Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

Employment Essentials - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Employment Essentials (2744 Views)

Affordable Home Essentials, Gift Items, Health And Fitness And Lots More.. / My Cousin That Was Once Ashame Of My Company Is Now Asking Me For Employment / Man, 28, Faces 'Employment Discrimination' Because He Always Wear Diapers (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Employment Essentials by uchebiros2001: 9:29am On Feb 19, 2020
Hello my fellow Nairalanders...
Consequent upon the business vagaries, hurdles, risks and worries associated with employment of individuals who work for business owners, I deviced a means of curbing the menace of abrupt dereliction of duties or sudden disappearance of employees with company assets/income. The same formular goes for employment or utilizing the services of domestic staff in our homes without having their detailed information. In a quest to ameliorate the sufferings that these individuals create for their employers/boss, our Law firm developed a concept tagged.." LEGAL OPTIMIZATION SERVICES FOR BUSINESS OWNERS " wherein our firm take absolute charge of verifying and documenting the employment details of different categories of your employee/staff ranging from offices to homes. These fellows that we employ have caused us so much pains in our homes/offices and this concept having been adopted by so many offices and homes is working wonders. This concept to a desirable extent has stifled employees nefarious activities around us. Our law firm is located in every part of Nigeria and our efficient services to you in this regard works expeditiously. Speedily contact us via 08032019138 to reguliarise your employees information and we also train them with our associated appraisal benefits to enable them work effectively in the competitive business/ home environment. We treat both employer and employee with the greatest manner of reverence/respect to bring about cohesion thereby boosting productivity in every enabling environment. We also have other special packages for employers and customers/client. We manage businesses and help you grow it with less stress. Contact us today!!!! 08032019138
Re: Employment Essentials by EliteDude(m): 9:39am On Feb 19, 2020
Your Presentation is rather too poor, for such a great idea.

I loved your idea, its a great one, but your manner of presentation makes
reading your content difficult. I'd suggest, you put a cool and catchy HEADLINE.
Your NUMBER should be at the buttom of the write up, for people that wont read through.

If you want a professional sample of your presentation,,
CONTACT ME ON 0-eight-1-eight-9-zero-7-zero-2-five-8.

I would do it FREE. You have a wonderful idea bro.
T&Cs Apply.

(1) (Reply)

85% Of Nigeria Married Women Cheats Says Blessingceo / The Positive But Harsh Excuses. . . . Can You Or Have You Gotten Used To It? / He Just Can't Get His Jt Up When He Want To Sleep With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.