Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Should My Mum Be Keeping These Things? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should My Mum Be Keeping These Things? (2311 Views)

I Need A Man Here That Can Be Keeping My Money For Me / LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] / Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should My Mum Be Keeping These Things? by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:31pm On Mar 03
She may be saying the cost of such things has risen as well

The pots,plates and other kitchen stuff that she got as gifts so many years back as a staff of XYZ school

these things are disturbing my peace

they are adding to the turmoil in my head

how can things be stuck there 4 years upon years just like that?

she mostly carries them on her head when relocating and she has relocated about 10 to 15 times if not more

my own is about 30 times if not more

what does that wetin what

does it mean shes hoping 4 whoever 2 what exactly whatever damn

undecided
Re: Should My Mum Be Keeping These Things? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:07pm On Mar 03
this igbo/colo you are smoking is too strong for you, i suggest you lay it down and stick to alcohol.

14 Likes

Re: Should My Mum Be Keeping These Things? by Obiedun(m): 5:13pm On Mar 03
Leave the house now. Go and rent or build your own house

1 Like

Re: Should My Mum Be Keeping These Things? by akaahs(m): 6:53pm On Mar 03
If u have a younger sister that is yet to marry, those things are for her to be use in her husband house.
Re: Should My Mum Be Keeping These Things? by ceeceeuwa: 6:57pm On Mar 03
HellVictorinho6:

The pots,plates and other kitchen stuff that she got as gifts so many years back as a staff of XYZ school

she mostly carries them on her head when relocating and she has relocated about 10 to 15 times if not more

undecided

Leave the woman alone! Mothers are like that. That thing you think is useless may come in handy one day. If you dont like them , upgrade it and buy her the modern ones.

6 Likes

Re: Should My Mum Be Keeping These Things? by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:19pm On Mar 03
ceeceeuwa:

Leave the woman alone! Mothers are like that. That thing you think is useless may come in handy one day. If you dont like them , upgrade it and buy her the modern ones.

jesuz!

av heard!

av heard!

av heard!

Re: Should My Mum Be Keeping These Things? by MrCork: 7:36pm On Mar 03
HellVictorinho6:

undecided

Is she lightskin? angry
Re: Should My Mum Be Keeping These Things? by Caleb15(m): 8:08pm On Mar 03
Yabaleft
Re: Should My Mum Be Keeping These Things? by fineberry(m): 8:59pm On Mar 03
Mothers don't joke with those properties....leave her alone

2 Likes

Re: Should My Mum Be Keeping These Things? by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:03pm On Mar 03
MrCork:

Is she lightskin? angry

this thing
Re: Should My Mum Be Keeping These Things? by MrCork: 9:30pm On Mar 03
HellVictorinho6:

this thing

Son is yor mother lightskin please?(no oofencsece) smiley
Re: Should My Mum Be Keeping These Things? by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:34pm On Mar 03
MrCork:

Son is yor mother lightskin please?(no oofencsece) smiley

is ur mum whatever please

why the questions

jeez
Re: Should My Mum Be Keeping These Things? by MrCork: 9:36pm On Mar 03
HellVictorinho6:

is ur mum whatever please

why the questions

jeez

I love lightskin chicks sir...is she lightskin? cheesy
Re: Should My Mum Be Keeping These Things? by papyjaypaul: 9:40pm On Mar 03
When you grow older, you will understand the role those items are playing in keeping her stable today. You don't know that good old memories of yesterday can keep man surviving It is the moments behind the objects that she is keeping, not the objects themselves.

1 Like

Re: Should My Mum Be Keeping These Things? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:08pm On Mar 03
MrCork:

I love lightskin women sir...is she lightskin? cheesy

what will happen if liteskin undecided

4 y i

am sick of dis already

but

how many guys av you helped since u were born undecided
Re: Should My Mum Be Keeping These Things? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:10pm On Mar 03
papyjaypaul:
When you grow older, you will understand the role those items are playing in keeping her stable today. You don't know that good old memories of yesterday can keep man surviving It is the moments behind the objects that she is keeping, not the objects themselves.

oh

memories

but most of memories are perilous

i think
Re: Should My Mum Be Keeping These Things? by papyjaypaul: 10:19pm On Mar 03
HellVictorinho6:

oh

memories

but most of memories are perilous

i think
That's because You were not in the pictures that put together the memories. She was there. Why do you think people kept photo albums in the past? If you tear that memory, you are inviting trouble you cannot manage. Just let her be. Dey your dey make she dey her dey wink

1 Like

Re: Should My Mum Be Keeping These Things? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:30pm On Mar 03
papyjaypaul:

That's because You were not in the pictures that put together the memories. She was there. Why do you think people kept photo albums in the past? If you tear that memory, you are inviting trouble you cannot manage. Just let her be. Dey your dey make she dey her dey wink

can we chat on whatsapp?

Re: Should My Mum Be Keeping These Things? by mytime24(f): 7:35am On Mar 04
Abeg live her and her vintage property alone jarri😆

dey value it more than z generation properties

1 Like

Re: Should My Mum Be Keeping These Things? by oz4real83(m): 9:28am On Mar 04
All your baby pictures, have you torn or burnt them? Do you know how old they are? Your birth certificate, your first school leaving certificates, have you burnt them? Are they not "too old"? wink cheesy grin. It's not everything you throw away or burn, some old things carry good memories with them.

1 Like

Re: Should My Mum Be Keeping These Things? by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:43am On Mar 06
oz4real83:
All your baby pictures, have you torn or burnt them? Do you know how old they are? Your birth certificate, your first school leaving certificates, have you burnt them? Are they not "too old"? wink cheesy grin. It's not everything you throw away or burn, some old things carry good memories with them.

Can u help me with 3k?

(1) (Reply)

D Most Valued Thing In Girls' Life / I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day! / Naija Broke-sharp Guy Vs Naija Hungry Chick! Lol.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.