Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Should I Just Forget About Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Just Forget About Her? (3099 Views)

The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? / If You Know This Guy, Just Forget About Heaven (photos) / Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Just Forget About Her? by joshua094: 10:14am On Feb 01, 2023
Hey guys! First time posting personal stuff here even though I do follow the Romance section.

There's this girl I met not quite long and honestly I just wanted to just chop and go, but along the line she started asking me personal questions and wanted to know just everything about me. She was even giving assumptions about if she were my gf and talking about my characters she wouldn't put up with.

Along the line we had an intense moment (I kissed her), and only for her to say that she wouldn't talk to me again that she had a boyfriend and bla bla bla on WhatsApp. I actually apologized on WhatsApp that if what I did made her angry and I neither talked nor chatted her again for sometime.

Like some days later, she asked about me from my friend and we started talking again but we didn't really have that time to see till yesterday. Yesterday when I saw her, I just told her plainly that I want her but she just equated it to sex even though that wasn't what was on my mind, I just told her there's nothing wrong if it's what she's thinking (and should I say that she's basically the one that likes sexualizing our conversations. I was actually the one at first but she was saying that I'm making her feel bad). To cut the story short, she just rejected me and was giving me stupid reasons. I still kept my cool (we were taking a walk) till she said one rubbish I can't remember again. There I just told her I'll just leave her and go on my own and she was like if I leave then many more will come, it was disrespect to me so I just left her and went away. When I got home, she sent me a message to initiate a conversation which I'm actually not ready for.
What should I do and what does she want?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Just Forget About Her? by Eyinju112(f): 10:21am On Feb 01, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚where all this small small yaro they always come from. Nairaland is gone. Honestly I don’t know what to advice you and your baby crushπŸ˜‚

26 Likes

Re: Should I Just Forget About Her? by immanuelsize: 10:28am On Feb 01, 2023
You are not man enough.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Just Forget About Her? by Alwayswiseup: 10:36am On Feb 01, 2023
I once met a girl like that in my church she was a new member since when she came she has been showing me green light so one day we met in disney park we talked and later kissed...we kept meeting each day and kissing and behaving like we were dating only for me to ask her out on monday and she said she has a bf i then asked why the numerous kisses and love messages she just said she wanted me for now because her bf is in another state and comes once in a while...op use 24 hours to fear who no fear women

12 Likes

Re: Should I Just Forget About Her? by Beebah321(f): 10:41am On Feb 01, 2023
Just leave the girl and move on.
Simple!!
Na your attention she dey look for, just block her and rest.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Just Forget About Her? by Shalommy(f): 10:52am On Feb 01, 2023
No one can understand a woman. Op, don't stress yourself on things you can't change. Me, as a woman i no fit understand my fellow woman and who are you? Chaii.. cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Should I Just Forget About Her? by Christiansimon: 11:04am On Feb 01, 2023
What U Should Do Right Now Is Go Home And Take A Chill Cold Water And Bath And Drink Enough And Go To Sleep And Discuss About Jesus, happy New Month

5 Likes

Re: Should I Just Forget About Her? by Christiansimon: 11:05am On Feb 01, 2023
Shalommy:
No one can understand a woman. Op, don't stress yourself on things you can't change. Me, as a woman i no fit understand my fellow woman and who are you? Chaii.. cheesy cheesy
for This Talk Ehh i Don Ready To Love U

3 Likes

Re: Should I Just Forget About Her? by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 01, 2023
Yawn...

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Forget About Her? by marlow1962(m): 11:11am On Feb 01, 2023
Nawa o
Woman mata again, maybe siofra or jennyclay or goodlady go advise you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Forget About Her? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:17am On Feb 01, 2023
Bc na so so woman matter una sabi talk for this forum. I don cum short of advice.

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Forget About Her? by Pells1: 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
Eyinju112:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚where all this small small yaro they always come from. Nairaland is gone. Honestly I don’t know what to advice you and your baby crushπŸ˜‚
Ugly goat
U will remain single doing hookup forever grin
Re: Should I Just Forget About Her? by Isabi4lov: 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
Dem don use you pass time grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Forget About Her? by Goodlady(f): 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
joshua094:
To cut the story short, she just rejected me and was giving me stupid reasons. I still kept my cool (we were taking a walk) till she said one rubbish I can't remember again. There I just told her I'll just leave her and go on my own and she was like if I leave then many more will come, it was disrespect to me so I just left her and went away. When I got home, she sent me a message to initiate a conversation which I'm actually not ready for.
You spoiled it by asking for sex too early. Cos some did it before doesn't mean she's like that. You guys are the one that ll be running mouth like tap to say rubbish snout females forgetting you v mothers n sisters too.
Anyways, what's happening is infatuation (moment of feeling in love or liking someone and later feeling like the person no worth am).
Keep being friends and you two may click.
We just want to be alone a times and that's when you guys show up with your dic k hanging. Life isn't about sex alone!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Just Forget About Her? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
She wants to Bleep. The next time you chat, tell her to come to your house.
Re: Should I Just Forget About Her? by motionarena: 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
joshua094:
Hey guys! First time posting personal stuff here even though I do follow the Romance section.

There's this girl I met not quite long and honestly I just wanted to just chop and go, but along the line she started asking me personal questions and wanted to know just everything about me. She was even giving assumptions about if she were my gf and talking about my characters she wouldn't put up with.

Along the line we had an intense moment (I kissed her), and only for her to say that she wouldn't talk to me again that she had a boyfriend and bla bla bla on WhatsApp. I actually apologized on WhatsApp that if what I did made her angry and I neither talked nor chatted her again for sometime.

Like some days later, she asked about me from my friend and we started talking again but we didn't really have that time to see till yesterday. Yesterday when I saw her, I just told her plainly that I want her but she just equated it to sex even though that wasn't what was on my mind, I just told her there's nothing wrong if it's what she's thinking (and should I say that she's basically the one that likes sexualizing our conversations. I was actually the one at first but she was saying that I'm making her feel bad). To cut the story short, she just rejected me and was giving me stupid reasons. I still kept my cool (we were taking a walk) till she said one rubbish I can't remember again. There I just told her I'll just leave her and go on my own and she was like if I leave then many more will come, it was disrespect to me so I just left her and went away. When I got home, she sent me a message to initiate a conversation which I'm actually not ready for.

Why you guys all come here to cry about women.
And na una go dey form hard guys
Re: Should I Just Forget About Her? by ifihearam: 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
Nairaland is fast losing its touch..I have asked for kids section.
Re: Should I Just Forget About Her? by Silentgroper(m): 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
joshua094:

if I were you.. I'd just go with the flow .. when you two start fvcking .. she'd be the one asking what are we??

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Forget About Her? by Silentgroper(m): 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Bc na so so woman matter una sabi talk for this forum. I don cum short of advice.
are you sure ??

I feel you should keep jizzing more advice
Re: Should I Just Forget About Her? by Silentgroper(m): 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
Shoodboi:
She wants to Bleep. The next time you chat, tell her to come to your house.
and she doesn't want no strings attached...
Re: Should I Just Forget About Her? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
Silentgroper:
are you sure ??

I feel you should keep jizzing more advice
jizzing more advice for what Exactly? Pls leave me alone.
Re: Should I Just Forget About Her? by Eyinju112(f): 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
😁😁😁 thanks man
Silentgroper:

.damn!!!

You a vibe πŸ€›πŸ€›πŸ€›
Re: Should I Just Forget About Her? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
Silentgroper:
and she doesn't want no strings attached...

You sabi. You know as e dey go grin grin grin
Re: Should I Just Forget About Her? by Silentgroper(m): 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
Prettygirl200:
jizzing more advice for what Exactly? Pls leave me alone.

I ain't holding you .. ma'am .
Re: Should I Just Forget About Her? by Silentgroper(m): 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
Shoodboi:

You sabi. You know as e dey go grin grin grin

As e dey be na ... 😁😁😁😁

Badt guy...

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Forget About Her? by Intoboy(m): 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
Please, don't think because you understand English you can come here and write every rubbish that happens between you and you fellow kids
Re: Should I Just Forget About Her? by kelspinall(m): 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
ya b"ness
Re: Should I Just Forget About Her? by Prettygirl200(f): 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
Silentgroper:

I ain't holding you .. ma'am .
Go and hold urself
Re: Should I Just Forget About Her? by invinzible1: 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
Eyinju112:
The yaro is better than your senior bro o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do you think I hurt these girls feelings? (pics) / Done And Dusted Dowry Refunded / Pick A Celeb For Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.