Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. (1710 Views)

Delectablegyal - Confessions Thread (make A Confession.) / What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? Share With Delectablegyal. / My Dirty Secret With My Attractive Landlord’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. by delectablegyal(f): 4:34pm On May 13, 2020
it's time to write it out. it is time to talk about it. no more hiding. let it out. what is that secret that you want to let out? go ahead.

you slept with your babe's best friend?

you never loved him, you wanted his money?

you cheated on your partner, now you are thinking maybe you should tell him?

what is it? let's talk with delcetablegyal.
Re: Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. by delectablegyal(f): 4:35pm On May 13, 2020
just trying to know what the first to comment feels like. anything special? not bad. the first to comment only feels special if you post something sensible and the thread makes front page. your reward is plenty likes.

3 Likes

Re: Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. by jawalis(m): 4:36pm On May 13, 2020
It was hidden from my ex for 4yrs.
Her friend was my ex and linked us. Here’s it: my ex (Clara) has a friend (Ann). Ann was my girlfriend but issues came up (she’s pressured to get married but am not capable) So I left Ann and she had to hooked me up with Clara just because she still wants me around. Clara just graduated so she never knew me as Ann Boyfriend. And that was how I dated her and her friend will come by weekend for bleeping. Clara never knew till date anyways.

My friend Charley was dating a lady Joy and he really likes her. But Joy was a girl I have had a rough play with at the festival some months ago before my friend introduced her to me as his babe. I was dumbfounded and didn’t know what to say for about 2mins as they were already dating and I couldn’t stop him anymore. The lady came to my house behind and knelt down begging I should pls hide what happened between us from my friend. She cried, sweared that she’s a changed person (though I was not freaked) and told me she’ll always be available for me at anytime if I promise not to tell my friend. I didn’t tell my friend till date and they got engaged last November. though I wasn’t happy about it.
(All names I used are just for instances)

1 Like

Re: Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. by Officialgarri: 4:40pm On May 13, 2020
It's a secret, why would I then decide to share with you. As who you be?
You want to wipe away my sins abi you want to offer restitution on my behalf?

6 Likes

Re: Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. by Davash222(m): 4:42pm On May 13, 2020
Officialgarri:
As Queen of the coast she be na. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. by JhayJoe: 5:01pm On May 13, 2020
Who else is here to read the secrets/lies

5 Likes

Re: Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 13, 2020
Too many but i will share 1... back then in school this my friend's gf came visiting from abraka, beautiful, slim black girl with all the right features & the green light she dey flash me na blinding one. On this particular day the opportunity presented itself. We were alone while her bf not my real friend sha went out to get something she initiated a kiss and before u say jack her pant done fly and i was manhandling her all over only for the guy to come back in like he forgot something. Chai.. i cursed the guy inside my mind. Nobody ever knew what happened between me and her till she left back for Abk the next day.

1 Like

Re: Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. by illicit(m): 5:51pm On May 13, 2020
I once committed sin grin

1 Like

Re: Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. by mumumugu(m): 8:36pm On May 13, 2020
If I tell u, It is no longer a secret

1 Like

Re: Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. by columbus007(m): 9:08pm On May 13, 2020
I once admired my friend younger sister for awhile,then I left my state for another,when I now got back from travel the girl was already full grown,she told me what made her fall in love with me was because the way I was so round and chubby,na there the matter start,guys you need to see this shape man,we nack tire even on top my friend bed for her house.

2 Likes

Re: Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. by delectablegyal(f): 11:10pm On May 13, 2020
columbus007:
I once admired my friend younger sister for awhile,then I left my state for another,when I now got back from travel the girl was already full grown,she told me what made her fall in love with me was because the way I was so round and chubby,na there the matter start,guys you need to see this shape man,we nack tire even on top my friend bed for her house.

how many times did you knack her?smiley
Re: Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. by EzeNdiAra: 12:53am On May 14, 2020
Officialgarri:
[s]It's a secret, why would I then decide to share with you. As who you be?
You want to wipe away my sins abi you want to offer restitution on my behalf? [/s]

1 Like

Re: Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. by Rawhumper(m): 5:36am On May 14, 2020
I understand the Op point.
When u say it,I think it relieves one of the heaviness.

What makes a real man is who presents himself the way he is.

Myself i let out some and one of them is I have slept with my cousins, my ex friend, my niece has tried to seduce me once but i don't blame her cos we were very close and I visited her in school from her Jss1 to Ss3(she is extremely pretty as my entire family are from the beautiful stock including my cousins)

When the cat was let loose most of my siblings thought I was the one but they didn't know she was the one on me that fateful day.(In Nigeria people think rape is all about the girl,nobody believes the guy).

I feel happier now cos I feel its no longer a secret and I don't give a Bleep if anybody that knows me reads them.

Officialgarri:
You want to wipe away my sins abi you want to offer restitution on my behalf?

1 Like

Re: Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. by Rawhumper(m): 5:45am On May 14, 2020
[
Same shit happens to most correct guys nowadays.

I have knacked my guys 2sisters,smooched the other two(they are four sisters).

All are married now.....they have bodies like gold it really glitters..thats why men didn't allow them,they married them all.

I started with their last born,the first born then I smooched the others and fingered the other one but I couldn't visit her to her school Absu then cos I felt it doesn't worth it though she is damn sexy and has crystal clear skin I like to suck her laps up to her breasts and down to her legs cos of the sweetness and softness of their skin bathing them with my spits.

I even knacked their cousin but I was caught by the last born when she came back from school but she didn't make noise.
The next day I came I saw the cousin has left but till today nobody asked me anything.

quote author=delectablegyal post=89520767]

how many times did you knack her?smiley[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. by columbus007(m): 7:41am On May 14, 2020
delectablegyal:

we kept on fcvking and her brother never find out.

1 Like

Re: Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. by delectablegyal(f): 8:19am On May 14, 2020
delectablegyal:

Rawhumper:

Same shit happens to most correct guys nowadays.

I have knacked my guys 2sisters,smooched the other two(they are four sisters).

All are married now.....they have bodies like gold it really glitters..thats why men didn't allow them,they married them all.

I started with their last born,the first born then I smooched the others and fingered the other one but I couldn't visit her to her school Absu then cos I felt it doesn't worth it though she is damn sexy and has crystal clear skin I like to suck her laps up to her breasts and down to her legs cos of the sweetness and softness of their skin bathing them with my spits.

I even knacked their cousin but I was caught by the last born when she came back from school but she didn't make noise.
The next day I came I saw the cousin has left but till today nobody asked me anything

you are the baddest so far on this thread. I like the fact that you were talking about their glamorous skin. having a glamorous skin is an attraction for most guys.

1 Like

Re: Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. by delectablegyal(f): 8:36am On May 14, 2020
hello mynd44.
Re: Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. by Mynd44: 8:37am On May 14, 2020
I am short and weigh 150kg grin cheesy
Re: Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. by Rawhumper(m): 9:15am On May 14, 2020
Yeah I for one, loves smooth skin,wow I love it die.....including boobs with pointed nipples and portable ass.

I have many others I cant narrate here,my life is full of many things and experiences that's why in every thread or discussion I have something to contribute. In reality I don't bore people around this the power I have over intelligent ladies.

If its about women I must confess I have had a fulfilled life, but now am thriving to make money.

How do u look dear,can you put ur pics or describe yourself?

quote author=delectablegyal post=89528042]

you are the baddest so far on this thread. I like the fact that you were talking about their glamorous skin. having a glamorous skin is an attraction for most guys. [/quote]
Re: Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:36am On May 14, 2020
I hide in a toilet at top floor because of N20 biro in secondary school. lol
Re: Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. by IAmSkinny: 11:04am On May 14, 2020
Well, there was this day I went to visit my friend. He was not around and the door was open. So I went in. I met this beauty lying carelessly on the bed. I instantly fell in love with the beautiful black skin and mad killer curves.
I wanted to caress and handle this beauty but I was scared of my friend cus we've known each other for a long time. I didn't want to betray him. After much backs and forths with my residential demons, I summoned courage and went for it.
I grabbed this beauty by the hand and gently turned this beauty around. Waooooooo! Such beauty!
In less than 2 minutes, I was already handling and handling this beauty with reckless abandon, just when I was about to slide my memory card into it, my friend walked in on me handling his expensive Canon 5Ds carelessly.

Enjoyed my story? I bet you would enjoy my beautiful photography portfolio https://www.nairaland.com/5660603/professional-photographer-heres-mini-portfolio
Re: Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 14, 2020
I have never cheated on my Babe before, of course i don't have an ex.
i have been dating my girl for 6 years now, thank God. But i can share another secret with you, i stole 5m Naira from my boss account since 2016, and she realised but she never knew i was the one, but thank GOD i returned the money 2018 into her account, and she never knew where the money came from. But she called me and told me that she had received 5m Naira into her account. I prayed for forgiveness and i Believed GOD Forgave me.

1 Like

Re: Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. by Dybala11(m): 6:29am On May 15, 2020
Mynd44:
I am short and weigh 150kg grin cheesy
3 bags of cement.

1 Like

Re: Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. by StubbornGENIUS: 11:34am On May 15, 2020
well,i hope the lecturer wont see this: During my 3rd year,I was asked to type and record CSC 101 for another dept. i lost the scoresheet and gave everyone random scores based on a GSS result they pasted on their result board. The lecturer was surprised with their success rate cos the lowest grade was C but he didn't care much...

1 Like

Re: Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 15, 2020
It be like say mods they remove comments now
Where are my previous comments on page 2 of this post
Re: Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. by Bartork(m): 5:34pm On May 15, 2020
delectablegyal:
just trying to know what the first to comment feels like. anything special? not bad. the first to comment only feels special if you post something sensible and the thread makes front page. your reward is plenty likes.

Why did you try to know it on this thread.

I won't tell you what I wanted to say anymore.
Re: Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. by romeorailss: 6:38pm On May 19, 2020
I licked a lady's poopie asshole cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekaette And Her Oga (18+) / We Activate, Register And Exchange Your Pinkcoin For Cash / Can You Love Someone Without Sexual Attraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.