Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Sex With Demons (INCUBUS AND SUCCUBUS ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With Demons (INCUBUS AND SUCCUBUS ) (1595 Views)

Incubus Succubus Solution / 20 Signs Of Spiritual Spouse In Your Life Which You Don't Know. (succubus And I / Dealing With Demons In The Private Part.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex With Demons (INCUBUS AND SUCCUBUS ) by internetlord360(m): 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
This topic is a very disturbing one, so I encourage you to pray
as you read this section. It deals with visitations of two demon
powers that come in the night season, and who are often linked
to dreaming.
Pastoral evidence shows that many women have experienced
attacks by the incubi demons, although it’s rarely discussed. Many ministers and
pastors refute the possibility of a demon having sex with a human. However,
biblically and pastorally the evidence is there.
The names “incubus” and “succubus” are familiar terms in psychiatry where dreams
of being sexually harassed are identified with these. In fact this isn't really a
psychological problem, or even one to do with nightmares. The incubi and succubi
are demonic forces that sexually visit their victims at night. The incubus is a “male”
demon who attacks and violates woman, and the succubi is a “female” demon who
seduces and attacks men. In some cases it’s be known that the male incubi demon
will visit men for the purpose of sodomy. The succubi also will engage in lesbian
attacks upon women.
I'm writing about this because many Christians believe that these visitations are
nothing more than horrid nightmares. In some cases it seems that the nightmare
(which is from the Latin meaning to “lie upon”) is just that - a bad dream. But
occasionally this is nothing to do with bad dreams, but can be an actual demonic
visitation. The attacks from these spirits may begin by the victim having sexually
arousing dreams, but that's only a vehicle for what comes next. I’ve written a small
booklet on the subject that explains the history and methods of attack by these
demons. It also gives practical advice on how to defeat these demons in the name of
Jesus.
Here I want to confine the discussion to dreams, and how demons will use these.
Basically if a person has a loose mind, one that is prone to fantasise, and lacks self

2 Likes

Re: Sex With Demons (INCUBUS AND SUCCUBUS ) by internetlord360(m): 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
In the case of the succubi attack upon a man, the method of attack is nearly always
through the mind. The demon will implant sexually impure thoughts allowing the mind
of the man to fantasise until he’s unable to resist the images that come.
When a man is under this kind of attack he’s likely to think the experience was just a
dream. Some men, especially young men, think it's just part of their manhood
development. The thoughts of sexually attractive women, combined with an actual
experience of sexual satisfaction, only lead the man deeper into the trap. It's often
only later that he realises this is no longer a dream but an actual physical experience.
Confusion can then grip him and he’s torn between finding the experience satisfying,
and yet fearful at the same time.
It's imperative that we understand these demons principally use dreams as a first
method of attack. So guarding our dream-life is vital.
The average born-again believer shouldn't worry unnecessarily about these attacks
as the demons can only operate if there's a legal ground for them to do so. Living a
righteous life before the Lord is the best protection. But if there's unconfessed sexual
sin, or unsavoury sexual practices, as well as a weak mind with a lack of self

1 Like

Re: Sex With Demons (INCUBUS AND SUCCUBUS ) by internetlord360(m): 10:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
Here I’ve listed some things to watch for in dreams that might indicate either an
incubus or succubus attack.
1 Are there recurring sexual fantasies?
2 Is there's sexual symbolism in the dream?
3 If you're a female do you feel a weight on the bed or on your body during your
sleep or dream?
4 If you're a male have you felt the physical sensations of sex?
5 As far as your aware, do these begin with a dream?
6 After the dream, do you wake up feeling shame and fear?
7 Is there both a mixture of enjoyment yet uncleanliness (particularly in the case
of men)?
8 Are you beginning to dread going off to sleep?
9 Have the visits begun to materialise in the room and not just appear in your
dream?
Experiencing some of these point to the strong possibility that you’re the victim of an
attack from a night demon. In my book I explain how to deal with these intrusions.
There is help in the name of the Lord Jesus but it’s also important to understand why
these demons come.

1 Like

Re: Sex With Demons (INCUBUS AND SUCCUBUS ) by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
Here we go again
Re: Sex With Demons (INCUBUS AND SUCCUBUS ) by Oyiboman69: 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
End shall never Wonder
Re: Sex With Demons (INCUBUS AND SUCCUBUS ) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:05am On Feb 20, 2020
Does this only happen in Africa?
Re: Sex With Demons (INCUBUS AND SUCCUBUS ) by Oteleye(f): 6:09am On Feb 26, 2020
What's the name of the book
internetlord360:
In the case of the succubi attack upon a man, the method of attack is nearly always
through the mind. The demon will implant sexually impure thoughts allowing the mind
of the man to fantasise until he’s unable to resist the images that come.
When a man is under this kind of attack he’s likely to think the experience was just a
dream. Some men, especially young men, think it's just part of their manhood
development. The thoughts of sexually attractive women, combined with an actual
experience of sexual satisfaction, only lead the man deeper into the trap. It's often
only later that he realises this is no longer a dream but an actual physical experience.
Confusion can then grip him and he’s torn between finding the experience satisfying,
and yet fearful at the same time.
It's imperative that we understand these demons principally use dreams as a first
method of attack. So guarding our dream-life is vital.
The average born-again believer shouldn't worry unnecessarily about these attacks
as the demons can only operate if there's a legal ground for them to do so. Living a
righteous life before the Lord is the best protection. But if there's unconfessed sexual
sin, or unsavoury sexual practices, as well as a weak mind with a lack of self

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advise From A Savagery Husband / What Happens If I Inject My Testicles With Sniper To Kill Them? / Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.