Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With (1594 Views)

Ladies, Rich Nairalanders You Would Like To Gold Dig / How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by TkhGuy(m): 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
Strange isn't it?

In your mind that's whom you think you should be cat fishing, but here is why.

At your early stage you spit at nice guys and at last after messing yourself up what happened, you still came back looking for God fearing man loving and caring man, due to how bad you felt being used and dumped by the fk boys that flip you every angle and fk you from style you invented from one hotel & club to another,

But at last you still came back looking for the same nice guys,

Second reason is if you gold digs, just pray you don't remain single forever, why is that, everything have spirit attached to it, money especially, some of you ladies who are reading this might not want to admit or indicate but remains a ghost reader, but here is the realities

One after your gold digging you get lots of money & use expensive stuffs which repels men from seeing you as women but man, that image will not change and the power of that money will not let you condescend low to accommodate rubbish as you will now perceived it, or be submissive to mans authority,

Third you grow outburst like Mechelen tire adverts logo, free stuffs makes people gain unnecessary excess weight, in this our modern day, men likes big ideas, dreams and mansion but not a giant woman cos she looks intimading, so that money gets into you that you eat yourself into disproportionate, trust me that's the last idea of marriage material a guy who is not under any spiritual influence want to settle down with.

Last you might have thousands reasons to justify yourself but that's not in alignment with nature, thief is thief, no matter how cunning way you forcefully take by, swindlen, spell, you didn't work for it, so it's gonna act as barrier against you, no matter how many prayers can't change that..

There is a balance at last if you manipulate any man to loot him, its stealing his sweat you will have same punishment aloated to a man who fk a lady and refused to pay as agreed. If she curse you or not, you are doomed same goes for a man you manipulated through any means that gain you access to exploit him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
no sense made
Re: Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
But you can gold digger the man u want to marry ?

1 Like

Re: Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
Zzor:
no sense made
Rozz he made a few sense though at the

2 Likes

Re: Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
Zzor:
no sense made
Rozz he made a few sense though at the beginning
Re: Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mathscum:

Rozz he made a few sense though at the beginning
and where is the sense
Re: Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by 2buffagain(m): 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
How about you just say "no" and make any girl understand that she needs to be able to hold her own to roll in your circle?

Learn to start cussing girls out for being broke.

E.g "So you can't even buy me N2000 suya and you are here forming big girl. Dey go!".

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by TkhGuy(m): 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mathscum:
But you can gold digger the man u want to marry ?

Yea in as much you know he will marry you, if he later failed, you should split all that remain into 3 parts take 1 and give him back the others. By so doing, you are free off him, but if you are the one who has been gold digging him, but still won't service his requirements, his entitlement is 100% of what you gold mined from him.

1 Like

Re: Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by TkhGuy(m): 11:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
2buffagain:
How about you just say "no" and make any girl understand that she needs to be able to hold her own to roll in your circle?

Learn to start cussing girls out for being broke.

It doesn't mean a guy shouldn't pay her, it means he shouldn't allow her to scavenge him,

If you have sex with a girl and you don't pay, you are under her curse.
Re: Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by HomerTimpson: 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
Zzor:
no sense made
thank you for the restoration ma,GOD will bless your home,work and life as you put people like us into consideration.

"may the sun shine warm upon your face;the rain fall softly upon your field and untill we meet again,may God keep you safe in the palm of his hand.
Re: Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by TkhGuy(m): 11:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
Zzor:
and where is the sense
Sense is to you is your personal perception which I am certain it's grafted out of prejudice & anger..
Re: Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by 2buffagain(m): 12:19am On Jul 31, 2020
TkhGuy:

It doesn't mean a guy shouldn't pay her, it means he shouldn't allow her to scavenge him,

Stop hanging around prostitutes
Re: Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by chatinent: 12:34am On Jul 31, 2020
In summary, don't have anything to do with a lady who's not working. It's like carrying three bags of cement on your head and climbing a rope-ladder to a chopper; both are futile to succeed.

1 Like

Re: Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by TkhGuy(m): 12:42am On Jul 31, 2020
2buffagain:

Stop hanging around prostitutes
If every girl you paid after sex is prostitute then every girlfriend is a prostitute

2 Likes

Re: Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by 2buffagain(m): 6:37am On Jul 31, 2020
TkhGuy:

If every girl you paid after sex is prostitute then every girlfriend is a prostitute

Stop hanging around prostitutes.

Prostitutes also have "boyfriends"....aka simps.
Re: Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by TkhGuy(m): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2020
2buffagain:

for yourself made righteous say it that you have never paid a girl you fked be your Gf or what have you... You hiding in your becloud sense of right perception..
Re: Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by 2buffagain(m): 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
TkhGuy:
for yourself made righteous say it that you have never paid a girl you fked be your Gf or what have you... You hiding in your becloud sense of right perception..

I no dey Naija.
Maybe na im cause the fact say I never pay woman for yansh.

I only allow career women into my circle...or women who wouldn't be caught dead getting paid for bleeps like an olosho.
Mediocrity is a contagious disease!
Re: Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by paulolee(m): 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2020
dm go hear??
Re: Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by mrcoolautofix(m): 8:41am On Aug 01, 2020
2buffagain:

you could be right, are you not a simps if going by your word? How can you tell you are not a simp when you don't have a key padlocking your gf pssy?
Re: Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by Dumas32(m): 9:23am On Aug 01, 2020
TkhGuy:

Yea in as much you know he will marry you, if he later failed, you should split all that remain into 3 parts take 1 and give him back the others. By so doing, you are free off him, but if you are the one who has been gold digging him, but still won't service his requirements, his entitlement is 100% of what you gold mined from him.
Guy your mind is on fire, I so much agree. These piece of write up should be in the Bible.�

1 Like

Re: Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by 2buffagain(m): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2020
mrcoolautofix:
you could be right, are you not a simps if going by your word? How can you tell you are not a simp when you don't have a key padlocking your gf pssy?

Not my concern what she does until I find out.
Man is too busy for all that jobless stalking.

Also again, unfortunately, the Nigerian definition of girlfriend is "who you give money to". I don't roll like that.
If a woman WANTS to be in my life in that way, she will be taking care of her own BILLS.

I don't consider going out to eat a bill. That's just me enjoying myself and she just being there to augment the experience as well. Same way I can choose to cover rounds for my guys when we roll out. Simping is paying for these girls hair, transportation, utility bills, rent etc.
The only way she sees my money is when we are both enjoying it... And at that I will eventually start making her pay for some things too or some outings.

Also I wouldn't charge her gas money when I go visit her, so why will she charged me gas money when she comes to see me? That one na low mind. Such can never be my girlfriend. And even if she had such a tendency with other guys, she will know I'm not the one for all that.

The only woman I will "simp" for is the one I marry.
One who actually pays her dues.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by mrcoolautofix(m): 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
2buffagain:

Well I guess she must be working & definitely sharing your arms too..

1 Like

Re: Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by mrcoolautofix(m): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
chatinent:
In summary, don't have anything to do with a lady who's not working. It's like carrying three bags of cement on your head and climbing a rope-ladder to a chopper; both are futile to succeed.

Men pretty much every Nigerian girls are jobless by my analytics cos its like 25% of that have jobs and out of that 15 are married you have 10% who will start trying to class match you with the first 5 minutes if your boring chat with her.

1 Like

Re: Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by khia: 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2020
2buffagain:

Not my concern what she does until I find out.
Man is too busy for all that jobless stalking.

Also again, unfortunately, the Nigerian definition of girlfriend is "who you give money to". I don't roll like that.
If a woman WANTS to be in my life in that way, she will be taking care of her own BILLS.

I don't consider going out to eat a bill. That's just me enjoying myself and she just being there to augment the experience as well. Same way I can choose to cover rounds for my guys when we roll out. Simping is paying for these girls hair, transportation, utility bills, rent etc.
The only way she sees my money is when we are both enjoying it... And at that I will eventually start making her pay for some things too or some outings.

Also I wouldn't charge her gas money when I go visit her, so why will she charged me gas money when she comes to see me? That one na low mind. Such can never be my girlfriend. And even if she had such a tendency with other guys, she will know I'm not the one for all that.

Finally!!! Good one, proud of you.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by TkhGuy(m): 12:29am On Aug 02, 2020
Dumas32:

Guy your mind is on fire, I so much agree. These piece of write up should be in the Bible.�
Thanks man but look the western world that controls the media don't want us to have a decent society & our weak minded girls are dancing to their tone by coaching girls on how to gold dig a guy, which is actually one of the major factor that's contributing to our guys committing suicide after a girl broke up with them, cos in the realistic sence our girls do clamp on boys and use their emotional as tools for exploitation to fuel their lust for acquisition of expensive stuffs & living large..while playing on their victims of having future together. But when this sodomites daughter turns up the flip button, the guy will be facing downside shift in financial lost and emotional damage..but the most hurtful part is the financial coupled with time cos those time and money won't be regained back that simply, so her scenario becomes a living manifestation of nightmare for the boy.. Leading to suicide..
Re: Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by TkhGuy(m): 12:34am On Aug 02, 2020
khia:

Finally!!! Good one, proud of you.. tongue
He has a point but how many girls are footing their bills by themselves & still be loyal to the guy? The answer is near to zero cos it's same with trying to keep a woman who is financing her marriage not to cheat or be submissive to her man, is psychologically & genetically impossible.
Re: Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by khia: 3:33am On Aug 02, 2020
TkhGuy:

He has a point but how many girls are footing their bills by themselves & still be loyal to the guy? The answer is near to zero cos it's same with trying to keep a woman who is financing her marriage not to cheat or be submissive to her man, is psychologically & genetically impossible.

He and I are talking about a different culture I guess. The reality is nobody wants a selfish, stingy mate male or female, a real woman can provide for her own needs but it's comforting to know your man has your back in times of need.
Re: Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by grammarian247(m): 7:33am On Aug 02, 2020
I am an expert at Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. Contact me https:///+2348038999587
Re: Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by TkhGuy(m): 9:50am On Aug 02, 2020
khia:

He and I are talking about a different culture I guess. The reality is nobody wants a selfish, stingy mate male or female, a real woman can provide for her .

It's becoming norms that girls and women will have enough to solved their material needs but it doesn't feel right for them to do so but exploit men to solve their material needs which is the problems that mostly 95% women in the world today is craving for, so at last man is just regarded as the tool that produce money for women problems
Re: Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by bull67: 10:00am On Aug 02, 2020
yes ooo. things have changed. poverty is strong nowadays. some families cant even boast of 3000 naira at home. and a man giving your father150000 naira and your mother 50000 will give you his daughter for free to gbansh
Re: Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by khia: 10:01am On Aug 02, 2020
TkhGuy:

It's becoming norms that girls and women will have enough to solved their material needs but it doesn't feel right for them to do so but exploit men to solve their material needs which is the problems that mostly 95% women in the world today is craving for, so at last man is just regarded as the tool that produce money for women problems

That's not always the case you're going on personal experiences.
Re: Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With by Oracleforce: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2020
TkhGuy:

If you pay her Nd you didn't marry her you are also under her curse because she is not a harlot

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Collect Any Girl Digits.....(works Like Magic) / Lady Narrates How Motivational Speaker Got Into The Pants Of 16 Ladies Frm Same / My Fiancee Is Unreasonable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.