Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! (2624 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His / Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Sixfeetbelle: 2:42am On Feb 21, 2020
I understand that the man acted out of anger ooh, but it was too much. He could have killed her in the process and that will be another story on its own.

For the main issue, there may be several factors at play; anything is possible here. Wrong DNA testing, impotency issue, switched children at birth (even I doubt this one) etc. tongue

But for the obvious one we've been told, aunty no try at all. Three illegitimate kids are too much. How did she even do it that the guy didn't notice? Even if the man was impotent and she was trying to help the family, one is more than enough. (Unless they are triplets).
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Sixfeetbelle: 2:52am On Feb 21, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

If a Mr A permit a side chick to go out, get impregnated by another Mr B, to take the pregnancy to Mr A to nurture, that child is a bastard in Mr A's how. BUT

If Mr A impregnate a side chick and d side chick bring the child home to Mr A, the side is not a bastard...

TRY TO REASON LIKE A MAN, STOP REASONING LIKE "OROBIRIN DORI" Dont leg vagina and breast turn u to a dunce

Your second point is biased. The child is still a bastard as far as the child did not originate within the confines of the marriage boundary. The same applies to all these men that their mothers will find a young girl to bear them a male child just for progeny sake. That child is still a bustard. Period.

With your second opinion, I can see that you'll probably allow your child from a side chick to enter your marriage and then expect your wife to calmly accept the child. This is double standard and should be rejected.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by OlawaleBammie: 7:29am On Feb 21, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Your second point is biased. The child is still a bastard as far as the child did not originate within the confines of the marriage boundary. The same applies to all these men that their mothers will find a young girl to bear them a male child just for progeny sake. That child is still a bustard. Period.

With your second opinion, I can see that you'll probably allow your child from a side chick to enter your marriage and then expect your wife to calmly accept the child. This is double standard and should be rejected.

Ahh, bia, come.. firstly,

Wetin go make me get child outside marriage make Babaloke no lemme see am.

and to ur opinion sir, I, OLAWALE can never call the product of my sperm a bastard... no matter who bear the product be it my wife or an external person. THE PRODUCT OF MY SPERM IS NEVER, I MEAN IS NEVER AND WIL NEVER BE A BASTARD, why??

Its my sperm

its my blood

I can call the product my child, everybody wil call the product my child either it is given to by my wife or a side chic...
the child is part of me, in short, a whole of me. But,

I CAN NEVER EVER CALL A PRODUCT OF ANOTHER MAN'S SPERM MY OWN CHILD LAELAE, IT WIL NOT EVEN B MINE MO MATTER HOW I PAINT IT. Dont b surprised if after 25yrs the real father show up to claim his belongingsgrin

And to ur second paragraph.. Noo make i hear say i leave my child outside.

A go colet my child monokai, i wil colet my child and take responsibilities, i wil try to b a good father to everyone of dem cus i dont know wat tomorrow holds, any product of my sperm is my responsibility sir.

wait, let assume u re my side chic and i impregnate u, are u telling me i should ingnore both u and d child cus am married?? why did i have sex with u in the first place wen i knw am married??

Laslas, God no go allow me find mysef in this situation, i wil b content with the pleasure my wife gives..chikenatongue
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:13am On Feb 21, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Ahh, bia, come.. firstly,

Wetin go make me get child outside marriage make Babaloke no lemme see am.

and to ur opinion sir, I, OLAWALE can never call the product of my sperm a bastard... no matter who bear the product be it my wife or an external person. THE PRODUCT OF MY SPERM IS NEVER, I MEAN IS NEVER AND WIL NEVER BE A BASTARD, why??

Its my sperm

its my blood

I can call the product my child, everybody wil call the product my child either it is given to by my wife or a side chic...
the child is part of me, in short, a whole of me. But,

I CAN NEVER EVER CALL A PRODUCT OF ANOTHER MAN'S SPERM MY OWN CHILD LAELAE, IT WIL NOT EVEN B MINE MO MATTER HOW I PAINT IT. Dont b surprised if after 25yrs the real father show up to claim his belongingsgrin

And to ur second paragraph.. Noo make i hear say i leave my child outside.

A go colet my child monokai, i wil colet my child and take responsibilities, i wil try to b a good father to everyone of dem cus i dont know wat tomorrow holds, any product of my sperm is my responsibility sir.

wait, let assume u re my side chic and i impregnate u, are u telling me i should ingnore both u and d child cus am married?? why did i have sex with u in the first place wen i knw am married??

Laslas, God no go allow me find mysef in this situation, i wil b content with the pleasure my wife gives..chikenatongue

So stupid...

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by OlawaleBammie: 11:48am On Feb 21, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

So stupid...

Yea, i can feel ur pain na cus u are not a male child, that is d luxury of bn a male child and am sure were u to b a male child, u would b more acrimonious dan us.

wen next u re coming to this world, beg God to make u a male.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cussons Baby Moments 7: Your Baby Stands A Chance To Win 2 Million Naira! / I Am Taking 50% Of Your Wealth! / Could This Be Witchcraft?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.