Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State (69058 Views)

Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) / Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State by misterjosh(m): 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
Other than from the moral point, is sleep with someone's spouse a criminal offence?... I kinda confused here undecided
Re: Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State by Okoroawusa: 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2020
So it's the man's fault right?

Una no well
Re: Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State by Tonyfx: 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
ikh777:
well he was VIGILant

Not vigilant enough not to get caught grin
Re: Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State by Handsome13(m): 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
Well, he wasn't vigilant enough as a vigilante member.
They are both adults, while beating him when he didn't force the woman in question? If your wife cheat on you, leave the man alone and blame ur wife and also blame ur self for not being a good husband to ur wife. My opinion though
Re: Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State by mechanics(m): 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
Konji is wicked, he should have controlled himself.
Re: Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State by D1zion: 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
Olalan:
How can people be this babaric........did he rape her? Two adults have consensual sex and you brutalized one of the party involved.
BTW married women now seems to be masters in the game of cheating in this generation.
you're quite right, after all,the woman. Should have been the one that is to be beaten, cos I believe they've been doing it for long & she's enjoying it.so she should be blamed in this aspect.
Re: Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State by Digmygold: 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
solmus:

you cant sleep with another mans legally married wife without legal consequences

Barbaric acts are ILLEGAL CONSEQUENCES. He should head to Court. That's how to be civil.
Re: Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State by Jeamillz2020(m): 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
Imagine beat those SLUTs to stupor
Re: Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State by Internet247(m): 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
vigilante wey no vigilant angry
Re: Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
I know Ogijo very close to Ikorodu when you pass via Sagamu hope both of them didn't stock together
Re: Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State by mordred44: 10:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
ogun is known for all dis kind of trash
Re: Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State by Tunex252(m): 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
Olalan:
How can people be this babaric........did he rape her? Two adults have consensual sex and you brutalized one of the party involved.
BTW married women now seems to be masters in the game of cheating in this generation.
So u mean they should brutally beat the woman and take her away?.... You reason like that just finish sec school
Re: Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State by Obiagu01: 10:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
made4naijamusic:
A member of Ogijo vigilante group in Ogun State, got more than he bargained for after being caught red-handed sleeping with his colleague's wife.

The vigilante member who was handcuffed and beaten by his colleagues after being nabbed, was whisked away after members of the community pleaded on his behalf.

Here is the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjOAQEnIEUU

damn nigga.you've got to unfuck that woman
Re: Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State by SpartanKing: 11:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
ikh777:
well he was VIGILant
He wasn't vigilant: if he had been, he wouldn't have been caught!
Re: Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State by Shygirl1989(f): 10:18am On Feb 19, 2020
solmus:

you cant sleep with another mans legally married wife without legal consequences

ADULTERY is NOT a crime.
There is NO LEGAL CONSEQUENCE for adultery.
That you may file for divorce on claims of adultery during a divorce doesn't make it a crime. That's a moral issue left to your conscience.
The folks who beat him up are the criminals?they have committed assault and battery.
Re: Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State by SolarEdge: 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
Kongi is no respecter of person
Re: Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State by jasman1: 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
I’m yet to find a married Yoruba woman who’s completely faithful, an observable fact.
Re: Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:10am On Feb 20, 2020
bro4u:
All those shouting Amotekun above me are suffering from acute shortage of functional brain cells and ...... *Fill in the space*
This statement is not fair on anyone... Even you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.