Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! (2630 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His / Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Nn3muka(f): 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
I've said it before. I must run DNA on all my kids!
Bwahahahahahahaha

Thank God you know you will certainly end up with an olosho cos you be confirm brolosho grin grin
When a man cant trust himself he becomes paranoid

Btw, stop creating multiple accounts and tagging me.
I know it's you, you are not smart enough and your style of writing is same.
desist from being silly

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Nn3muka(f): 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
OcVoice:

Always in women's defense!

Be true to yourself for once Ma'am and stop defending a shameful act.

All 3 children not his....I mean all the 3. Not one o. angry

I'm not in support of the beating and breaking her teeth off, but he acted out of anger. It was a spontaneous reaction.
She doesn't want to hurt his feelings
The man is Infertile and may not know

How can you be married, knacking every night and not score atleast one goal?
chukwuaju

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Lamanii22(f): 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
That's a terrible thing to do... I'm not justifying her but I can't condone the beating either... It's way too much...

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Papanwamaikpe: 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nn3muka:

Bwahahahahahahaha

Thank God you know you will certainly end up with an olosho cos you be confirm brolosho grin grin
When a man cant trust himself he becomes paranoid

Btw, stop creating multiple accounts and tagging me.
I know it's you, you are not smart enough and your style of writing is same.
desist from being silly
I didnt create multiple account to tag you. I'm neither that jobless nor you that important
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Nn3muka(f): 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
I didnt create multiple account to tag you. I'm neither that jobless nor you that important
You know you are jobless and I am very important
Just take it off my mention
Now run back to the hole where you search for 3k ashawo.

kaodi

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Papanwamaikpe: 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nn3muka:

You know you are jobless and I am very important
Just take it off my mention
Now run back to the hole where you search for 3k ashawo.

kaodi
Fuvk off!
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by OlawaleBammie: 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

What a truckload of rubbish.
Am not expecting u to find it meaningful before na,
is it possible to convince monkey dat honey is sweeter than banana??

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by OlawaleBammie: 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
Expensiverichyb:
Yes. You're right. But if you're in the man's shoes, you may do the same thing. That's what anger can cause.

Lol, i may not b able to deny it cus yoruba would say..."eni ija oba ni n pera e lokunrin"

But hey!! how are u sure i would even have the required strength to do d beating??
i would hav had a mental blockgrin hmm E no easy ooo
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Uyi168: 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
In a mouth of 32 teeth, so it's only 3 teeth the man was able to knock off..
I'm surprised he didn't send her to six feet below..
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, i may not b able to deny it cus yoruba would say..."eni ija oba ni n pera e lokunrin"

But hey!! how are u sure i would even have the required strength to do d beating??
i would hav had a mental blockgrin hmm E no easy ooo
Lol. Are you sure you will not have the strength? Spirit of anger has it's own forces and strength.

That's why it's adviceable to move away immediately someone get you really angry, so you can calm down before you take any action .
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Uyi168: 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
bukatyne:

So sad.

The man should move on and start afresh.
Move on..just like that..
U think it's that easy right ..??

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by OlawaleBammie: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
Expensiverichyb:

Lol. Are you sure you will not have the strength? Spirit of anger has it's own forces and strength.

That's why it's adviceable to move away immediately someone get you really angry, so you can calm down before you take any action .

Sure u re right, but power is different from strength dear, dat is d reason i salute the guy for his mental strength to go into physical combat (but i did not support the beating anyway) remember i said i cant deny it, d reason why i cant blatantly deny it is dat i dont want to sound holy cus as i said, if things has not happened to u before u wil b tinking u re perfect in all area

But on a personal level and d kind of person i am, am a kind of person dat easily get tired of things, i dont tink i will have the mental strength to withstand dat scenario to the extent of involving mysef in physical combat with her.

MY GUY I WIL JUST WEAK STRAIGHT, DEPRESSION WILL SET IN SHARPALLY..
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Sure u re right, but power is different from strength dear, dat is d reason i salute the guy for his mental strength to go into physical combat (but i did not support the beating anyway) remember i said i cant deny it, d reason why i cant blatantly deny it is dat i dont want to sound holy cus as i said, if things has not happened to u before u wil b tinking u re perfect in all area

But on a personal level and d kind of person i am, am a kind of person dat easily get tired of things, i dont tink i will have the mental strength to withstand dat scenario to the extent of involving mysef in physical combat with her.

I GUY I WIL JUST WEAK STRAIGHT, DEPRESSION WILL SET IN SHARPALLY..
Although it's a very terrible situation.

Nothing more dishearten than thinking you're part of someone's life, only to discover that you've been a fool all along. all the precious time, resources and sacrifice betrayed and humiliated.

I prayed that man don't commit suicide.
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
bukatyne:

So sad.

The man should move on and start afresh.
As if it's that easy.
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by OlawaleBammie: 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
Expensiverichyb:
Although it's a very terrible situation.

Nothing more dishearten than thinking you're part of someone's life, only to discover that you've been a fool all along. all the precious time, resources and sacrifice betrayed and humiliated.
Av learnt that this is one of numerous happenings we re to face in life and am trying to develop a thick skin against many of them in case dey came visiting grin but I pray to God i dont experience any of dem oo ;p

I prayed that man don't commit suicide.

Make hin kpain hin sef na, wetin consain us, na hin problem b dat.

See my own problem as hin deg stare at me tru the LCD screen here, i got to deal with it as well tongue
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by OlawaleBammie: 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
Expensiverichyb:
As if it's that easy.
Soo wetin hin go come do?? eehn make hin dey cry na.
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Soo wetin hin go come do?? eehn make hin dey cry na.
Lol.
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by bigl: 11:35am On Feb 20, 2020
Nn3muka:

The man is IMPOTENT and may not know

chukwuaju

Olodo! Its not impotence but not fertile!

And even at that, can't they both discuss it and find a way forward? He is not the first and won't be the last to be infertile na!
Does "not wanting to hurt his feelings" justify bringing another man's pregnancy to your hubby?

And wait sef, the man wey get the pregnancy, what if he shows up and wants his kids?

Are u telling me u can do the same?

I'm sure if DNA test becomes free for 1 month, a lot of homes will be shattered to pieces!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
And he had to destroy her teeth, some men have illegitimate kids outside without the wife knowing for years, I've not seen any woman removing half of the husband's teeth cos of that.

i bet you just don't know when to shut up, what you even trying to justify. Tell me one rich woman that as been able to marry two men under one roof n get pregnant 4 the two men same period or raise a family in such condition.
Even if a man have children outside is it the wife that is paying there bills, buh women wil alway want to use husband time & money to raise bastards. if women want to be equals with men then they shuld start taking responsibilites 4 infidelity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Sexyliciousbri: 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
Very wicked and heartless woman, she deserves even more than this, she can even go extra miles to kill that man

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Affamefuna(m): 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

What a truckload of rubbish.
fountainofyouth, i am sorry to say this but u have no shame! i dont know u but am ashamed for u. Your level of stupidity sucks. A grown person with a functional brain and a conscience talking such rubbish? God forbid!. What if the man in question happens to be ur brother, will u be saying this?
u need deliverance
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
How much mercy did she show him when she made him responsible for the emotional and financial care of children that she knows are not his?

In my judgement, she's the more wicked party here. While he beat her once, she has been flogging him mercilessly and smiling to herself all these long years.

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by rain21(f): 6:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
I'm just thinking, what if the DNA result is false?
So many people have been certified positive whilst negative.
He should have gone for a second opinion first before using his fist
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by GboyegaD(m): 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
Lobatan. Will the beating restore the years and emotions?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by GboyegaD(m): 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
OcVoice:

Always in women's defense!

Be true to yourself for once Ma'am and stop defending a shameful act.

All 3 children not his....I mean all the 3. Not one o. angry

I'm not in support of the beating and breaking her teeth off, but he acted out of anger. It was a spontaneous reaction.

Oga, keep your emotions to yourself. No one is saying she did right and he hasn't acted right as well.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Toseenlove: 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Do not be stupid, you can run mad if you choose to be stupid.

Why una body dey always dey hot like this ehn, Is It by force to marry a Nigerian lady. You could have choose to Ignore him rather than Wailing...
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by GboyegaD(m): 7:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

U and dis ur.... .... ok, i dont like insulting elders sha

HAVE YOU EVER IN UR ENTIRE LIFE HEARD DAT A MAN BRING HOME A BASTARD?? How do u reason for goodness sake?? I dont just know jow some people reason like female lizards..this is unthinkable..

Na woman dey bring home bastard oo no b man

U re an elder sha, i understand

Many has and many still will. All those men who are incapacitated to have children and are given bastards because of their desperation by their side chicks, what do you call such kids? The worst is that such men victimize their loyal wife and hails those who are taking advantage of them.
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by GboyegaD(m): 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
Nn3muka:

The man is Infertile and may not know

chukwuaju

Why can't she take a walk out of the marriage instead?
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by GboyegaD(m): 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
Expensiverichyb:
As if it's that easy.

Can he do anything to upturn the predicament? The earlier he moves on and focus, the better. I don't think it is too hard. Surely he would hurt but that is not enough to bring his life to a standstill.
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by TheArchangel(f): 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
Marriage to me is just a business contract with laid down rules, once it's not yielding profit or affecting me adversely, I quit.

I cannot tolerate deception from anybody most especially family. I will cut you off. I will forgive but will not forget. Most importantly, I will not train anybody's kids either.
I will not also maim anybody because I was deceived, I believe in the law of karma.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by OlawaleBammie: 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
GboyegaD:

Many has and many still will. All those men who are incapacitated to have children and are given bastards because of their desperation by their side chicks, what do you call such kids? The worst is that such men victimize their loyal wife and hails those who are taking advantage of them.

If a Mr A permit a side chick to go out, get impregnated by another Mr B, to take the pregnancy to Mr A to nurture, that child is a bastard in Mr A's how. BUT

If Mr A impregnate a side chick and d side chick bring the child home to Mr A, the side is not a bastard...

TRY TO REASON LIKE A MAN, STOP REASONING LIKE "OROBIRIN DORI" Dont leg vagina and breast turn u to a dunce
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His! by Coolcalmcollect(m): 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
the bish even get confidence follow am reach house back.... lolzzzz fish brain....na me I will act cool and say she's forgiven and tear her ticket and passport on the day of trip.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Many Challenges Of An Only Son / What's the best annoying reply you can ever give to a SCAM MESSAGE? Help / Recommend A Beautiful Name For My Baby!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.