Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS (54200 Views)

Exposing Of Patients To Student Doctors In Teaching Hospitals Without Consent / Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) / Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by YoriYoris: 11:50am On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
post=86779945:

This is nothing but gross incompetence!
All lives matter.

Tho Doctors only cares, Only GOD heals.
But competency is key.

WTF shocked
[/s]
Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by Rawtruth1: 11:50am On Feb 19, 2020
Nigerian doctors are too proud and their negligence on duty have led to unnecessary deaths of innumerable patients in government hospitals. You can't believe that they never stay in hospitals while on call duty. Go to UNTH. Cry all you like as a patient at night, no doctor will attend to you except house officers. I regretted going there when I was sick
Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by anonimi: 11:51am On Feb 19, 2020
cassidy1996:
most Nigerians Doctors are just after the money, they don't give a damn about their patients. especially those working with Federal govt hospitals.
same for nurses

Fixed.
Are most Nigerians not after money?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3473612_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by AgentNairaland(f): 11:51am On Feb 19, 2020
Afonja Doctors
Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by Bola146(f): 11:51am On Feb 19, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap and face your olosho business

Ori e ti daru, omo ale

3 Likes

Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by Realtouchnot: 11:52am On Feb 19, 2020
Bola146:
God bless that judge, these Doctors who are very proud of themselves have killed many people knowingly cry Some of them acts like God When human lives don't have duplicates... I really pity their kids because karma is real

Your words come straight from your heart and it has envy written all over it. Get some help, you're bitter!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 19, 2020
cassidy1996:
most Nigerian Doctors are just after the money, they don't give a damn about their patients. especially those working with Federal govt hospitals.
same for nurses

Well, well, am sure you work for free too, without getting your salary eh?

Also, a large bit of the fees charged in hospitals go on consumables, and on buying nre machinery, etc. The minority actually goes into the pockets of medical staff, doctors and nurses inclusive.

Or you want them docs and nurses to work for free? You want hospitals not to have consumables so that when you come in with a bad injury, there would be nothing like stitiches, bandages, etc to treat your wound??

Nigerians!

4 Likes

Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by anonimi: 11:53am On Feb 19, 2020
Rawtruth1:
Nigerian doctors are too proud and their negligence have led to unnecessary deaths of innumerable patients in government hospitals

More people need to drag them to their professional Tribunal like these two cases to make them more responsible, careful and diligent in their work.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160990_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160987_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by Enemyofpeace: 11:54am On Feb 19, 2020
Bola146:

Ori e ti daru, omo ale
bola idi je please refound my money. Your pussssssssy don sour
Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by Agugbadin: 11:56am On Feb 19, 2020
symbianDON:
you couldn't have said it better.

There is no serious consequence for malpractice in Nigeria that is why, even if they are suspended they will still operate secretly
Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:56am On Feb 19, 2020
Riele:
Suspending them won't resurrect the dead man ! .

I hope other entitled Doctors learn from this .

So what should they have done? Give the doctors a pat on their back and send them off to continue killing

3 Likes

Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by anonimi: 11:58am On Feb 19, 2020
Nairaobserver:
A tribunal has suspended two doctors for “professional misconduct” and “infamous practice” that led to the death of two people. Both doctors, Charles Ikeji and Terhemba Lan, will not be able to practise medicine from February 18 for six months, ruled a tribunal of the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria, which regulates the practice and teaching of medicine and dentistry.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/2-doctors-suspended-for-misconduct-in-patients-death.html

AgentNairaland:
Afonja Doctors

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3503973_mumu_jpg0c42fa98412223012808389b5dbf9132

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by thorpido(m): 11:59am On Feb 19, 2020
Bola146:
God bless that judge, these Doctors who are very proud of themselves have killed many people knowingly cry Some of them acts like God When human lives don't have duplicates... I really pity their kids because karma is real
Are you not proud of yourself?
Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by Riele(f): 11:59am On Feb 19, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

So what should they have done? Give the doctors a pat on their back and send them off to continue killing

I believe they should be sacked instead of suspension that'll only last for 6 months .
Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by Riele(f): 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
Froshloaded:
smiley
Fine girl sup wink

tongue

I'm good . You?
Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by Jakumo(m): 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
One of these doctors is charged with using an overdose of ketamine to kill a patient. I can attest from direct first hand experience, that ketamine is by far the most terrifying drug in use as a medical anesthetic, and I would not be surprised if it was simply FEAR and TERROR that killed that patient.

Ketamine paralyses the patient completely, yet leaves them in a state of hallucinatory confusion, in which fear of an intensity never previously experienced, can overcome victims' rational thought processes entirely, and leave them at the mercy of any drug-induced panic attack that arises in their crazed mind.

Under the effects of ketamine while doctors panel-beat my innards, I became utterly convinced that my intestines where being pulled out methodically, and that I was then in the process of being buried alive as I mouthed silent screams. For the temporary madness it induced in my mind, I would rather die, than ever be dosed with that chit again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
Riele:

I believe they should be sacked instead of suspension that'll only last for 6 months .

So why did you type suspending them wouldn't bring the patients back to life

1 Like

Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by Froshloaded: 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
angry
Riele:

tongue

I'm good . You?
I'm okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by Xclusiveme: 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Coldie:

They should withdraw there cert

Any why should they?
Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by webincomeplus(m): 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Microwhy:
Old doctors are becoming quacks ..
Young doctors using Google search when attending to patients...
You really saw them opening Google or you just concluded because you saw them holding phones?
Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by Openbusiness: 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Only 6 months suspension for culpability in patients death? Truly, Trump is right, Nigeria is a shithole country
Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by Xclusiveme: 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Bbbwings:
One of my worst fears.
Treating patients since 1984, but just one case of complacency brings you tumbling down.
One should always be vigilant.

Exactly
Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by Riele(f): 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

So why did you type suspending them wouldn't bring the patients back to life

tongue

Suspending them won't resurrect the dead man but sacking the doctors is a good way of bringing them ( the doctors) to their Graves tongue
Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by thorpido(m): 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
Microwhy:
Old doctors are becoming quacks ..
Young doctors using Google search when attending to patients...
@bold is no big deal.Treatment modules and drug regimen keep changing and you can only be up to date by checking.It is better than doing the wrong thing.

8 Likes

Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by Mires: 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
Why six months suspension for deed? They ought not to practice for life so as to act as deterrent to others

1 Like

Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by Originalsly: 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
Hmmmm.....suspended for infamous practice?...malpractice? He just give the drug to anyone... HBP or not.... doesn't matter. Good move by the board. Hope this is the beginning of the end of incompetence in the medical field.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
When I experienced doctors using Nokia torchlight to treat me late last year, was when it dawned on me that we have a weak health care system in a struggling nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by arthorjnr(m): 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:
90% of our young doctors are just useless and feels too proud of their profession. Funny enough, when they go to the advanced countries, they will receive sence.
I can't believe that someone who calls herself a doctor would attack me for asking her to stop pressing her phone while on ward round. I've been to Indian hospitals and I never saw a nurse or a doctor using her phone while on duty. But here, you will not only see a Nigerian doctor making phone calls with his/her phone, you'll see the person busy chatting instead of doing his/her job.

The doctor was wrong but I guess your manner of approach was terrible too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by Mires: 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2020
webincomeplus:

You really saw them opening Google or you just concluded because you saw them holding phones?

Bro what he said is true. I am a living witness. I had to tell Drs, more surprising, senior registrars that they are "Google Drs". Nothing from their heads when attempting to see how to address patients condition in the public hospital. They will boom, ask their colleagues to Google
Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by arthorjnr(m): 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
Riele:

tongue

Suspending them won't resurrect the dead man but sacking the doctors is a good way of bringing them ( the doctors) to their Graves tongue

Some people just had to take more than enough share of foolishness.

Oh lawd!... Help this foolish soul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Nurses Caught For Forging Educational Credentials In The US / NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors / Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.