Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Ladies Get In Here! I Need Your Help!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Get In Here! I Need Your Help!! (495 Views)

Ladies Get Your Satisfaction From Me. / Ladies Get Something Doing As You Wait For Mr Right. / Ladies Get In Here!let's Get That Marital Bed Sweetened Again! See Testimonies O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Get In Here! I Need Your Help!! by Nonye1234: 10:27am On May 08, 2020
Hello everyone

I'm starting a small business and I need your help.
I want to start selling bead bangles and other things...
I'm a little confused about the price so that's why I'm here to ask the ladies or men

" how much do they cost in the market?" How much did you pay when you bought yours

Pls I need answers
I'll post pictures so you can see
Pix 1-- the beads cost more than
Pix 2.

Thanks y'all

Re: Ladies Get In Here! I Need Your Help!! by MadeINchenzen2: 10:31am On May 08, 2020
Nonye1234:
Hello everyone

I'm starting a small business and I need your help.
I want to start selling bead bangles and other things...
I'm a little confused about the price so that's why I'm here to ask the ladies or men

" how much do they cost in the market?" How much did you pay when you bought yours

Pls I need answers
I'll post pictures so you can see
Pix 1-- the beads cost more than
Pix 2.

Thanks y'all
You av to determine that yourself... what's your competitive and comparative analysis. Beaded jewellery sales is a gargantuan task !!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Get In Here! I Need Your Help!! by Nobody: 10:56am On May 08, 2020
I'm a beader, I learnt bead sales too (one of my vocations) My advice, don't focus on this alone. Add beads making, sales and jewelries to it.

For prices,

Picture one can go for 300

Picture 2 for 200

That's if you are lucky self. cheesy
Re: Ladies Get In Here! I Need Your Help!! by Nonye1234: 11:16am On May 08, 2020
Ariza:
I'm a beader, I learnt bead sales too (one of my vocations) My advice, don't focus on this alone. Add beads making, sales and jewelries to it.

For prices,

Picture one can go for 300

Picture 2 for 200

That's if you are lucky self. cheesy

Thank you jare
Re: Ladies Get In Here! I Need Your Help!! by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 08, 2020
Op no waste your time na #50

(1) (Reply)

Some Men Are Very Selfish / Caption This.. Ladies Over To U / South West Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.