Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Man Pushed Car For Another Man Going To Pick His Girlfriend, Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Pushed Car For Another Man Going To Pick His Girlfriend, Cries Out (1056 Views)

My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? / My Girlfriend Cries During Sex / Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Pushed Car For Another Man Going To Pick His Girlfriend, Cries Out by lacemose(m): 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2020
A man has gone to his official page to explain his ordeal that happened recently.

He claimed that he helped a man push his car, unknown to him that the man was on his way heading to his girlfriend's house to pick her up.

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/man-pushed-car-for-another-man-going-to.html

Re: Man Pushed Car For Another Man Going To Pick His Girlfriend, Cries Out by lacemose(m): 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
See Reactions Here>>>
Re: Man Pushed Car For Another Man Going To Pick His Girlfriend, Cries Out by agbonkamen(f): 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
It's not a new thing na
Re: Man Pushed Car For Another Man Going To Pick His Girlfriend, Cries Out by dawnomike(m): 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2020
Loving your neighbour as yourself
Re: Man Pushed Car For Another Man Going To Pick His Girlfriend, Cries Out by Offpoint: 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
Cool
Re: Man Pushed Car For Another Man Going To Pick His Girlfriend, Cries Out by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
This kind lie na ogbonge o!
Re: Man Pushed Car For Another Man Going To Pick His Girlfriend, Cries Out by Bola146(f): 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
Pele oo grin grin

(1) (Reply)

For Her To Orgasm, Consider This! / Married Men I Sleep With For Money Refuse To Pick My Calls — Single Mother Cries / Lady Goes Fully Unclad In This Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.