Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Advice And Opinions Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice And Opinions Needed (497 Views)

Dating Women In This Era: My Thoughts And Opinions / Lawyers In The House Come And See. OPINIONS NEEDED / Bbnaija Housemates Give Sex Advice And Opinions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice And Opinions Needed by Upforsex: 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
Hello y’all. I’ve been single for a year now. Soo this is the issue. I met a girl recently it started off as romance next day she was in my crib then I tried having sex. It smells down there. I lost interest in her.
After then this girl calls like 10 times a day. She’s in love. People have been telling me to go for her but I’m kinda addicted to being lonely. I think she’s into me but I’m not. Whenever I see her calls I grumble. She calls literally everyday. I’m thinking of starting the friendship levels with her then going out and see if I will develop feelings for her. But when I remember that smell I want to throw up. I’m not a sex freak.
Just thinking aloud. What’s your opinion.
Re: Advice And Opinions Needed by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
angry

Your only interest in her is to have SEX, after which you discovered the fish smell and all of a sudden, you loss interest in here

And now you are telling us that you are addicted to loneliness.....

Instead of you to help her in treating the infection, all u wANT now is to pull out...

OGA PLEASE WHAT A HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM
Re: Advice And Opinions Needed by crystalopaque: 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2020
Waiting for the council of elders to arrive
Re: Advice And Opinions Needed by IM0Y(m): 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
Run for STD. That smell na STD I learnt that from a doc
Re: Advice And Opinions Needed by Ceenelly(m): 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
Upforsex:
Hello y’all. I’ve been single for a year now. Soo this is the issue. I met a girl recently it started off as romance next day she was in my crib then I tried having sex. It smells down there. I lost interest in her.
After then this girl calls like 10 times a day. She’s in love. People have been telling me to go for her but I’m kinda addicted to being lonely. I think she’s into me but I’m not. Whenever I see her calls I grumble. She calls literally everyday. I’m thinking of starting the friendship levels with her then going out and see if I will develop feelings for her. But when I remember that smell I want to throw up. I’m not a sex freak.
Just thinking aloud. What’s your opinion.
if she is a good girl you can go for her, concerning the bad odour from her vjay it is likely a toilet infection or yeast, let her run a test and know the particular drug she should take to cure it
Re: Advice And Opinions Needed by AfroKnight: 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
Every VJ has a smell. Every one. I hope you are not describing the natural smell of VJ. If that were the case then you are on a long thing.

If any has a flowery smell, then she’s masking something and you’d do well to run away.
Re: Advice And Opinions Needed by StandUpGuy247: 4:20am On Feb 19, 2020
Why not be kind and tell her.

I wonder why people are so afraid to say the truth.

It will hurt but know that you're doing it to help her.

Even if you don't end up dating her, she will never forget you after she has found a solution.

(1) (Reply)

If You Created Giveaway Thread- These Words Are For You / Ladies Get In Here! I Need Your Help!! / See The 5k Power Oil Nigerian Ladies Are Using To Charm Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.