Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape (6831 Views)

Turkish Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend During Oath Ceremony; Generals Applaud / Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape / Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by Tookool(m): 8:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
dancok:
me too o
Dancock I'd prefer a girl to quote me in matters like this
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
Ishilove:
See man wey sabi, unlike our Nigerian brothers like J111333 and co who believe that okpa and cold Pepsi is the ultimate expression of love. Why can't Nigerian men be creative? The latest format is pretending to be arrested, and then voila, they propose. Nothing original. Na only copy copy dem sabi.

Mscheeeeeeeew.

Congrats Brother Denis, you are one of a kind.
First of all, dude is in the military and I'm in Amotekun so he proposed with tanks, I will propose to my rove Pocohantas with koboko and ode eshi charms.
About hot okpa and cold pepsi, you don't know what you're missing. After a good hustle with my keke, there's no better lunch than that and I'll introduce it to my sweet rove.
If you are jearous of us, the lagoon doesn't discrimate and it's equally big enough. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by Ishilove: 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
J111333:
First of all, dude is in the military and I'm in Amotekun so he proposed with tanks, I will propose to my rove Pocohantas with koboko and ode eshi charms.
About hot okpa and cold pepsi, you don't know what you're missing. After a good hustle with my keke, there's no better lunch than that and I'll introduce it to my sweet rove.
If you are jearous of us, the lagoon doesn't discrimate and it's equally big enough. undecided
I no tok am. Typical Nigerian with no single strain of romance in them. Very local elements undecided Take a cue from Brother Denis and do something spectacular.

Koboko and Odieshi charms.... Smh

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
Ishilove:

I no tok am. Typical Nigerian with no single strain of romance in them. Very local elements undecided Take a cue from Brother Denis and do something spectacular.

Hmmm, I think I have a better idea. Maybe I'll take her to my village stream, have a good swim with her and propose to her afterwards with one of those beautiful grasses as engagement ring.
It will be so natural, unique and looomantic. Thanks for giving me this inspiration. I'm so excited, can't wait to propose to my rove.
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 19, 2020
Tookool:
Dancock I'd prefer a girl to quote me in matters like this

Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by Smartchoiiice: 6:40am On Feb 19, 2020
Ishilove:

Come let me be breaking your mouth.
I have all you desire...
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by Lamanii22(f): 6:43am On Feb 19, 2020
2dice01:
Love is sweet abroad cheesy

Come naija tell your commanders that you want to use their Patrol car for some love shii

From Lieutenant you fit turn Sergeant asap grin

Loool swears...
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by Kingluqman(m): 6:57am On Feb 19, 2020
chariisGRACE:
Chaiii!
The total number of tanks wey Naija get, na person dey take play Love.
I Dey tell you but come ooo... we nor get reach that ooo grin grin
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by chariisGRACE(m): 7:51am On Feb 19, 2020
Kingluqman:
I Dey tell you but come ooo... we nor get reach that ooo grin grin

I just pity them add extra
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by pocohantas(f): 9:01am On Feb 19, 2020
J111333:

Lol. I have no words for you. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by 2dice01: 9:19am On Feb 19, 2020
Lamanii22:

Loool swears...
Future OAP is that all you got to say
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by Zane2point4(m): 11:03am On Feb 19, 2020
Nice.
If its the usa army they'll sanction the lieutenant, they too take things seriously, am sure cnn will carry the new and over analyze it leading to the guys dismissal.
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by Zane2point4(m): 11:12am On Feb 19, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Red army 1 of the bravest fighters in the world this guys single handedly defeated hitler why USA and its allies claimed victory
Hitler killed and got tired baba,he took Stalingrad and many cities,he could have taken moscow was it not for the war and diversion in the western front,he had to pull many army divisions frm eastern front to west.
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by mechanics(m): 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by luvyaself95(m): 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
Love wey dey blow lover Heart grin
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by LoudlyMouthed: 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
Explosive Love

Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by NNAMDIII(m): 10:14am On Feb 21, 2020
Explorers:
A lieutenant in the Russian army used 16 tanks to form a heart shape before he proposed to his delighted girlfriend who said yes.

Platoon commander Denis Kazantsev paused war games on Valentine's Day and ordered the T-72B2 tanks to make the romantic shape at the Alyabino training ground, near Moscow.

In the video, the tanks are seen being moved into position before aerial footage shows them in the shape of a heart.

Lieutenant Kazantsev is then seen guiding his girlfriend, Alexandra Kopytova, who has her eyes covered, as they walk into the centre of the shape.

Lieutenant Kazantsev then lifts his delighted girlfriend into the air and twirls her around
military officers are romantic and i'm proud to be one wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje's Source Of Power Exposed! INDABOSKI / All Ladies Pick Your Favorite Nairaland Husband! / My Love/respect For Nl Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.