Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:55 AM

Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) (109712 Views)

Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan / People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly / Bola Tinubu Storms Ekiti To Campaign For Fayemi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 10:42am On Feb 18, 2020
Westbestside:
But your father couldn't sleep in 1999.

Well,

Igbos are noise makers, no substance

Gen Sanni Abacha..
God bless u.Take 2 cold Malta G.

5 Likes

Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Mosco100(m): 10:42am On Feb 18, 2020
apache4:
How do I come out of Cultism after Killing so Many ?+?
Repent, follow Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Realstick941: 10:43am On Feb 18, 2020
My fellow nigerians this politicians are using reverse psyhcology on you giving you what u want,telling u they want ti guard you from herdsmen while promo5ing ethnicity,these guys have no tribe nor religion.

It is just another way to loot your money,very soon when u ask for your federal allocation they will tell you it has been use for security,AMOTEKUN budget go soon pass your state education budget.JUST USE YOUR SENSES
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by litaninja(m): 10:44am On Feb 18, 2020
For everyone on here laughing their heads off about the combat gear, you need to realize that the westerners have really done a good job of replacing what you've always had with what they think you should have. It is high time we go back to embracing whats indigenous to us as africans and nigerians.
Here is a picture of jungle combat gear from western regions, compare with what the combatant from Ekiti is wearing.
Do you think he doesn't know what he's doing when he put on that combat gear
Think guys...think.

Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:45am On Feb 18, 2020
Comedians AY show part 2 grin
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Olusola101990: 10:45am On Feb 18, 2020
You knw pple can be so funny....talking down of the particular amotekun regalia cos they believe its so local and uncivilized....an average Nigerian will rather worship a foreign man with ordinary feather on his military uniform Dan there local hunter...now i put it to u...u so called soldier with AK47 and artilleries well funded by your yeye government ...have dey conquered book haram in the North?.....u blieve the man wearing that is a joke .....In case u don't knw most of the pple involved in outfits like this are nt normal pple ...and if u tink so and dem born ur papa well ..go face a militia member with ur so called AK47 and see if u will live to tell d story.....

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by tribalistseun: 10:46am On Feb 18, 2020
BlackfireX:
When I hear yorubas drumming for war, I go back to my sleep....

Gen IBB

You dey find trouble

Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Blesyn22(m): 10:46am On Feb 18, 2020
Social malady!

Awon commando leleyi. He is battle ready, don't underestimate the amotekun..ohun to wa leyin efa oje'je lo
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by JuanCarlosMeter: 10:48am On Feb 18, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
looks more of a masquerade to me
[/s]
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 18, 2020
BlackfireX:
When I hear yorubas drumming for war, I go back to my sleep....

Gen IBB

Thats why we dont keep talking about 2million deaths and generations with pyschological trauma.
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by 77up(m): 10:49am On Feb 18, 2020
Westbestside:

Well,

Gen Sanni Abacha..
savage grin

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by wirinet(m): 10:49am On Feb 18, 2020
litaninja:
For everyone on here laughing their heads off about the combat gear, you need to realize that the westerners have really done a good job of replacing what you've always had with what they think you should have. It is high time we go back to embracing whats indigenous to us as africans and nigerians.
Here is a picture of jungle combat gear from western regions, compare with what the combatant from Ekiti is wearing.
Think guys...think.
Don't mind them, they want to talk, eat, walk and look like a white man. No wonder many bleach their skins to resemble the white man, forgetting that Melanin is a gift to the black man.
Black Africans are the only people I know that hate hate their looks, culture and religion.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by ayberry: 10:50am On Feb 18, 2020
original black panther�... most ppl only watch d movie they don’t know that “panther” is an animal... it’s a category of the cats family lion, leopard, cheetah etc... their is an animal itself called panther mostly a leopard that is black instead of d normal leopard color...
I know if it was called “black panther “ ppl wud b proud of it buh nw because it’s in our native language we dnt appreciate it , well jez few ppl don’t cos I do really appreciate it, shud Incase your one of those who don’t appreciate it jez configure your mind whenever you here amotekun jez think of black panther maybe you’ll be happy lyk da lol
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by JimD(m): 10:50am On Feb 18, 2020
This is starting to look like a joke...
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Monniluv: 10:52am On Feb 18, 2020

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by 77up(m): 10:52am On Feb 18, 2020
apache4:
sooner or later,am afraid you shall be killed too cry
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by OmoOduduwa01: 10:56am On Feb 18, 2020
Ẹni wá ṣóńṣó á rí ṣóńṣó
Ògún mama je nri ṣóńṣó grin grin grin grin
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:56am On Feb 18, 2020
JuanCarlosMeter:
this nonsense go tire you one day at a time
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Hicars: 10:56am On Feb 18, 2020
apache4:
You can come out of it !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by JuanCarlosMeter: 10:56am On Feb 18, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
[/s]
I'll retire when I clock 50
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by JuanCarlosMeter: 10:57am On Feb 18, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
[/s]
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:58am On Feb 18, 2020
JuanCarlosMeter:
[s][/s]
I'll retire when I clock 50
that means you've indirectly stated that you'll continue being a wailer till you clock 50.
APC in power till u clock 50. cool
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by LLMG: 10:58am On Feb 18, 2020
if they like let them hunt fulani headsmen and their cattle so long as it brings sanity, safety and security to the society it's ok
Cosmatikka:
Amotekun are only hunters permitted to carry firearms to hunt Fulani herdsmen and their cattle grin
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by JuanCarlosMeter: 11:01am On Feb 18, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
that means you've indirectly stated that you'll continue being a wailer till you clock 50.
APC in power till u clock 50. cool
[/s]
nope I'll continue to fight trolls like you till retirement when my son will take over
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by puremaker7(m): 11:02am On Feb 18, 2020
which kind nonsense b dis.
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Dpharisee: 11:03am On Feb 18, 2020
Westbestside:

Well,

Gen Sanni Abacha..

Did he tell you he is Igbo? Every contrary opinion here is attributed to Igbos. Nonsense
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by taiwotimitt: 11:06am On Feb 18, 2020
Ibile lawon eleyi....

If you do anyhow, you will see anyhow...

Proudly Amotekun cool
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by NigeriaBam: 11:08am On Feb 18, 2020
Westbestside:

Well,

Gen Sanni Abacha..
Come again. Please
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 11:11am On Feb 18, 2020
litaninja:
Think guys...think.

we have to upgrade our hunters....
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 11:14am On Feb 18, 2020
actualy they are like sheriffs in a traditional way....
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by hokafor(m): 11:15am On Feb 18, 2020
Lol anything to secure your life is a welcome development,
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by nwodopetre(m): 11:17am On Feb 18, 2020
who be this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) / Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.