Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Don't Promise A Woman Marriage Until You Know Her TRUE Character.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Promise A Woman Marriage Until You Know Her TRUE Character.... (1530 Views)

Should A Person's Social Media Post Be Used To Judge Their True Character?? / My Ex's Nude. Do You Know Her? (PHOTOS) / How To Know A Woman's True Character? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Promise A Woman Marriage Until You Know Her TRUE Character.... by Ilekokonit: 4:41pm On Feb 19, 2020
Don't promise a woman marriage until you know her TRUE character IF that is even possible.

A lot of men rush into promising marriage to a woman they just started dating without fully knowing her TRUE character.

This is a mistake a LOT of men make and later find out that the new lady actually had a MASK on to HIDE HER TRUE UGLY CHARACTER.

Better not to promise anything to any woman and let nature take its course.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Promise A Woman Marriage Until You Know Her TRUE Character.... by bigiyaro(m): 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
OP!the heart of a man is desperately wicked, who can understand it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Promise A Woman Marriage Until You Know Her TRUE Character.... by Kingosytex(m): 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
I have promised three of my girlfriends marriage.

How I will wangle my way through the dangerous web I am weaving is what i can't fathom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Promise A Woman Marriage Until You Know Her TRUE Character.... by xendra: 4:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
but if by the time you know her true character she has fallen for somebody else then remember she has the right, afterall you didn't promise her marriage.

everything is a gamble.

1 Like

Re: Don't Promise A Woman Marriage Until You Know Her TRUE Character.... by u11ae1013: 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
To think any man can know a woman's true character is fallacy
Re: Don't Promise A Woman Marriage Until You Know Her TRUE Character.... by healthserve(m): 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
Rubberstamped. Men must place at the back of their hearts that in a lover is the potential and possibility of a potent futuristic enemy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Promise A Woman Marriage Until You Know Her TRUE Character.... by Ilekokonit: 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
healthserve:
Rubberstamped. Men must place at the back of their hearts that in a lover is the potential and possibility of a potent futuristic enemy

Deep words that can only be appreciated by those gifted with exceptional discernment or by those who have been to the university of life.

BTW... Most educated women eventually become their husbands enemy sooner or later. Their nonsense mis-education robs them of empathy or femininity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Promise A Woman Marriage Until You Know Her TRUE Character.... by healthserve(m): 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ilekokonit:

Deep words that can only be appreciated by those gifted with exceptional discernment or by those who have been to the university of life.

BTW... Most educated women eventually become their husbands enemy sooner or later. Their nonsense mis-education robs them of empathy or femininity.

Their development forges them to become " unfeminine " " disaffectionate ". It steals their soul and robs them of their humanity reducing them to mere walking things not humans. In their inner core is tensile steel unruly,wild and uncontrollable and unyielded souls. This is their fate. This is what their worl environmebt instils in them, the ability to be wicked , ruthless, deadly, unloving, suggesting to them that emaptjyhy, care,loyalty, morals makes them weak and useless. That disaffectionism should replace subject to rational reasoning, good will and being able to " yield ". Hence by default they have many internal resistance wlals built up even before issues arises. They have become reduced to " thinhs " and have parts of their souls stripped by elssons they picked during theeir formative periods/phases in rhe quest to rise to the top of the ladder either in the corpate world or thru life.

The summary is these kinds are narcissitic and are been sharpened and prepared to be their soouses enemies in future, ruin them and in some cases take their lives

Lets pray many men listen to these clarion calls. Like you said these lessons for some of us were learnt after papssing through some burning fires.
Re: Don't Promise A Woman Marriage Until You Know Her TRUE Character.... by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ilekokonit:
Don't promise a woman marriage until you know her TRUE character IF that is even possible.

A lot of men rush into promising marriage to a woman they just started dating without fully knowing her TRUE character.

This is a mistake a LOT of men make and later find out that the new lady actually had a MASK on to HIDE HER TRUE UGLY CHARACTER.

Better not to promise anything to any woman and let nature take its course.
wrong! Naija guys mostly promise ladies marriage while toasting her because they know when she hears marriage she will agree to date them.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Promise A Woman Marriage Until You Know Her TRUE Character.... by Funmmyastic: 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
MOST NL guys are frustrated,see the epistle of one of them above.Ish Ish.
Re: Don't Promise A Woman Marriage Until You Know Her TRUE Character.... by Skmoda360(m): 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
Funmmyastic:
MOST NL guys are frustrated,see the epistle of one of them above.Ish Ish.
your original account has been ban undecided.
Em go still ban you again grin
Re: Don't Promise A Woman Marriage Until You Know Her TRUE Character.... by Funmmyastic: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
Skmoda360:
your original account has been ban undecided. Em go still ban you again grin

This is my one and only account nigga.
Re: Don't Promise A Woman Marriage Until You Know Her TRUE Character.... by CosmicJames(m): 9:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
healthserve:

Their development forges them to become " unfeminine " " disaffectionate ". It steals their soul and robs them of their humanity reducing them to mere walking things not humans. In their inner core is tensile steel unruly,wild and uncontrollable and unyielded souls. This is their fate. This is what their worl environmebt instils in them, the ability to be wicked , ruthless, deadly, unloving, suggesting to them that emaptjyhy, care,loyalty, morals makes them weak and useless. That disaffectionism should replace subject to rational reasoning, good will and being able to " yield ". Hence by default they have many internal resistance wlals built up even before issues arises. They have become reduced to " thinhs " and have parts of their souls stripped by elssons they picked during theeir formative periods/phases in rhe quest to rise to the top of the ladder either in the corpate world or thru life.

The summary is these kinds are narcissitic and are been sharpened and prepared to be their soouses enemies in future, ruin them and in some cases take their lives

Lets pray many men listen to these clarion calls. Like you said these lessons for some of us were learnt after papssing through some burning fires.
Easy bro. Don't blame them women.
Learn to take responsibility for your decision and actions.
There is no single good human being on earth.

1 Like

Re: Don't Promise A Woman Marriage Until You Know Her TRUE Character.... by healthserve(m): 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
CosmicJames:

Easy bro. Don't blame them women.
Learn to take responsibility for your decision and actions.
There is no single good human being on earth.

Lol. Sorry if i say it as it is. Atleast more than two have gone RAMBO on me so i know whats up. And too many are ruined detroyed walking bombs. Just pray you meet the unpolluted ones
Re: Don't Promise A Woman Marriage Until You Know Her TRUE Character.... by Skmoda360(m): 9:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
Funmmyastic:

This is my one and only account nigga.
I have "yard" you grin
Re: Don't Promise A Woman Marriage Until You Know Her TRUE Character.... by AfroKnight: 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
Valid point.

So many pretenders trying to become “Mrs” by hook or crook. And we guys are the only ones that can truly rescue them from spinsterhood. We should be more careful when selecting wives. Some are feminists in disguise. A man would think he has married a reasonable woman, next thing he knows, everyday is battle of the sexes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Promise A Woman Marriage Until You Know Her TRUE Character.... by Bola146(f): 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
Don't say yes to a man's proposal until you know his TRUE character IF that is even possible undecided undecided
Re: Don't Promise A Woman Marriage Until You Know Her TRUE Character.... by snitchbitch: 8:40am On Feb 20, 2020
hey babe this is my dog, his name is Lucky, I will give you $ 10 million to sleep with it, what do you say?

let's see how many babes will reply

(1) (Reply)

Biggest opening House warming party coming up / Meet The Woman With Longest Nails In The World (Graphic Photos) / He Sucked And Got Infected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.