Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Please Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help (1726 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help by Soulmender: 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
[quote author=Omoh89 post=86753293]Am telling you I asked her how did the guy get to know about your body parts if not when you guys were having sex she said no that the guy asked her to tell him something no one else knows about her... I think the award for chronic liar of the year should go to that girl [/quote

Hahahahahahahah
Me and my guys can't just stop laughing, what a poor contribution of lies. Your girl deserves an Oscar.
Re: Please Help by Omoh89: 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2020
StandUpGuy247:
If your girl cheats on you. it's your fault. Simple

The moment you apologized when she tried to manipulate you with her crocodile tears, I knew you're a Beta male.

You got caught up in the love game and gave in to her exesses. In doing that she saw you as weak and moved on to look for a man with backbones.

Check out "alpha male strategy" channel on YouTube.

And also the33secrets & Donovan sharpe

You'll understand where you got it wrong and improve your game.
Bro you never see anything for life

1 Like

Re: Please Help by MrCork: 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
Omoh89:
Good morning everyone

Just found out that my girlfriend of 5years has actually been cheating on me since the past 4 month.

How do I just forget everything and move on...

...lesson learnt..NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER LET A FEMALE NO U LIKE HER A LOT....
..U MAKE THAT MISTAKE AS A GUY...AND TRUSS ME..SHE WILL BURN U

U muss never ever truss a female...especially if she's black..worst of all..especially if she nigerian!!(real talk)
angry

1 Like

Re: Please Help by MrCork: 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
Omoh89:
Good morning everyone

Just found out that my girlfriend of 5years has actually been cheating on me since the past 4 month.

How do I just forget everything and move on...

Solution..(This works for all men)

Bros..
1. Find a lightskin stripper with big ass
2..let her strip dance but pay her extra to rub that bigg azzzz on yor face twice
3..truss me..within 5 second, .u will forget everything's including yor name & yor password!!(true story) smiley
Re: Please Help by proclinician: 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Oh hush! How is it his fault that his GF turned out to be a disgusting whòre? Can you even keep a relationship for as long as he had with all your scribbled on IN CRAYON, predictable "game"? Have you never been cheated on? Or your own situation started improving after you were TAUGHT how to be a man by some love guru on the internet? You made-men are hilarious with your artificial, helium-inflated machismo.[b] I bet those "secrets" only work on "low value women" with self-esteem issues, w[/b]hich is always the usual target for you red pill slimy worms.

You mean the unstoppable and undetectable and very determined wh0res are women with high self esteem? Well you are right on the absolute.

Re: Please Help by StandUpGuy247: 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Oh hush! How is it his fault that his GF turned out to be a disgusting whòre? Can you even keep a relationship for as long as he had with all your scribbled on IN CRAYON, predictable "game"? Have you never been cheated on? Or your own situation started improving after you were TAUGHT how to be a man by some love guru on the internet? You made-men are hilarious with your artificial, helium-inflated machismo. I bet those "secrets" only work on "low value women" with self-esteem issues, which is always the usual target for you red pill slimy worms.

No girl I dated ever cheated on me out of respect. You're probably used to low value men.

You've probably had too many d1cks behind your man (if you even have one) so you think every girl will cheat grin

My fiancee has a good job, enlightened and respects me as if I'm her father.

Why, because she understands my reaction when she crosses my boundaries and I treat her like a queen for it.

Mutual respect. Something I'm sure low quality/dead brain women like you will never understand.
Re: Please Help by StandUpGuy247: 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
Omoh89:
Bro you never see anything for life

I'm 35 with 2 businesses and a lot more experience than you, wetin you don see?

Na pesin like you go father another man pikin.

Just look at how pathetic your post is. Reaks of a weakling who's not ready to wake up. An apologetic weakling wey man wey sabi dey fvck the love of your life like olosho.

If you like, go marry mary magdalen, she will still lose respect for you and fvck a ruffian if you keep up with your mumu.

May God grant you sense
Re: Please Help by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
It is possible she is telling the truth, some people can Cook up lies to burn the relationship of others. Taking photos and hanging out with him isn't enough reason, some people are free spirit but nothing attached. If I have your girl's number and tell you all this would you believe.
Re: Please Help by XhosaNostra(f): 3:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
proclinician:

You mean the unstoppable and undetectable and very determined wh0res are women with high self esteem? Well you are right on the absolute.

I don't know if they are or not. All I know is, some "game" techniques can only work on a woman that doesn't value herself, that's how transparent & ridiculous they are. The other thing is, it's very easy to spot a game player because they all play out the same script. You'd have to be stupid not to recognize it. A low value woman to me can mean several things, the obvious one being, having low self-worth that drives them to chase some idiot around or trying to prove themselves to a guy that's not even worth the effort. But I like to expand it a little further by including the dim-witted that are unable to read situations for what they are. Scumbag gamers can only snag the dregs, is my opinion.
Re: Please Help by proclinician: 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I don't know if they are or not. All I know is, some "game" techniques can only work on a woman that doesn't value herself, that's how transparent & ridiculous they are. The other thing is, it's very easy to spot a game player because they all play out the same script. You'd have to be stupid not to recognize it. A low value woman to me can mean several things, the obvious one being, having low self-worth that drives them to chase some idiot around or trying to prove themselves to a guy that's not even worth the effort. But I like to expand it a little further by including the dim-witted that are unable to read situations for what they are. Scumbag gamers can only snag the dregs, is my opinion.

So so and so blah blah blah. A lot of these things reads like a load of crap and having said that, i will just correct one impression. That a woman decided to be faithful to her man, treat him like a king while the man treats her like aqueen doesn't mean in any way that she has low self esteem.

Women have become horrible.

Re: Please Help by StandUpGuy247: 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
proclinician:

So so and so blah blah blah. A lot of these things reads like a load of crap and having said that, i will just correct one impression. That a woman decided to be faithful to her man, treat him like a king while the man treats her like aqueen doesn't mean in any way that she has low self esteem.

Bro, na confirm community property you dey argue with. Free am abeg.

If you check her history, you go see sey men with game don chop am wella grin

In fact I can bet she still has one ahes crushing on that doesn't send her grin

Women claim these tricks don't work, yet fall for the players who use it on them grin

Na the mumu people wey dey always seek women's validation I dey pity pass. Woman wey no fit help your life grin
Re: Please Help by proclinician: 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2020
StandUpGuy247:

Bro, na confirm community property you dey argue with. Free am abeg.

If you check her history, you go see set bad boys don chop am wella grin

Women claim these tricks don't work, yet fall for the players who use it on them grin

Na the mumu people wey dey always seek women's validation I dey pity pass. Woman wey no fit help your life grin

This set of men are etetnally damned.
Re: Please Help by XhosaNostra(f): 3:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
StandUpGuy247:

No girl I dated ever cheated on me out of respect. You're probably used to low value men.

You've probably had too many d1cks behind your man (if you even have one) so you think every girl will cheat grin

My fiancee has a good job, enlightened and respects me as if I'm her father.

Why, because she understands my reaction when she crosses my boundaries and I treat her like a queen for it.

Mutual respect. Something I'm sure low quality/dead brain women like you will never understand.

Lol, now I think you're either blatantly lying or have your head too far up your rectum to admit to anything. Nobody seeks out those kind of websites, unless they've had their own share of losing in the love department. So either you're a clueless dingbat or you're too proud to admit they once gave you a love TKO that sent you soul searching, until you found a group of other sore & bitter losers on the dark side of the net grin Good that you're treating your "fiancee" with some respect though. I just hope she's not inflatable & made out of rubbery material grin
Re: Please Help by StandUpGuy247: 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
proclinician:

This set of men are etetnally damned.

Your profile pic has given me all I need to know about you.

A Simp
Re: Please Help by StandUpGuy247: 3:51pm On Feb 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, now I think you're either blatantly lying or have your head too far up your rectum to admit to anything. Nobody seeks out those kind of websites, unless they've had their own share of losing in the love department. So either you're a clueless dingbat or you're too proud to admit they once gave you a love TKO that sent you soul searching, until you found a group of other sore & bitter losers on the dark side of the net grin Good that you're treating your "fiancee" with some respect though. I just hope she's not inflatable & made out of rubbery material grin

Yea, I found the website long time ago when a girl I really liked started playing with me.

I was just like this guy until I upped my game.

I don't like to brag, but lemme show you a chat from an ex that still wants us to despite having a loving guy who treats her like a princess and does whatever she wants ;

Well, I don't need to tell you what's been happening after that conversation grin

Obviously, she misses the MAN, not the PROVIDER grin

I don't have to keep arguing with you cos it's obvious you're one of the damaged goods that may probably die lonely grin.

I treat my women well. Just That now, I'm awake and know when to draw the line whenever necessary.

If you have a problem with that. Then your damage is beyond repair
Re: Please Help by XhosaNostra(f): 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2020
proclinician:

So so and so blah blah blah. A lot of these things reads like a load of crap and having said that, i will just correct one impression. That a woman decided to be faithful to her man, treat him like a king while the man treats her like aqueen doesn't mean in any way that she has low self esteem

@bolded, don't twist my words. You know exactly what I meant by my statement. A man that treats his woman with respect deserves the same if not more in return. However, we both know that's not the kind of relationships these shìtbags get involved in. They thrive on manipulation & control, which is why I said only a woman of questionable IQ will stick around for such BS grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help by XhosaNostra(f): 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
StandUpGuy247:

Yea, I found the website long time ago when a girl I really liked started playing with me

I don't like to brag, but lemme show you a chat from an ex that still wants us to despite having a loving guy who treats her like a princess and does whatever she wants ;

Well, I don't need to tell you what's been happening after that conversation grin

I don't have to keep arguing with you cos it's obvious you're one of the damaged goods that may probably die lonely grin.

I treat my women well. Just That now, I'm awake and know when to draw the line whenever necessary.

Now we're onto something after so much feather puffing grin Elaborate on the bolded, Pinocchio cheesy In what way did she play you? That's if you don't mind reliving the pain of course *smirks*
Re: Please Help by StandUpGuy247: 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:

[s]Now we're onto something after so much feather puffing grin Elaborate on the bolded, Pinocchio cheesy In what way did she play you? That's if you don't mind reliving the pain of course *smirks*[/s]

And how is that a bad thing? Girl manipulates guy, guy wakes up and has his sh1t together and remains happy till date with lots of women in his life begging for marriage.

With evidence shown tongue

I see how you skipped the other parts and focused on the one your brain is only capable of responding to.

Typical classless low quality/dead brain wh0re attributes grin
Re: Please Help by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
Omoh89:
Am telling you I asked her how did the guy get to know about your body parts if not when you guys were having sex she said no that the guy asked her to tell him something no one else knows about her... I think the award for chronic liar of the year should go to that girl

And you didn't start laughing?
Re: Please Help by XhosaNostra(f): 4:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
StandUpGuy247:

And how is that a bad thing? Girl manipulates guy, guy wakes up and has his sh1t together and remains happy till date with lots of women in his life begging for marriage.

With evidence shown tongue

I see how you skipped the other parts and focused on the one your brain is only capable of responding to.

Typical classless low quality/dead brain wh0re attributes grin

I didn't say it's a bad thing, Hector the projector grin Freudian slip on your part perhaps? I do suspect it might have been a traumatic experience to your frail ego though because you went & harvested a new pair of balls. The fact that they're probably made of cotton wool I'll overlook because at least you're making somebody else happy, soap bubble balls & all grin

Listen, I choose which part of your dribble I respond to, OK. Not all of it is worth my time.
Re: Please Help by StandUpGuy247: 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I didn't say it's a bad thing, Hector the projector grin Freudian slip on your part perhaps? I do suspect it might have been a traumatic experience to your frail ego though because you went & harvested a new pair of balls. The fact that they're probably made of cotton wool I'll overlook because at least you're making somebody else happy, soap bubble balls & all grin

Listen, I choose which part of your dribble I respond to, OK. Not all of it is worth my time.

Just ask for my number and let's fvck. I'm not interested in chatting with you.
Re: Please Help by Omoh89: 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
StandUpGuy247:

I'm 35 with 2 businesses and a lot more experience than you, wetin you don see?

Na pesin like you go father another man pikin.

Just look at how pathetic your post is. Reaks of a weakling who's not ready to wake up. An apologetic weakling wey man wey sabi dey fvck the love of your life like olosho.

If you like, go marry mary magdalen, she will still lose respect for you and fvck a ruffian if you keep up with your mumu.

May God grant you sense
Oga leave all this story like I said you don’t know anything for an alpha you talk too much
Re: Please Help by XhosaNostra(f): 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
StandUpGuy247:

Just ask for my number and let's fvck. I'm not interested in chatting with you.

I'd rather màsturbate with a chainsaw. Bye then. Ha!
Re: Please Help by StandUpGuy247: 4:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
Omoh89:
Oga leave all this story like I said you don’t know anything for an alpha you talk too much

I guess the truth is hurting you right now. You realize you fvcked up and refuse to accept. Pele

See mumu wey ask for advise. Mind you, I never claimed alpha. I've only learned better ways to understand and deal with women.

Something you're clearly lacking. And the guy who understands is treating the love of your life like trash.

Truly you don see something grin grin

But if all that sounds alpha to you, then my message dey enter

1 Like

Re: Please Help by iLegendd(m): 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2020
I have given you people the formula, but you never listen. Never make a woman your girlfriend — keep her in the friend zone and stay focus in life.
Re: Please Help by iLegendd(m): 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I'd rather màsturbate with a chainsaw. Bye then. Ha!

Chainsaw? Haha. That will be multiple orgasms in 1 second.
Re: Please Help by StandUpGuy247: 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2020
iLegendd:
I have given you people the formula, but you never listen. Never make a woman your girlfriend — keep her in the friend zone and stay focus in life.

The mumu sef that is seeking advise doesn't want to face reality.

He's still going to keep getting played and come here to cry.

Pikin wey dey ask elder wetin he don see. That one don pass f0ol na

1 Like

Re: Please Help by XhosaNostra(f): 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2020
iLegendd:

Chainsaw? Haha. That will be multiple orgasms in 1 second.

GORYous grin

Re: Please Help by Omoh89: 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
StandUpGuy247:

The mumu sef that is seeking advise doesn't want to face reality.

He's still going to keep getting played and come here to cry.

Pikin wey dey ask elder wetin he don see. That one don pass f0ol na

Boy you dumb and the last thing I would be doing here is exchanging words with you... you dey advice dey yarn anyhow if you see me real life you go fit cough thunder fire you.
You think you can just come here and say thrash to me no let me Bleep you up ooo
Re: Please Help by SirDanny7(m): 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
StandUpGuy247:

Yea, I found the website long time ago when a girl I really liked started playing with me.

Obviously, she misses the MAN, not the PROVIDER grin

you try you are leading the chat like a Real-Gee
Re: Please Help by StandUpGuy247: 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
Omoh89:
Boy you dumb and the last thing I would be doing here is exchanging words with you... you dey advice dey yarn anyhow if you see me real life you go fit cough thunder fire you.
You think you can just come here and say thrash to me no let me Bleep you up ooo

Internet gangster grin angry grin.

Ordinary woman you no fit handle grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Man That Sleeps With Me Becomes Wretched For Life – Slay Queen Reveals / Hours After Legalization, Costa Ricans First Gay Marriage. Nigeria Next? / Interested In A Serious Relationship?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.