Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape (6821 Views)

Turkish Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend During Oath Ceremony; Generals Applaud / Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape / Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by Explorers(m): 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
A lieutenant in the Russian army used 16 tanks to form a heart shape before he proposed to his delighted girlfriend who said yes.

Platoon commander Denis Kazantsev paused war games on Valentine's Day and ordered the T-72B2 tanks to make the romantic shape at the Alyabino training ground, near Moscow.

In the video, the tanks are seen being moved into position before aerial footage shows them in the shape of a heart.

Lieutenant Kazantsev is then seen guiding his girlfriend, Alexandra Kopytova, who has her eyes covered, as they walk into the centre of the shape.

Lieutenant Kazantsev then lifts his delighted girlfriend into the air and twirls her around

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by Explorers(m): 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
Lt Kazantsev explained: 'I postponed the proposal for about one month to organise all this so it would be unforgettable, once in a lifetime.

'It was not easy but with time my commanders agreed to let me do this.'

The pair are then seeing walking away together as Ms Kopytova looks at the new ring on her finger.

4 Likes

Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by tosine102: 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
H
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by chariisGRACE(m): 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
Chaiii!
The total number of tanks wey Naija get, na person dey take play Love.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by Tookool(m): 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
Love .....I'll find you someday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by sunnydike1(m): 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
space bookers
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by Papanwamaikpe: 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
Russian girls are beautiful grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by 2dice01: 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
Love is sweet abroad cheesy

Come naija tell your commanders that you want to use their Patrol car for some love shii

From Lieutenant you fit turn Sergeant asap grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by Nmezor(f): 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2020
A beautiful concept... Love is indeed a beautiful thing.

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by SavageResponse(m): 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
Explorers:
A lieutenant in the Russian army used 16 tanks to form a heart shape before he proposed to his delighted girlfriend who said yes.

Platoon commander Denis Kazantsev paused war games on Valentine's Day and ordered the T-72B2 tanks to make the romantic shape at the Alyabino training ground, near Moscow.

In the video, the tanks are seen being moved into position before aerial footage shows them in the shape of a heart.

Lieutenant Kazantsev is then seen guiding his girlfriend, Alexandra Kopytova, who has her eyes covered, as they walk into the centre of the shape.

Lieutenant Kazantsev then lifts his delighted girlfriend into the air and twirls her around

Why do you people like stealing/duplicating other people's threads?! angry

The original thread on this news was created on 17 February 2020 by Macsjebs at 8.56pm!
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by Tocheagle(m): 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
Militarily romantic dude
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by tyup(m): 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2020
an ipob soilder would rather use bullets to decorate everywhere and then be complaining FG isn't giving them enuf Amo to fight Boko Haram

bunch of fearful lots
sad

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by ednut1(m): 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Russian girls are beautiful grin
but age faster. 28 go be like 39

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
SavageResponse:

Why do you people like stealing/duplication other people's threads?! angry

The original thread on this news was created on 17 February 2020 by Macsjebs at 8.56pm!
Not like that Sir, Explorers probably wasn't aware, I have also duplicated threads on few occasions, then I edited for something else.
Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by Explorers(m): 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
SavageResponse:

Why do you people like stealing/duplication other people's threads?! angry

Really?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2020
Waste of resources.
Buy catfish for basira

Instant yes. No need to propose

3 Likes

Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
Baba God!!! I dey wait for my own SoulMate o grin angry
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
Macsjebs:

Not like that Sir, Explorers probably wasn't aware, I have also duplicated threads on a few occasions, then I edited for something else.
Cheers
He might not be aware
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by simplepee(f): 3:55pm On Feb 18, 2020
Fine man that knows the worth of a lady. May there union last.
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
Hehehe, she should NEVER cheat on him, my advice.....

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by YINKS89(m): 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
She no get choice than to accept unless na blow them go blow her head

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by Flexherbal(m): 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
Such love is beautiful, if they both feel the same way!
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by Mayhem999: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
This one is called iron love.

May their marriage be better than the horrendous shape they formed with those tanks and called love...
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by YesNo(m): 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
chariisGRACE:
Chaiii!

I swear grin
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by Tapout(m): 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
chariisGRACE:
Chaiii!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by Simplecity(m): 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
ednut1:
but age faster. 28 go be like 39
LWKMD!! .......dem dey get wrinkles fast sha undecided
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by solmus: 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
cool

If she dare says NO to the proposal, dem go blow her to pieces , now this is the kind of romantic proposal I like, the one with guns and show of force and superiority... try nonsense and say No instead of Yes after chopping my money then you get locked up in the middle of Siberia

Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by stanliwise(m): 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2020
solmus:
cool

If she dare says NO to the proposal, dem go blow her to pieces , now this is the kind of romantic proposal I like, the one with guns and show of force and superiority... try nonsense and say No instead of Yes after chopping my money then you get locked up in the middle of Siberia

grin grin grin
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by cRobo: 6:42pm On Feb 18, 2020
Love in Russia?

Russian soldiers are so mean
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by Ishilove: 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
See man wey sabi, unlike our Nigerian brothers like J111333 and co who believe that okpa and cold Pepsi is the ultimate expression of love. grin

Why can't Nigerian men be creative? The latest format is pretending to be arrested, and then voila, they propose. Nothing original. Na only copy copy dem sabi.

Mscheeeeeeeew.

Congrats Brother Denis, you are one of a kind.

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2020
Tookool:
Love .....I'll find you someday
me too o
Re: Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
Red army 1 of the bravest fighters in the world this guys single handedly defeated hitler why USA and its allies claimed victory

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adventure With The Slay Queen’s … (18+) / Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer / PHOTOS: Top Self Made Celebrities In Ghana Who Have Gone Nákëd On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.