Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram (34466 Views)

Zulum: We Found Names Of Babies On Borno Payroll / Zulum: We Remain Optimistic About Rescue Of Remaining Chibok Girls / Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by tsdarkside(m): 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
good idea....
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by shogsman(m): 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
500 seasoned soldiers with 7 air support will finish book haram.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by proclinician: 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
wemimo88:
Why em no carry em family members join go fight Boko haram

Abi?
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by voltront: 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
A Prof talking...

Who did this to us!
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by Sirjamo: 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
IamD18:
To defeat Bokoharam, you just need to eliminate one particular dullard in Aso Rock.
And the drunkard of Otveke should be hanged for babysitting boko haram for six years

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by Angelfrost(m): 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
100,000 sacrificial lambs when a single fighter jet powered by a single professional or 2 missiles can end the war once and for all...

This governor is even as stupid as the rest of the national northern leaders...

Well, good luck to the sacrificial lambs. Our population is large enough to supply them.
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by proclinician: 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
ajepako:
In plain language.

Northeast needs 100,000 souls as sacrificial lambs for :

Boko Haram

ISWAP

Killer Fulani herdsmen

Northern bandits

Kidnappers. .Abi?

Southerners: Abort Mission'

Mission aborted.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by fasterwell(m): 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2020
Gather all the rampaging herdsmen so they can go and fight boko haram na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by Angelfrost(m): 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
cRobo:
Even if you offer 1m a week to join the Nigerian Army I will happily decline

I was among the soldiers fighting boko haram up north until I found out the truth

Never will I return back to Nigerian Army

I have seen enough

You are a wise man...

Let the North keep fooling themselves...
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
THE NORTH HAS THE POPULATION AND HAS NIGER DELTA OIL UNDER IT'S CONTROL AND SHOULD DO WHATEVER THEY DEEM FIT TO END THIS BOKO HARAM STUFF.
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by Angelfrost(m): 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
AceRoyal:
Why do I feel this is a Plan to employ REPENTANT BOKO HARAM members into the Nigerian armed forces?

Nigeria doesn't need more soldiers but good intelligence gathering, more equipments for soldiers on ground to boost their moral as well as smart solutions and the absolute resolve to solve this challenge.

The sponsors of Boko Haram can easily be tracked.

The sad truth is that the Nigerian Government doesn't seem serious in combating this insurgency.
tongue

The sponsors of Boko Haram are part of the government... Satan can't exorcise Satan!!!
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by Reference(m): 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
Governor Zulum think out of the box please. Create wealth not war. Set up cottage industries to make cheap mobile phones, radio receivers, solar kits and the likes to employ your young men and women in their thousands.

Approach the EU, the UNDP and others for help. Tell them you want your people, your youthful citizenry in gainful employment to eat away at the rampant poverty that is driving them to crmimality and extremism and they will surely fall over themselves to help you with means, men, machines and markets.

The world is willing and able to.help you break the viscious cycle if only there are courageous men of vision and passion for meaningful and sustainable development by industry.

You can never and will never be able to surmount fundamentalist driven.violence with violence when the fuel of poverty and despodency flows freely.

Make wealth not war Mr. Zulum.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by tsdarkside(m): 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
infact,nigeria needs to declare general mobilization....
this boko matter don pass funny....

better listen to the governor in that area....
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by dederocs(m): 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
True, by now some serious countries would have called for conscription, a million man army will certainly overrun these cows called boko.
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by Dayoara: 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2020
No to defeat bokoharams a single close range 22M bullet on bokoharam father would settle all this unrest.
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2020
The Nigerian Army has been bastardized and unfortunately the man in aso rock has been so blinded by nepotism that he can't see it.
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by amikable97: 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
Federal Government are not serious about fighting Boko Haram. If they were it would have been a forgotten issue by now...
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by Chikpat(m): 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
Strategy, no bi number dey win war
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by ahaz: 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/we-need-100000-more-soldiers-to-defeat-boko-haram-says-zulum/amp
so the solders securing your state is not enough and you still have enough to send to a funeral..hmm a time will come when you type the meaning of the word joke..Nigeria will appear..just mark my word.
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
The simple solution is for the President and APC as a party quit the leadership of this country.
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by nairaman66(m): 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
cRobo:
Even if you offer 1m a week to join the Nigerian Army I will happily decline

I was among the soldiers fighting boko haram up north until I found out the truth

Never will I return back to Nigerian Army

I have seen enough

Congrats! Send your account lemme put som thing!!
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by bmdmixer: 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
IamD18:
To defeat Bokoharam, you just need to eliminate one particular dullard in Aso Rock.
b my babe for wetin u just talk
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by KrazyDave16(m): 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
If the army need troops, let them pack all the rouge and trigger-happy SARS, EFCC and police officers roaming about looking for who to "shoot", "spray" and "move" and put them in the front lines.
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by jamace(m): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
voltront:
A Prof talking...

Who did this to us!

The reasoning of an Analog prof
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by Achizzy7: 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
Oh u mean to say u need more souls to be wasted ryt.. !!

naija my kantree sha
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by Iamsofavoured(m): 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
Very stupid comment there. Just look at the total strenght of our military of less than 200,000 and you will realize that we need to multiply the number of military men to truly win this war once and for all.
IamD18:
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
Rootprof:
Just imagine wetin this man just Yan, abi no be 100,000 I dey see so... Maybe he should sacrifice all the young men in borno.

Funny people

They are toying with the citizens. First Aisha, then Babachir, then Oshiomole, then NSA, it's one week one distraction.
They know what they are doing. We also know what they are doing.
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by fatwhite(m): 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
If that will save the situations then its simple, they should recall those they disqualified during '79 regular recruitment intake' and there shouldn't be partiality. All region deserve equal opportunity and not apportioning 50,000 to just one region (borno) alone, as it may also serve as job opportunity too to those who have interest. Afterall, its our resources and task payers money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by Yankee101: 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nope. You need drones. 100 soldiers for clearance, intelligence officers and 50 drone operators which are hell-fire-missiles enabled

No winning war is fought on the ground these days
Re: Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram by cRobo: 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2020
nairaman66:

Congrats! Send your account lemme put som thing!!

Bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

El-Rufai: We Were Ready To Lose Students In Planned Bandits’ Bombardment / 2 Women Escape From Boko Haram Captivity In Sambisa Forest (photos) / Atiku Changed His Name From Siddiq, Earned A Masters Degree With GCE Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.