Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,992 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Broke Girls And Cheating. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Girls And Cheating. (1720 Views)

Broke Girls Deserve This... / Stop Dating Broke Girls / Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broke Girls And Cheating. by Coolcalmcollect(m): 1:13am On Feb 19, 2020
Guys you've got to understand something about broke girls, the reason we ask you all to avoid them, isn't really because they are hungry, entitled, always in need of cash, etc. The main reason is because when you date a broke girl, she has a higher chances of cheating on you for "money" which if you ask me is the most annoying reason to be cheated on for. I once forked a guy's gf cos she need money for data so she can message her bf to send her money. Broke girls are more than 95% assured to cheat.
How do you spot a broke girl, you may ask...
1) a student who suddenly needs money for hostel, handout, part of fee less Dan 6 months of meeting you.
2) a corper who says she lives with no support from home... pls run
3) team I just graduated I'm looking for job....run end that chat now.
4) team I sell shoes and bags and hair and perfume, but all her goods are not physical only pic online, disappear.
5) she's firstborn with more Dan 3 younger ones with the last one of born still in secondary school and her parents are retired....run from such families, you don't need such brokers.
6) school teacher single moms of more than 2 kids.... run please.
if you date broke girls, just know she will be forked at any time.
Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Broke Girls And Cheating. by tidalstorm(m): 1:25am On Feb 19, 2020
i get you op but sometimes women don't cheat because of the money. I've seen a girl cheat on her rich boyfriend with a broke guy. Point be say, person wey go cheat go cheat. Money or not

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Broke Girls And Cheating. by AfroKnight: 7:13am On Feb 19, 2020
You have point.

These broke chicks auction themselves off to the highest bidder. They hope to escape poverty that way.
Re: Broke Girls And Cheating. by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 19, 2020
financial brokness does not make one a cheat.
it is better you avoid those who are morally broke
Re: Broke Girls And Cheating. by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 19, 2020
cool

tidalstorm:
i get you op but sometimes women don't cheat because of the money.
I've seen a girl cheat on her rich boyfriend with a broke guy.
Point be say, person wey go cheat go cheat.
Money or not

Lostz:
financial brokness does not make one a cheat.

it is better you avoid those who are morally broke
it does. But i love your advice...
Re: Broke Girls And Cheating. by Vivianagoja(m): 9:35am On Feb 19, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
Guys you've got to understand something about broke girls, the reason we ask you all to avoid them, isn't really because they are hungry, entitled, always in need of cash, etc. The main reason is because when you date a broke girl, she has a higher chances of cheating on you for "money" which if you ask me is the most annoying reason to be cheated on for. I once forked a guy's gf cos she need money for data so she can message her bf to send her money. Broke girls are more than 95% assured to cheat.
1) a student who suddenly needs money for hostel, handout, part of fee less Dan 6 months of meeting you.
4) team I sell shoes and bags and hair and perfume, but all her goods are not physical only pic online, disappear.
5) she's firstborn with more Dan 3 younger ones with the last one of born still in secondary school and her parents are retired....run from such families, you don't need such brokers.
Thank you.
What in the case of an orphan...
Uncle's don't support..
Brothers don't support
And she's the last born
Re: Broke Girls And Cheating. by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 19, 2020
Blu03:
cool

it does. But i love your advice...
i does not. I have seen ladies within their means instead of taking the easier choice of hoeing around
Re: Broke Girls And Cheating. by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 19, 2020
Lostz:
i does not. I have seen ladies within their means instead of taking the easier choice of hoeing around
and i have seen a woman cheat with a rich guy just to pay the hospital bills of her sick husband.
Some desperate women cheat for financial gains...
Like having a sugar daddy and all that...

But i agree with you. A cheat is morally poor. Although, i understand why some people do so; illustration i just gave about the wife.
Everything isn't black or white, right?
There are rich women who would cheat with a broke guy...
Re: Broke Girls And Cheating. by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 19, 2020
Blu03:
and i have seen a woman cheat with a rich guy just to pay the hospital bills of her sick husband.
Some desperate women cheat for financial gains...
Like having a sugar daddy and all that...

But i agree with you. A cheat is morally poor. Although, i understand why some people do so; illustration i just gave about the wife.
Everything isn't black or white, right?
There are rich women who would cheat with a broke guy...
there should be other ways to raise the money. I will divorce that kind of woman after the treatment. it is better she let me die or sell my properties to pay for treatment.

a cheat is morally bankrupt . no reason to cheat is understandable. people cheat for finance, pleasure, to satisfy their ego, to boost their low self-esteem and every other reason on earth.

a cheat is a cheat just like a murderer is a murderer. if you like sugar-coat it with a good reason.
Re: Broke Girls And Cheating. by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 19, 2020
grin

Lostz:

there should be other ways to raise the money. I will divorce that kind of woman after the treatment. it is better she let me die or sell my properties to pay for treatment.

a cheat is morally bankrupt . no reason to cheat is understandable. people cheat for finance, pleasure, to satisfy their ego, to boost their low self-esteem and every other reason on earth.

a cheat is a cheat just like a murderer is a murderer. if you like sugar-coat it with a good reason.
sugar coat it? That's not my intent...
Well we now agree that people cheat for many reasons, to get money is one of them...
Re: Broke Girls And Cheating. by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 19, 2020
Blu03:
grin

sugar coat it? That's not my intent...
Well we now agree that people cheat for many reasons, to get money is one of them...
the op is suggesting you avoid going into a relationship with people who are not doing well financially because some people cheat for finance. he should have said, avoid people of the opposite sex because they got many reasons to cheat
Re: Broke Girls And Cheating. by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 19, 2020
cool

Lostz:
the op is suggesting you avoid going into a relationship with people who are not doing well financially because some people cheat for finance. he should have said, avoid people of the opposite sex because they got many reasons to cheat
i agree with you...

2 Likes

Re: Broke Girls And Cheating. by Coolcalmcollect(m): 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
tidalstorm:
i get you op but sometimes women don't cheat because of the money.
I've seen a girl cheat on her rich boyfriend with a broke guy.
Point be say, person wey go cheat go cheat.
Money or not
we ain't talking about rich or broke bf, we're talking about broke girls and the fact that they are more likely to cheat in a relationship Dan a rich gf
Re: Broke Girls And Cheating. by Coolcalmcollect(m): 11:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
Vivianagoja:
What in the case of an orphan... Uncle's don't support.. Brothers don't support And she's the last born
if her closest family can't support her, why should you?
Re: Broke Girls And Cheating. by Coolcalmcollect(m): 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
Lostz:
there's hardly a broke girl who had never traded her body for a quick cash fix, it will just happen ni sha. my broke ex once bout a fone of 150k during her service year, on a 19800 allawee....she said she saved for it after just 7 months of nysc, I just told her congrats and lock up.
Re: Broke Girls And Cheating. by SavageResponse(m): 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
Thank you.

grin
Re: Broke Girls And Cheating. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
As a strong anti-feminist. Not all of them cheat because of d partner being broke. Saying from experience.

(1) (Reply)

Will This Girl Be My Future Wife,pls Advise Me / Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. / I am in need of a girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.