Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

"I'm Beautiful, Bedmatic And Can Cook" - Lady States Her Credentials - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm Beautiful, Bedmatic And Can Cook" - Lady States Her Credentials (5976 Views)

Men Dat Can Cook Very Well Vs Man Dat Can Knack Very Well / Lady States The Type Of Boyfriend She Wants / I Love Sex And I Can Cook - A Young Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Beautiful, Bedmatic And Can Cook" - Lady States Her Credentials by femi4: 6:20am On Feb 20, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Where's the beauty? Anyways... No body dey gree say them no fine again.
from your dp....you no reach her
Re: "I'm Beautiful, Bedmatic And Can Cook" - Lady States Her Credentials by WildChild00(m): 6:20am On Feb 20, 2020
Bola146:
Congratulations sad

Let us know your own skills
Re: "I'm Beautiful, Bedmatic And Can Cook" - Lady States Her Credentials by femi4: 6:21am On Feb 20, 2020
MhizJoyce:
When she was in her early twenties, she was doing shakara.....Yoruba girls and their yeye shakara
They are not dirty again, its now shakara
Re: "I'm Beautiful, Bedmatic And Can Cook" - Lady States Her Credentials by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 20, 2020
femi4:
from your dp....you no reach her

Dont make this a tribal war. ok? I know its because she's Yoruba you want to get personal about the whole thing.

If you dare, upload your sisters photos lets see if all of them put together reach me for beauty. Monkey like you.
Better mind your biz and stay off my mentions next time.
Re: "I'm Beautiful, Bedmatic And Can Cook" - Lady States Her Credentials by femi4: 6:32am On Feb 20, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Dont make this a tribal war. ok? I know its because she's Yoruba you want to get personal about the whole thing.

If you dare, upload your sisters photos lets see if all of them put together reach me for beauty. Monkey like you.
Better mind your biz and stay off my mentions next time.
Let another person be the judge
Re: "I'm Beautiful, Bedmatic And Can Cook" - Lady States Her Credentials by AfroKnight: 6:47am On Feb 20, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Where's the beauty? Anyways... No body dey gree say them no fine again.

Who dey talk? cheesy

Jewessgratitude you better sit this one out.

Even after rebranding to hide yourself, your bad character still gives you away. The rain does not wash away the spots of a leopard.

Re: "I'm Beautiful, Bedmatic And Can Cook" - Lady States Her Credentials by Snixdave114(m): 9:18am On Feb 20, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Way to Break Up? / Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only / Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl Without Having Sex With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.