Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS (54210 Views)

Exposing Of Patients To Student Doctors In Teaching Hospitals Without Consent / Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) / Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by Enemyofpeace: 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
naijaschoolguru:

Na everybody be olosho for ur side. You no even get sense
you wan use me get close to her as you no get liver to go straight to her abi? Na lie e no go work
Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by Enemyofpeace: 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
Riele:

Such display of foolishness . How many of your relatives have her Olosho business killed ? .

Hypocrite !
shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarap and face your Olosho business
Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by freedomeniola(m): 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
You tube doctors, ganleje doctors,awon 1st class werey
Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
All these kinds of quack doctors plenty for some of our state and national teaching hospitals.
They will write all kinds of tests for you to do and after you spend your money to do those tests, they can not even fathom the remedy to your sickness. So of the nurses in our hospital can't properly administer injection or drips to their patients. Yet, they will ask you to go and deposit a huge amount of money before they can start any treatment.
The best brains among our Nigerian doctors have traveled abroad for a better seek good pay pack. Most of the doctors those doctors you see in the country remain in the country because they can not compete globally with their colleagues in medical professions.
Naija.is.curse. let's do the needful and stop munching on Unity that doesn't exist anywhere in the country.
Seun, Oya over to you. Have I said.any thing?
Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by toyosiolamide(m): 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:
90% of our young doctors are just useless and feels too proud of their profession. Funny enough, when they go to the advanced countries, they will receive sence.
I can't believe that someone who calls herself a doctor would attack me for asking her to stop pressing her phone while on ward round. I've been to Indian hospitals and I never saw a nurse or a doctor using her phone while on duty. But here, you will not only see a Nigerian doctor making phone calls with his/her phone, you'll see the person busy chatting instead of doing his/her job.
I think,we should always realize that doctors are humans as well...even no machine is 100% efficient.
And please lets try to appreciate ourselves as Nigerians and stop this advance country talk blablabla.....No system is perfect and before you quote me I work in an "advanced" country and i know what I am saying.So if I have to discuss with a colleague who is in my team about a patient,there is a rule saying you should not??
Please,lets learn to stop using advanced countries nonsense to harass Niger abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
Bola146:
God bless that judge, these Doctors who are very proud of themselves have killed many people knowingly cry Some of them acts like God When human lives don't have duplicates... I really pity their kids because karma is real
Do you know the suffering and pains it takes to be a medical doctor if you are a medical student you will understand
Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by Bola146(f): 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2020
Viciheaka:

Do you know the suffering and pains it takes to be a medical doctor if you are a medical student you will understand

I never said ALL of them are wicked, but 70% of them are heartless, maybe it's a course in medical line. Must they transferred the suffering and pains to the sick people?
Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by Mcslize: 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2020
Bola146:

Medical doctor grin grin

You are a physiotherapist. Yes or No? don't lie or else, I will report you to Buhari.
Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by Bola146(f): 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
Mcslize:

You are a physiotherapist. Yes or No? don't lie or else, I will report you to Buhari.

grin grin
Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by IvoryFever: 11:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by snilyung(m): 12:07am On Feb 20, 2020
igbolastborn:
When our president values hospitals abroad,than the one in his country, why won't the standard be low, Doctors too are frustrated, no equipment, low pay etc.
Yet they balme the doctor when anything goes wrong.
Buhari has failed.

Abeg check my signature and free yourself from this lifeless administration.

What if nah one of ur family member dey involve??
Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 20, 2020
Bola146:

I never said ALL of them are wicked, but 70% of them are heartless, maybe it's a course in medical line. Must they transferred the suffering and pains to the sick people?
grin grin
Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by defunk: 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
mamajaz:

Pls check ur mail ma

It is a pity. I don't know how a great country ended up where we are. I look at the trends here, we're really poles apart. Everybody is working to prevent all from making mistakes... Doctors prescribe, pharmacists come to the ward to check prescription is correct, make their notes and observations in the patients Medicine Administration Records ( MAR), nurses dispense. If as a nurse, you're not clear about anything as small as paracetamol, they're ready to explain to you. Make everything clearer so that nobody will run into troubles, cos, they know in the end if there are issues with patients around medicines, everybody will be called to say something. I remember how one SA lady pharmacist used to tell me jocularly, my sister check welloooo, protect your PIN oh, we must chop oh. The chief pharmacist here is like a god to worship for all when it comes to medication issues, not consultants looking at the pharmacist who is the custodian of medicines like who are you In the name of politics.

I just wish our pharmacist would be given the freedom to be who they should be professionally at home.
Re: Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS by toyosiolamide(m): 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
UdyOgwoUde:
90% of our young doctors are just useless and feels too proud of their profession. Funny enough, when they go to the advanced countries, they will receive sence.
I can't believe that someone who calls herself a doctor would attack me for asking her to stop pressing her phone while on ward round. I've been to Indian hospitals and I never saw a nurse or a doctor using her phone while on duty. But here, you will not only see a Nigerian doctor making phone calls with his/her phone, you'll see the person busy chatting instead of doing his/her job.

Oga,as a doctor,you sometimes have prescription apps on your phone which you may need to consult before prescribing and this happens even in western worlds you folks use as comparison.I am very certain of my last statement.So take it easy on Nigerian doctors and appreciate what you have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Nurses Caught For Forging Educational Credentials In The US / Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 / NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.