Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,436 members, 7,812,299 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Experts Needed On This My Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Experts Needed On This My Matter (417 Views)

My Village People Really Be On My Matter / Make Una Reason My Matter(pics) / This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experts Needed On This My Matter by vybzkartel: 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
About 10 years ago, I dated this girl. She so loved me, but was below my class (have to be honest) she had completed high school but I held my masters.

She got pregnant and she advised we abort it, which we did. We kept seeing until I met another woman. My relationship with this girl came to a natural end. She wasn't calling and I wasn't.

A few weeks ago, I got her number, I have called her over 100 times but she doesn't answer. I have messaged her over 50 times, she reads and and doesn't reply. I am not interesting in her, but just want to patch up and maybe help her but she is not ready to talk to me.

Why do you think she is acting this way?
What should I do?
Thanks
Re: Experts Needed On This My Matter by XhosaNostra(f): 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2020
vybzkartel:
About 10 years ago, I dated this girl. She so loved me, but was below my class (have to be honest) she had completed high school but I held my masters.

She got pregnant and she advised we abort it, which we did. We kept seeing until I met another woman. My relationship with this girl came to a natural end. She wasn't calling and I wasn't.

A few weeks ago, I got her number, I have called her over 100 times but she doesn't answer. I have messaged her over 50 times, she reads and and doesn't reply. I am not interesting in her, but just want to patch up and maybe help her but she is not ready to talk to me.

What should I do?
Thanks

The reason is highlighted. You strung her along. She obviously wants nothing to do with your used up ass. That's her way of giving you the the finger. Go away. Why do you feel you're in a position to "help" her with anything anyway?

2 Likes

Re: Experts Needed On This My Matter by tiffanyfan(f): 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
The reason is highlighted. You strung her along. She obviously wants nothing to do with your used up ass. That's her way of giving you the the finger. Go away. Why do you feel you're in a position to "help" her with anything anyway? [/quote]

I dont know why they all think they can help.
Re: Experts Needed On This My Matter by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
vybzkartel:

What should I do?
Thanks

she's moved on, i suggest you do the same...instead of thinking that she "automatically" needs your help in some funny way.
Re: Experts Needed On This My Matter by donbachi(m): 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
u got ur self a master degree....whilst,she's got a master in the society...she no be ur class again.
Re: Experts Needed On This My Matter by ikeno(m): 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2020
you been calling and texting her with no reply from her end obviously,she has moved on with her life and not ready to open old wounds.best thing for u to do is also move on kapish
Re: Experts Needed On This My Matter by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2020
You've both moved on already. Why going back again to torment her? Mehnn... I know you're looking to enter her again and now you're disappointed she's not responding yeah?
Just respect your family and move on. Forget about her.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Entrepreneur Breaks Tribal And Religious Barrier For Love / Life-changing Whatsapp Group / Why Do Most Women Claim Their Children Resemble Their Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.