Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! (2109 Views)

We Did It Against Atiku In The Primary, We Will Do It Again To Secure Our Future / Tinubu Won’t Back Buhari Against Atiku – Ex-vp’s Aide / Ojukwu Was A Callous Opportunist War Monger. Why Would Anyone Call Him A Man Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by Gbawe: 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2010
Nigerians simply need to eschew sentimentalism . It will get us nowhere. We do not need any signatures. love peddler and 'bed-hopping' Atiku can say what he likes. What we have to do is register and vote his Party out to show him and his ilk that power lies with the people. PDP will certainly not have it easy this time . Due to the Party's need to almost always promote "business as usual" mediocrities ahead of genuine achievers the PDP has now landed itself with very poor candidates at a stage in Nigeria's history I am convinced OBJ's 2007-style heist cannot stand. 2011 will be interesting .

Opposition Parties are winning across Africa. Nigeria always comes late to the Party but next year may be a year of celebration for those who genuinely want progress for Nigeria.
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by JUO(m): 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2010
hum 2011 election, ?
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by strangerf: 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2010
^^^ It seems so

Its hard to tell

He denies it though, but I think he is prolly from the middlebet may be.

One thing though, I think he is a Nigerian.

He is neither from the SE or SS or SW, because his understanding of southern politics, as you can tell is is Zero
He repeats the same unfounded stereotype about the SW,SE and SS

But his defense of Atiku, not necessarily northern politics, is interesting. i still dont think he has a deep understanding of northern politics though, could be because he lives outside country. He repaets mostly what he reads online, not necessarily what is on ground or what happened really.

Anywy, will keeep an eye on him for the time being.
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by Arosa(m): 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2010
strangerf:

^^^ It seems so

Its hard to tell

He denies it though, but I think he is prolly from the middlebet may be.

One thing though, I think he is a Nigerian.

He is neither from the SE or SS or SW, because his understanding of southern politics, as you can tell is is Zero
He repeats the same unfounded stereotype about the SW,SE and SS

But his defense of Atiku, not necessarily northern politics, is interesting. i still dont think he has a deep understanding of northern politics though, could be because he lives outside country. He repaets mostly what he reads online, not necessarily what is on ground or what happened really.

Anywy, will keeep an eye on him for the time being.

LoL, I am watching him too cool
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by Akanbiedu(m): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2010
Blazay:

Well, how about that? cheesy

"We Yorubas indeed". . . !!! What are you good for?

This is not a threat. It is a warning.
If the Yorubas did not install OBJ. . .and he sat like a humpty-dumpty on Nigeria for 8+ years. . . then I think they need to stay away and let the people who put him there remove him.  Now, IBB and Atiku are doing just that. . .no problem with me at all. So, why not mind your business if you have no real powers huh?

So, you all should just bury your useless heads in the sand and mind your ewa and garium politics then! Attend to your local amala and ewedu politics on the local and state levels please.

Thank you.

You are welcome

The Yorubas are staying clear of your mess, no wahala. Just making sure you don't bring your national party BullShT to our doors again, OBJ ATIKU IBB they mean the same thing to me

This type of retrogressive politics is not for us.

When you are ready for a truly representative government, you talk to the right people. Not the touts

Daniel, Akala, Oyinlola OBJ , Bode George etc

Thank you.
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by Nsiman(m): 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2010
Is blazay alright guys? Atiku and his campaign war lords has committed treason against our sovereign nation/state and blazay is here spewing and regogitating rubbish
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by egift(m): 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2010
Nsiman:

Is blazay alright guys? Atiku and his campaign war lords has committed treason against our sovereign nation/state and blazay is here spewing and regogitating rubbish

And what do we charge Mr. Clerk and your likes who have said in the past (even now) that you will breakdown the country - should Goodluck fail to contest the 2011 election under PDP?
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by Blazay(m): 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2010
Nsiman:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I always knew you had some kind of developmental delay. I would hate to curse God today. Look at this 'Barkin Zuwo' of Ekiti State? grin

What are you guys writing up there? Get ready for war and stop panicking.

Akanbi_edu:

You are welcome

The Yorubas are staying clear of your mess, no wahala. Just making sure you don't bring your national party BullShT to our doors again, OBJ ATIKU IBB they mean the same thing to me

This type of retrogressive politics is not for us.

When you are ready for a truly representative government, you talk to the right people. Not the touts
Daniel, Akala, Oyinlola OBJ , Bode George etc

Thank you.

Thank you for your honesty. So, you sat down in Yoruba land and allowed touts from Yoruba land to dominate the West and Nigeria? All you could afford were old geriatric stirppers from EKiti land to show the world thier ugly bodies?
Fortunately for Nigeria and the world, the Yorubas have used up their zonal allowances and are highly irrelevant in the coming s-election process in the next 8 years. You all should please go back to your farms.

We are not yet ready for a truly representative goverment, since the bad seeds planted by OBJ have grown into tropical forests of corruption. Thanks to your gang of touts from Yoruba land with amala, area-boy politics. Only a radical, violent change can fix all that. Atiku is right.

Martin Luther King died for that kind of statement. Even though he preached civil disobedience.
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by fstranger1: 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2010
^^^^

Sharrrap
Nsiman is Ibo

His English is extremely bad, another clue that he is Ibo

Leave Ekiti out of this.

Is Ekiti the only state you know in Yorubaland?
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by Nsiman(m): 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2010
@ egift, don't misinterprete me, since i registered i have not mention 'mr. Clerk'. Mind u it is not the entire north that is calling for war but a small group of Atiku, his campaign war lords and nplf, even the Adamawa state gov'nor is not for Atiku. if atiku and co have call 4 war, definately they are calling for the disintegration of nigeria. But as i go through ur posts u are apolitical, pls leave us alone
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by Nsiman(m): 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2010
@ egift, don't misinterprete me, since i registered i have not mention 'mr. Clerk'. Mind u it is not the entire north that is calling for war but a small group of Atiku, his campaign war lords and nplf, even the Adamawa state gov'nor is not for Atiku. if atiku and co have call 4 war, definately they are calling for the disintegration of nigeria. But as i go through ur posts u are apolitical, pls leave us alone
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by Blazay(m): 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2010
fstranger1:

^^^^

Sharrrap
Nsiman is Ibo

His English is extremely bad, another clue that he is Ibo

Leave Ekiti out of this.

Is Ekiti the only state you know in Yorubaland?

Ekiti is the worst state in Nigeria. Even worse than Zamfara state. Look at the representatives on NL for example. Highly M0r0nic. I blame malnutrition and other environmental challenges and insults on your collective psyche. After stripping  for centuries all over the land with protest marches here and there, I doubt the females could produce healthy children. Most of you have stunted growth patterns anyway. Nothing to do with weight loss, but failure to thrive in that cognitively-challenged environment. You all look like dwarfs, after chewing guguru and ekpa as infants even withou teeth. cheesy

Nsiman is Igbo? No different from the Yoruga Ibon-ists. cheesy You are your greatest rivals even in your worst habits.

Oh dia. There he goes again with his double posts.

Nsiman:

@ egift, don't misinterprete me, since i registered i have not mention mr. Clerk'.Mind u it is not the entire north that is calling for war but a small group of Atiku, his campaign war lords and nplf, even the Adamawa state gov'nor is not for Atiku. if atiku and co have call 4 war, definately cheesy they are calling for the disintegration of nigeria. But as i go through your posts u are apolitical, pls leave us alone

Nsiman:

@ egift, don't misinterprete me, since i registered i have not mention 'mr. Clerk'. Mind u it is not the entire north that is calling for war but a small group of Atiku, his campaign war lords and nplf, even the Adamawa state gov'nor is not for Atiku. if atiku and co have call 4 war, definately cheesy they are calling for the disintegration of nigeria. But as i go through your posts u are apolitical, pls leave us alone

Please, stop misinterpreting what you did not read yourself. Stop acting like a village amebo and work on your comprehension. You are not qualified to understand Atiku's message like the rest of your highly illiterate co-Southerners.  With all your so-called education, you cannot process the most basic information. You must work for the SSS of Nigeria. cheesy
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by strangerf: 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2010
^^^
like a broken record chei?
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by Akanbiedu(m): 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2010
Blazay:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I always knew you had some kind of developmental delay. I would hate to curse God today. Look at this 'Barkin Zuwo' of Ekiti State? grin

Forget it. Heaven will not fall. I see you are desperately trying to intimidate people here.

Thank you for your honesty. So, you sat down in Yoruba land and allowed touts from Yoruba land to dominate the West and Nigeria? All you could afford were old geriatric stirppers from EKiti land to show the world thier ugly bodies?

Fortunately for Nigeria and the world, the Yorubas have used up their zonal allowances and are highly irrelevant in the coming s-election process in the next 8 years. You all should please go back to your farms.

wrong. the Yorubas are not irrelevant in the coming "selection". In fact we are bringing our true representatives this time around

We are not yet ready for a truly representative goverment, since the bad seeds planted by OBJ have grown into tropical forests of corruption. Thanks to your gang of touts from Yoruba land with amala, area-boy politics. Only a radical, violent change can fix all that. Atiku is right.

OBJ was not the architect of the mess we are currently in. It is your pay masters. OBJ is just paying you back in your own coin.

Martin Luther King died for that kind of statement. Even though he preached civil disobedience.
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by Beaf: 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2010
egift:

And what do we charge Mr. Clerk Clark and your likes who have said in the past (even now) that you will breakdown the country - should Goodluck fail to contest the 2011 election under PDP?

Not so fast! You are being very dishonest.
Can we have a quotation, context and reference link?

If you cannot back up your statement with the above, I'll advice that you humble yourself and withdraw your words.
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by Olaolufred(m): 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2010
Blazay:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Case is becoming more clear as cogent points are converging into the focal point.

Atiku needed to die.

If Martin preached peacefull disobedient and died in the 60s,

Atiku, who preached violence should die. I think faster.

Because he is not fit to lead. He Isn't a leader, but a ruler like his greatest ally and foe, OBJ.

These men(OBJ,IBB,ATK) deserved being buried alife for their atrocities against humanity.
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by Blazay(m): 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2010
Olaolufred:

Case is becoming more clear as cogent points are converging into the focal point.

Atiku needed to die.

If Martin preached peacefull disobedient and died in the 60s,

Atiku, who preached violence should die. I think faster.

Because he is not fit to lead. He Isn't a leader, but a ruler like his greatest ally and foe, OBJ.

These men(OBJ,IBB,ATK) deserved being buried alife for their atrocities against humanity.

Stop displaying the usual level of illiteracy displayed by a typical Southern propagandist. Atiku did not preach violence. He only said violence was inevitable because the real Nigerians(not you over-fed, randy, jobless, Face Book/cyber romanticists and idle loafers) were being pushed to the brink with all the political crimes against humanity perpertrated the OBJ cabal in Nigeria. If he needed to die, why don't you gerrof the net and do him the honors? IBB is swaggering all over Nigeria looking younger than yourself and you are here making making semantic fumbles.

If Atiku is not fit to lead, pray tell me what indications your GEJ has shown so far to warrant such confidence in him? Knowing all too well he is just a puppet behind the strings. I have bad news for you. GEJ is not his own man and definitely is under OBJ's thumb. The whole world knows that GEJ represents OBJ and as a result could definitely not hold a candle up to Atiku who is clearly his own person. What did you expect him to do under OBJ as the sitting duck VP of Nigeria? He tried to expose OBJ who tried to get rid of him because of his presidential ambition. . .as the old goat tried his luck for yet a third term.

OBJ/IBB/ATK and all the others from your state ALL need to be buried alive. Including your ALL ministers and governors from your home state. Why choose just OBJ/IBB/ATK?

For ATK standing up to OBJ. . . he is my pick anyday and a fit leader who recognizes that it is time to do something. I am willing to pick him over Jonathan the circus clown.

Of course, I don't expect you to understand these things. . .you have a whole lot to lose if GEJ loses.
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by Blazay(m): 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2010
I always knew you had some kind of developmental delay. I would hate to curse God today. Look at this 'Barkin Zuwo' of Ekiti State?

Forget it. Heaven will not fall. I see you are desperately trying to intimidate people here.

wrong. the Yorubas are not irrelevant in the coming "selection". In fact we are bringing our true representatives this time around

OBJ was not the architect  of the mess we are currently in. It is your pay masters. OBJ is just paying you back in your own coin.

Since, Nigerian politics is all about 'paying back in coins' and not the affairs of the people. . . get ready to receive your own payback. cheesy

How can someone who was snatched from jail to replace Abiola be talking of paying back in whatever coin? undecided Please, OBJ and Yoruba peeps have nothing to complain about and be thankful he did not end up like Yaradua Sr. What the heck are you yapping about? Recognize your Yoruba tout whom you are sooooo ashamed to associate with is a failure to Nigeria and that GEJ is the unproductive residue from the OBJ-Yaradua army arrangement. Yes, the Yorubas are grossly irrelevant in this coming future of the next Nigerian president or dictator. You had 8 year under OBJ. . .and with all your gbese billionaires. . . Yoruba land remains the wild-wild west. . . See what Buhari did in the North with all the road network in so short a time. You still cannot boast of a decent airport all over the western parts of Nigeria. . . even MMA airport in Lagos still looks like a hell-hole. Sorry, you only stand for one thing. . . lack of progress and the utmost selfishness. You will even kill your own brothers like Bola Ige and you claim to be better than the Northerners.

OBJ is the so-called first civilian president of the Nigerian nascent democracy. . . you still want us to go back to the military era of which he was an active part too? No, without re-writing history. . .we are talking of democratic Nigeria of which OBJ wasted a good 8 years with his lack of progressive intelligence. The only legacy he left behind was political chaos to protect himself. A disgrace to the so-called Nigerian democracy. But with a fetish and cursed soul as his, what would anyone else question?
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by redsun(m): 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2010
Blazay must be one of the first to learn to read and write in a clan of cattle herders.He always seem so excited about having being schooled,schooled like a zombie,without intuitions and instincts.His idea of sanity and rationality evolves on a miscreant like atiku,yet,he says he is educated and he can't reason.

Education is so purpose to make him wiser,yet he thinks stupidly believing that scums like atiku are good enough to propel in life.He is not as smart as even a rat.
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by rasputinn(m): 11:13am On Dec 19, 2010
[size=14pt]I have the mandate of the people of my state to forward their petition against whoremonger and warmonger Atiku,that makes it 4,122,400,so we've exceeded the I million mark

We're in talk with patriotic democrats from other states of the federation for them to send in block signatures[/size]
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by SapeleGuy: 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2010
Insanity can be defined as doing the same thing and expecting a different result.

Atiku, GEJ, OBJ, IBB, ABC, XYZ are all the same kill and divide merchants - They have all sworn the same oath to be members of the unprogressive and demonic entity called People Destroy People. Not one of them can articulate a manifesto to improve the country. So why fight for them?

From North to South,  East to West there is no iota of progress, in fact the country is regressing.

Reject these old bagas.
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by Apostlexx(m): 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2010
Pls count me
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by miqos02(m): 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2010
Blazay:

even MMA airport in Lagos still looks like a hell-hole. S

i thought the mma airport was built by the federal government
Re: One Million Signatures Against Atiku The War Monger! by Arosa(m): 12:16am On Jul 29, 2014
And then there was war, Boko boys got fattened. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did Most Igbos Move From Lagos To Abuja (pictures speaks) / The Permanent Post Biafra Trauma Blackmail By Kayode Ogundamisi / Breaking... Ex-oyo Hos, 11 Others Remanded Over N5.6bn Pension Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.