Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Lady Worried As Her Father Bought Her Expensive Car Without Telling Her Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Worried As Her Father Bought Her Expensive Car Without Telling Her Husband (3191 Views)

Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Worried As Her Father Bought Her Expensive Car Without Telling Her Husband by Dailyhappenings: 10:30am On Feb 18, 2020
A lady had taken her worries online expressing that her husband is angry as her father who did not want her using public transport bought her a new ride.

Her husband who was not in support of it complained that he should have consulted him before hand, before going ahead to buy his wife a car.

According to the 25 year old wife, her 31 year old husband is also feeling intimidated as the car her father bought for her is more expensive than the one he currently uses.

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/lady-worried-as-her-father-bought-her.html

Re: Lady Worried As Her Father Bought Her Expensive Car Without Telling Her Husband by Dailyhappenings: 10:31am On Feb 18, 2020
See Reactions Here>>>
Re: Lady Worried As Her Father Bought Her Expensive Car Without Telling Her Husband by densiks: 10:35am On Feb 18, 2020
She married a fool.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Worried As Her Father Bought Her Expensive Car Without Telling Her Husband by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 18, 2020
Cc: petyprincess
Hi dear. I shouldn't be online, but i saw a post of yours; about your birthday. I couldn't resist the urge to tell you that mine is March 21st. So close, right!
I like your personality. No wonder.
You remind me of me...
I love your diary by the way. It's light. Wish mine could be like that embarassed

Sorry for derailing this thread...
Re: Lady Worried As Her Father Bought Her Expensive Car Without Telling Her Husband by busterr(m): 10:44am On Feb 18, 2020
Mumu husband
Re: Lady Worried As Her Father Bought Her Expensive Car Without Telling Her Husband by Petyprincess(f): 10:48am On Feb 18, 2020
Blu03:
Hi dear. I shouldn't be online, but i saw a post of yours; about your birthday. I couldn't resist the urge to tell you that mine is March 21st. So close, right!
You remind me of me...
I love your diary by the way. It's light. Wish mine could be like that embarassed

Yes dear my birthday is March 22,i was checking your diary earlier nd read you are sick,hw is your health dear?
Re: Lady Worried As Her Father Bought Her Expensive Car Without Telling Her Husband by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 18, 2020
Some myopic children will come and either abuse the woman for accepting the car or insult the man for his reaction...
Only wise ones will understand that there is no right or wrong in this. Only the circumstances surrounding their marriage and it's current situation, his relationship with his FIL and a lot of other things which cannot be captured in the story will determine what's right or wrong.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Worried As Her Father Bought Her Expensive Car Without Telling Her Husband by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 18, 2020
wink
Petyprincess:

Yes dear my birthday is March 22,i was checking your diary earlier nd read you are sick,hw is your health dear?
better now...
Re: Lady Worried As Her Father Bought Her Expensive Car Without Telling Her Husband by proclinician: 10:53am On Feb 18, 2020
Blu03:
wink better now...

What's wrong?
Re: Lady Worried As Her Father Bought Her Expensive Car Without Telling Her Husband by Petyprincess(f): 10:53am On Feb 18, 2020
Blu03:
wink better now...
You admitted?
Re: Lady Worried As Her Father Bought Her Expensive Car Without Telling Her Husband by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 18, 2020
Petyprincess:

You admitted?
nope... I just went there to figure out what was wrong... I got some drugs too...
Re: Lady Worried As Her Father Bought Her Expensive Car Without Telling Her Husband by Petyprincess(f): 11:09am On Feb 18, 2020
Blu03:
nope... I just went there to figure out what was wrong... I got some drugs too...
Can we talk later in diary roomchat? When I'm back from class i will mention you in the evening,take care dear kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Worried As Her Father Bought Her Expensive Car Without Telling Her Husband by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 18, 2020
proclinician:

What's wrong?
malaria.... Goodmorning mr. Doc I'm jealous... I can't wait to be one too...
Re: Lady Worried As Her Father Bought Her Expensive Car Without Telling Her Husband by Authoreety: 11:21am On Feb 18, 2020
Her husband has a lot of maturing to do

Me that is also planning to buy my wife a car soon is also secretly praying that her dad should just dash her one of his own

5 Likes

Re: Lady Worried As Her Father Bought Her Expensive Car Without Telling Her Husband by asahnwaKC: 11:24am On Feb 18, 2020
African man....but he suppose to be happy undecided.....
Re: Lady Worried As Her Father Bought Her Expensive Car Without Telling Her Husband by Authoreety: 11:35am On Feb 18, 2020
Petyprincess:

Her health is OK now by God's grace.. So we now have 21, 22, ND 23 of March on this same thread.. Cos I'm 23rd...

Anyway, Una wehdone o
Re: Lady Worried As Her Father Bought Her Expensive Car Without Telling Her Husband by oloriooko(m): 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2020
So your father needs your hubby's approval to give gifts to his daughter?
Re: Lady Worried As Her Father Bought Her Expensive Car Without Telling Her Husband by lacemose(m): 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2020
oloriooko:
So your father needs your hubby's approval to give gifts to his daughter?

Some cultures demand it I guess
Re: Lady Worried As Her Father Bought Her Expensive Car Without Telling Her Husband by TradingBinary(m): 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
No wa ooo... see me see nothing
Re: Lady Worried As Her Father Bought Her Expensive Car Without Telling Her Husband by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
DominusPrime:
Some myopic children will come and either abuse the woman for accepting the car or insult the man for his reaction...
Only wise ones will understand that there is no right or wrong in this. Only the circumstances surrounding their marriage and it's current situation, his relationship with his FIL and a lot of other things which cannot be captured in the story will determine what's right or wrong.

Dude this is clear as day, it is obviously male ego at work here, we all know some men like to have everything above their wife, in fact, if not for the fact that her father bought it, he would have sold it and bought something smaller or same as his own, imagine leaving for work in the morning and wife drives out with a bigger car with the watchful eyes of the neighbours, the pains lol, he feels emasculated.

1 Like

Re: Lady Worried As Her Father Bought Her Expensive Car Without Telling Her Husband by frozen70(f): 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
Dailyhappenings:

A lady had taken her worries online expressing that her husband is angry as her father who did not want her using public transport bought her a new ride.

Her husband who was not in support of it complained that he should have consulted him before hand, before going ahead to buy his wife a car.

According to the 25 year old wife, her 31 year old husband is also feeling intimidated as the car her father bought for her is more expensive than the one he currently uses.

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/lady-worried-as-her-father-bought-her.html

The two of them are suffering from the same thing
Re: Lady Worried As Her Father Bought Her Expensive Car Without Telling Her Husband by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Dude this is clear as day, it is obviously male ego at work here, we all know some men like to have everything above their wife, in fact, if not for the fact that her father bought it, he would have sold it and bought something smaller or same as his own, imagine leaving for work in the morning and wife drives out with a bigger car with the watchful eyes of the neighbours, the pains lol, he feels emasculated.
Ok so let's agree it's male ego...you feel it's right for the dad not to tell him? And yes most men will naturally feel intimidated. Is it wrong he feels this way? Well these are some of the disadvantages of marrying into a richer family. Your opinion on matters doesn't really count. I can't imagine a rich man wanting to buy his daughter a big car and then first deciding to take permission from his poor, struggling son- in-law.
All in all I'm not sure I see anyhing wrong. He should just accept it as the cross he has to bear or walk away if he can't stand it cos most rich people look at the poor as unimportant in matters that matter

1 Like

Re: Lady Worried As Her Father Bought Her Expensive Car Without Telling Her Husband by Petyprincess(f): 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
Authoreety:

Her health is OK now by God's grace.. So we now have 21, 22, ND 23 of March on this same thread.. Cos I'm 23rd...

Anyway, Una wehdone o
Lol happy birthday in advance to us smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Worried As Her Father Bought Her Expensive Car Without Telling Her Husband by Mayhem999: 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2020
grin
A smart man would have long given his car to his woman knowing he'd get a better one courtesy of his in law.
Treat his daughter better than him and watch him treat u like a son shikena.
Re: Lady Worried As Her Father Bought Her Expensive Car Without Telling Her Husband by Simplecity(m): 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
Blu03:
You remind me of me...

you have succeeded in derailing and crashing this threads Train....oya come for ya strokes of cain angry
Re: Lady Worried As Her Father Bought Her Expensive Car Without Telling Her Husband by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
tongue
Simplecity:
you have succeeded in derailing and crashing this threads Train....oya come for ya strokes of cain angry
no.
Re: Lady Worried As Her Father Bought Her Expensive Car Without Telling Her Husband by Simplecity(m): 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
Blu03:
tongue no.
Lmao grin....am too happy to even form vex this evening...lol....saw you wernt feeling fine hope your doing better? smiley
Re: Lady Worried As Her Father Bought Her Expensive Car Without Telling Her Husband by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
grin
Simplecity:
Lmao grin....am too happy to even form vex this evening...lol....saw you wernt feeling fine hope your doing better? smiley
i'm feeling better now. Thanks...
Re: Lady Worried As Her Father Bought Her Expensive Car Without Telling Her Husband by Samphoenix1: 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
Dailyhappenings:

so I need permission to buy my child a gift because you became her husband.. I go chook the key for him eye
Re: Lady Worried As Her Father Bought Her Expensive Car Without Telling Her Husband by klenton(m): 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
kids will not really understand the implications of your wifes father buying her a car without your involvement

it is easy to say he should be happy and all that, but in truth everything is wrong with that
the point here is not that a father cant buy the married daughter a car, House, aeroplane or whatever but that he must carry the husband along, for instance what if the car is not genuine or the custom duties was not exactly paid or even that the father didnt completely pay for the car or maybe it get as the car carry come and finally the car puts the wife in trouble, who do u think will run around for it? who do u think will suffer most

forget about a mans ego which ofcourse he needs to be in charge of his home, but who takes care of the expenses for the big car?

wont the father in law use the fact that he bought my wife a car to insult and dictate what happens in my home tomorrow

the truth is that with that car my father in law has a leverage over my wife, overt or covert he will somehow control my wife

imagine running off with my wifes car assuming i cant immediately access my car and my father in law sees me and tells me " i didnt buy that car for you"

in a nutshell if my wife accepts a car gift from his father WITHOUT HIM CARRYING ME ALONG then it is in her fathers house that my wife will stay and drive the car, there is no two ways about it.
Re: Lady Worried As Her Father Bought Her Expensive Car Without Telling Her Husband by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:32am On Feb 19, 2020

We asked one of us @ (Sisi Yewande) that what can she say to this?
The only thing she replied with was : AGIDI TALAKA!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Worried As Her Father Bought Her Expensive Car Without Telling Her Husband by laura8: 11:42am On Feb 19, 2020
klenton:
kids will not really understand the implications of your wifes father buying her a car without your involvement

it is easy to say he should be happy and all that, but in truth everything is wrong with that
the point here is not that a father cant buy the married daughter a car, House, aeroplane or whatever but that he must carry the husband along, for instance what if the car is not genuine or the custom duties was not exactly paid or even that the father didnt completely pay for the car or maybe it get as the car carry come and finally the car puts the wife in trouble, who do u think will run around for it? who do u think will suffer most

forget about a mans ego which ofcourse he needs to be in charge of his home, but who takes care of the expenses for the big car?

wont the father in law use the fact that he bought my wife a car to insult and dictate what happens in my home tomorrow

the truth is that with that car my father in law has a leverage over my wife, overt or covert he will somehow control my wife

imagine running off with my wifes car assuming i cant immediately access my car and my father in law sees me and tells me " i didnt buy that car for you"

in a nutshell if my wife accepts a car gift from his father WITHOUT HIM CARRYING ME ALONG then it is in her fathers house that my wife will stay and drive the car, there is no two ways about it.

Egooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

what if he has cleared the papers and nothing is wrong with the car.... what if he has done it simply because he can see that his daughter and her husband need it to ease movement..etc..
just because the father loves his daughter and buys her a car.

yan maza na zamani kenan...sai girman kai...

(1) (Reply)

I Washed Her Panties. See It — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Set Up - Husband Caught Her Cheating Wife With Another Man In Local Hotel / Why Do Muslims Think This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.