Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos (17861 Views)

Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) / Popular Calabar Blogger Engages Girlfriend Then This Happens (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos by Petfadblog1: 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
There are photos making rounds on Facebook, of a Nigerian guy, John ThankGod Jnr Costlyever who shared pictures of his friend’s girlfriend he just finished copulating with.

According to the blog, JTconnect who started the rumor, the boy in a bid to piss of his friend, slept with his friend’s girlfriend, and then shared the pictures of the girl, passed on after fornicating, on Social Media.

pictures of the girl, passed on after fornicating, on Social Media.

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/nigerian-guy-sleeps-with-his-friends-girlfriend-then-shares-the-photos.html

However, we did a quick check on the Boy’s profile, and saw claims where he said, the Owner of the blog Chimezie Peters, who is a friend of his, set him up.

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/nigerian-guy-sleeps-with-his-friends-girlfriend-then-shares-the-photos.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos by SmellingAnus(m): 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
See the way the babe dey sleep, you go know say this guy don fvck her like AK47 wey don lose control... Las Las na she get her toto...

I only pity her boyfriend wey go dey fvvk her with respect meanwhile this guy go dey bang her recklessly with him big preek...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos by TheSourcerer: 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
Nigerian girls ugly oh

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos by Lamanii22(f): 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2020
She looked like she was drugged or am I the only one seeing it lol

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos by LarryBee1k: 9:09pm On Feb 18, 2020

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos by CAPSLOCKED: 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2020
LarryBee1k:

Quick judgment by feminist. You're the only one.

THE GUY IS EITHER RETĄRDED, OR RETĄRDED. NOTHING ELSE.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos by LarryBee1k: 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2020

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2020
To me it is absurd... Just send it private to your friend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos by sofiscatedmoron: 11:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
Lamanii22:
If them wicked boyz nack u 8inches you will look worse than her

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos by vanida6: 11:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
I just weak sad
Re: Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos by Dande55: 12:41am On Feb 19, 2020
I've never seen more foolish men than what we have in this present age.
Men are truly their worst enemies.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos by Dande55: 12:42am On Feb 19, 2020
LarryBee1k:

Quick judgment by feminist. You're the only one.
And you didn't see the first commenter that quickly absorbed the foolish rapist of sexual assault and posting it on social media, yet, you were quick to call out the lady that might actually be right. Hypocrisy and some of you men go hand in hand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:42am On Feb 19, 2020
They both look ugly and dirty. Yuck

Mainly looking at the pic, u will tell they are from the Waste region where their main source of wealth is through skull mining grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:03am On Feb 19, 2020
vanida6:
I just weak sad

Babe come to Daddy(me)...I will give you natural strength.... grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos by ibuyairtime4: 7:22am On Feb 19, 2020
Saex everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos by sweetnonsense(m): 7:30am On Feb 19, 2020
Sex is overrated

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos by ubunja(m): 7:45am On Feb 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Nigerian girls ugly oh
lmfao. Almost like guy is sitting next to a corpse.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos by SavageResponse(m): 8:09am On Feb 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos by ExAngel007(f): 8:19am On Feb 19, 2020
guys behaving like kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos by jawalis(m): 8:31am On Feb 19, 2020
Might actually be on bet. Someone wins while someone is on the loss.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos by Brooke60(f): 9:40am On Feb 19, 2020
The babe has been drugged

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos by Riele(f): 11:10am On Feb 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Nigerian girls ugly oh

You didn't notice the boy's ugliness ?? .

Spits !! His face can make me throw up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos by Chingykay77(m): 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2020
Lamanii22:
Nice one ..............good observation
with this picture your observation is on point

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos by Joystark(f): 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
Who sleeps like that?

Like a dead person?

That guy should be arrested o.
He's drugged her.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos by Papanwamaikpe: 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nice one
Re: Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos by We4all: 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
All I can see are two tacky and low class teenagers. I wonder how a sane girl would sleep with a man in such a dirty room, with an old and worn out bed sheet.

And I also wonder how a wannabe niggar would sleep with a young lady that ties wrapper like my great grand mom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos by TradingBinary(m): 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
He need deliverance of the Brain

I will advice you to get yourself busy making cash trading binary..

Check my signature to access the 99.9% winning strategy
Re: Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos by TheSourcerer: 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
Riele:

You didn't notice the boy's ugliness ?? .

Spits !! His face can make me throw up
I'm aure hes the averge Nigerian girl dream boy to Fvck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos by mechanics(m): 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
And he thinks he has done a good thing.
Re: Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos by giftedben: 8:23am On Feb 20, 2020
Nawao all these small boys claiming to be men.
A boy will always be a boy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Thread For Faithful Partners / How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? / Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.