Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help (1726 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help by Omoh89: 10:49am On Feb 18, 2020
Good morning everyone

Just found out that my girlfriend of 5years has actually been cheating on me since the past 4 month.

How do I just forget everything and move on...

1 Like

Re: Please Help by Omoh89: 10:59am On Feb 18, 2020
So its all started when she got a loan recovery job on the island, everything seem cool and all but due to the job her visits were restricted to just weekends.

So fast forward 1 week into the new job she started posting pictures of a particular guy which I didn’t even took to be anything until when my friend called and said “who is this guy my girlfriend is always posting on whatsapp”. It was then I now decide ok let me observe thing.

I noticed when ever she comes around for the weekend she would put her phone on airplane mood,so I confronted her and she said its not intentional that maybe it was when the phone was in her bag. I let it slide and we continue but I then ask about the guy and she told me he was just a friend so I ask for their chat and she told me she has none with him. I was like so you are always posting his pictures yet you guys don’t chat or what immediately she just started crying,saying am suspecting her and all so I apologized and we resolved the issue.

This continued for a while but there was no record of the guy on her phone until 1 day I just went to her true caller log and saw messages she sent to the guy calling him babe and the guy also describing his place to her. I flare up then she said ok the thing is they are dating but she is not in love with the guy that the guy brags about women a lot so she wanted to teach him a lesson by making him fall in love with her and then she would break his heart.
Re: Please Help by calmG(m): 10:59am On Feb 18, 2020
Just forget and move on
Re: Please Help by Omoh89: 11:08am On Feb 18, 2020
So she said now that have found out let her end things with the guy so I said ok and the next day she went to work. I then called and asked her what’s up with the guy she said there is nothing to worry about so I said ok.

So fast forward she was around for the next weekend I now noticed this particular number was calling all through the night but she kept ignoring the calls so I asked her to pick it up and the next the she sent a text to the number saying stop calling I have a boyfriend. It was then I picked interest in the number and called the guy up, the guy told me they’ve been having sex that she has been to his house so many times times yet my girlfriend kept denying it that the guy is trying to destroy her, so I asked the guy for confirmation and he started telling me things that it’s only when you take off my girlfriends clothes before you can see the things he was saying. At this point I was devastated.

He sent pictures of them together,and told he has had sex with her multiple times and that they have been dating since she resumed on the island before they now moved both of them to the office branch at ikeja.

Mind you work resumes 9 my girlfriend get to the office by 5:30 just to spend time with this guy before anybody would come she had so much Snapchat video of both of them

2 Likes

Re: Please Help by Omoh89: 11:12am On Feb 18, 2020
She was so scared of the guy cause she told me he is a bad guy,a cultist and after everything the guy threatened to kill her mum and ruin her life that if he won’t be having her nobody would.

Funniest part is immediately she comes around is sex,I would be wandering what has gotten over you babe she would always have sex with me immediately she comes around.... I swear am down this is someone I was actually planning to settle down with next year after 5years.

I don’t even know what to do so sorry for the long epistle and typo error, my heart is bleeding right now
Re: Please Help by Omoh89: 11:12am On Feb 18, 2020
calmG:
Just forget and move on
Bro I wish it was that easy
Re: Please Help by tofolo(m): 11:19am On Feb 18, 2020
Very simple bro......move on, make money. Money would never break your heart.
Re: Please Help by Omoh89: 11:32am On Feb 18, 2020
tofolo:
Very simple bro......move on, make money. Money would never break your heart.
Thats my sole goal now but I just can’t get my mind off her

1 Like

Re: Please Help by tofolo(m): 11:34am On Feb 18, 2020
Omoh89:
Thats my sole goal now but I just can’t get my mind off her
Time brother, it heals all wounds. Go out more, make friends enjoy yourself and don't give room for depression.
Re: Please Help by Omoh89: 11:41am On Feb 18, 2020
tofolo:
Time brother, it heals all wounds. Go out more, make friends enjoy yourself and don't give room for depression.
Thanks the worst part is am an introvert...I just pray for strength
Re: Please Help by tofolo(m): 11:43am On Feb 18, 2020
Omoh89:
Thanks the worst part is am an introvert...I just pray for strength
strength is yours man claim it, don't indulge in self pity, she isn't worth it.
Re: Please Help by XhosaNostra(f): 11:51am On Feb 18, 2020
Omoh89:
She was so scared of the guy cause she told me he is a bad guy,a cultist and after everything the guy threatened to kill her mum and ruin her life that if he won’t be having her nobody would

Funniest part is immediately she comes around is sex,I would be wandering what has gotten over you babe she would always have sex with me immediately she comes around.... I swear am down this is someone I was actually planning to settle down with next year after 5years.

I don’t even know what to do so sorry for the long epistle and typo error, my heart is bleeding right now

So what are you planning to do? It's difficult sometimes to advise someone on matters of the heart because how we approach these things is different. Some people are more tolerant of cheating & are able to look the other way. Personally, I'd never forgive her. The relationship would have ended the day I found out about the cheating. How long you've been together is nothing if trust is broken. Going forward, do you see yourself able to live with the realization that your GF is an incorrigible liar & a cheat? If not, then simply sever ties with her.

@bolded, I don't see how that is your problem. Let him murder the whole family if he likes. She can find her own way out of her dilemma. You didn't tell her to be an insatiable slag, so she can face up to the music & hopefully she'll learn something if the guy doesn't dice her up 1st.
Re: Please Help by Omoh89: 11:56am On Feb 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:

So what are you planning to do? It's difficult sometimes to advise someone on matters of the heart because how we approach these things is different. Some people are more tolerant of cheating & are able to look the other way. Personally, I'd never forgive her. The relationship would have ended the day I found out about the cheating. How long you've been together is nothing if trust is broken. Going forward, do you see yourself able to live with the realization that your GF is an incorrigible liar & a cheat? If not, then simply sever ties with her.

@bolded, I don't see how that is your problem. Let him murder the whole family if he likes. She can find her own way out of her dilemma. You didn't tell her to be an insatiable slag, so she can face up to the music & hopefully she'll learn something if the guy doesn't dice her up 1st.
Am not planning to go back to my vomit never, just severe ties with her but a lot of close persons have been calling to beg me that it’s just this once and according to her she didn’t sleep with the guy and all those bullshit but personal I don’t care I just need a distraction so I don’t go back to her
Re: Please Help by Omoh89: 11:58am On Feb 18, 2020
tofolo:
strength is yours man claim it, don't indulge in self pity, she isn't worth it.
Amen, self pity never...I appreciate bro thanks
Re: Please Help by XhosaNostra(f): 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
Omoh89:
Am not planning to go back to my vomit never, just severe ties with her but a lot of close persons have been calling to beg me that it’s just this once and according to her she didn’t sleep with the guy and all those bullshit but personal I don’t care I just need a distraction so I don’t go back to her

What a joke @ bolded grin

Yeah well, it's your life. You're the one that'll have to live with her & be tormented. Let their pleas go through one ear & out the other end. I hate when people do that, like they have a crystal ball. If they can forgive & forget, then they can go be benevolent in their own relationships instead of trying to influence your decisions. As for the moving on part, I'm not sure why it's not easy for you to do. When stuff like that happens, I instantly clam up & go cold lol. Humiliation & disrespect are unforgivable in my book. Anyway, just deal with it your own way. There's no secret formula, except to live through the rollercoaster of emotions until she's a distant memory.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help by Yohans(m): 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
Omoh89:
Don't listen to any bullshit they are telling you cos she has broken that trust you had for her. If it was me na ghost mode tinzs.
Re: Please Help by tofolo(m): 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
Omoh89:
Amen, self pity never...I appreciate bro thanks
Anytime man, anytime.
Re: Please Help by Offpoint: 12:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
If your girlfriend cheats on you, it's actually a blessing and you should be glad and grateful.

Open your heart and eyes to this message and you'll understand what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Please Help by Omoh89: 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
Offpoint:
If your girlfriend cheats on you, it's actually a blessing and you should be glad and grateful.

Open your heart and eyes to this message and you'll understand what I mean.
In few years times I would be so glad I dodged this bullet
Re: Please Help by Omoh89: 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2020
Yohans:

Don't listen to any bullshit they are telling you cos she has broken that trust you had for her. If it was me na ghost mode tinzs.
I don delete everything with her name on it in my life,funniest part is in all this 5years I turned down so many girls just so as not to hurt her and what did I get in return heartbreak... well I would pick up my pieces and move on

1 Like

Re: Please Help by Omoh89: 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:

What a joke @ bolded grin

Yeah well, it's your life. You're the one that'll have to live with her & be tormented. Let their pleas go through one ear & out the other end. I hate when people do that, like they have a crystal ball. If they can forgive & forget, then they can go be benevolent in their own relationships instead of trying to influence your decisions. As for the moving on part, I'm not sure why it's not easy for you to do. When stuff like that happens, I instantly clam up & go cold lol. Humiliation & disrespect are unforgivable in my book. Anyway, just deal with it your own way. There's no secret formula, except to live through the rollercoaster of emotions until she's a distant memory.
In this picture nothing like l would live with her ever again cause since this issue happened I kept asking myself when exactly did she get the time to hatch all this cause before that job we made a rule to always see each other every day provided non of us is out of town
Re: Please Help by Offpoint: 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
Omoh89:
In few years times I would be so glad I dodged this bullet
That's the reason you'll be glad brotherly.

"There won't divorce if there was an earlier break up"
Re: Please Help by Omoh89: 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
Offpoint:

That's the reason you'll be glad brotherly.

"There won't divorce if there was an earlier break up"
Gbam but I would only be lying if I say e no pain me
Re: Please Help by Offpoint: 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
Omoh89:
Gbam but I would only be lying if I say e no pain me
Perhaps it hurts you, but it shouldn't exceed an hour. Mine always last approximately 30sec.

1 Like

Re: Please Help by Soulmender: 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
Your girl is manipulative and a chronic liar.... Still trying to lie her way out of the obvious, if she wants to be forgiven then she should come out clean. I hate it when dummies try to play smart.

You have a boyfriend of five years yet you go about posting pictures of another guy you're cheating with and expect no dust. People be stupid and still use smart phones.

Op just lets go of her for your own peace of mind.
Re: Please Help by XhosaNostra(f): 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
Omoh89:
In this picture nothing like l would live with her ever again cause since this issue happened I kept asking myself when exactly did she get the time to hatch all this cause before that job we made a rule to always see each other every day provided non of us is out of town

The bottomline is that she did, unless she has a clone. The whys & whens shouldn't matter. Don't overthink it or your brain will start creating excuses to justify the whole thing. All the best to you. Speedy recovery smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Help by Omoh89: 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:

The bottomline is that she did, unless she has a clone. The whys & whens shouldn't matter. Don't overthink it or your brain will start creating excuses to justify the whole thing. All the best to you. Speedy recovery smiley
Sure thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Please Help by Omoh89: 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2020
Soulmender:
Your girl is manipulative and a chronic liar.... Still trying to lie her way out of the obvious, if she wants to be forgiven then she should come out clean. I hate it when dummies try to play smart.

You have a boyfriend of five years yet you go about posting pictures of another guy you're cheating with and expect no dust. People be stupid and still use smart phones.

Op just lets go of her for your own peace of mind.
Am telling you I asked her how did the guy get to know about your body parts if not when you guys were having sex she said no that the guy asked her to tell him something no one else knows about her... I think the award for chronic liar of the year should go to that girl

1 Like

Re: Please Help by Yohans(m): 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
Omoh89:
I don delete everything with her name on it in my life,funniest part is in all this 5years I turned down so many girls just so as not to hurt her and what did I get in return heartbreak... well I would pick up my pieces and move on
Yeah I like what you did, just move on with your life cos you are going to find someone better and trustworthy than her someday.
Re: Please Help by proclinician: 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
Now you know you're going to marry a wh0re regardless so it's time to move on. Most girls are like that and you're fortunate enough you don't have HIV yet and pls get yourself checked. I have something for ya.

Re: Please Help by StandUpGuy247: 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
If your girl cheats on you. it's your fault. Simple

The moment you apologized when she tried to manipulate you with her crocodile tears, I knew you're a Beta male.

You got caught up in the love game and gave in to her exesses. In doing that she saw you as weak and moved on to look for a man with backbones.

Check out "alpha male strategy" channel on YouTube.

And also the33secrets & Donovan sharpe

You'll understand where you got it wrong and improve your game.
Re: Please Help by XhosaNostra(f): 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
StandUpGuy247:
If your girl cheats on you. it's your fault. Simple

The moment you apologized when she tried to manipulate you with her crocodile tears, I knew you're a Beta male.

You got caught up in the love game and gave in to her exesses. In doing that she saw you as weak and moved on to look for a man with backbones.

Check out "alpha male strategy" channel on YouTube.

And also the33secrets & Donovan sharpe

You'll understand where you got it wrong and improve your game.

Oh hush! How is it his fault that his GF turned out to be a disgusting whòre? Can you even keep a relationship for as long as he had with all your scribbled on IN CRAYON, predictable "game"? Have you never been cheated on? Or your own situation started improving after you were TAUGHT how to be a man by some love guru on the internet? You made-men are hilarious with your artificial, helium-inflated machismo. I bet those "secrets" only work on "low value women" with self-esteem issues, which is always the usual target for you red pill slimy worms.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Man That Sleeps With Me Becomes Wretched For Life – Slay Queen Reveals / Hours After Legalization, Costa Ricans First Gay Marriage. Nigeria Next? / Interested In A Serious Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.