Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution (68306 Views)

Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work / Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) / Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by desiredhome: 9:37am On Feb 21, 2020
Davash222:
56 years old and she’s looking like she’s 105.
Evil makes one grow old tremendously. Stay away from evil!
She is not a pastor and not 56 years old, any criminal can disguise as a pastor to do evil
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by Felalucky8(m): 9:40am On Feb 21, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Fear those white garment churches ooooo
The Pentecostal churches wey still dey commit how many you Don say make dem fear. If na your church good pass you nor suppose dey commit sin or you think is only your church that will make heaven
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by desiredhome: 9:44am On Feb 21, 2020
igbolastborn:
Wonders shall never end, how can you create a church just to recruit ladies for prostitution.
God is truly a patient God, if it was in the days of the old testament, many people go don turn to barbecue, thunder will be distributed at freewill.
Everybody just wan dey scam everybody, I don't blame them, Buhari self na scam.

Check my signature and thank me later.
Why are you wondering, isn't this what is happening everywhere in this country? all for their greed, and quest for material things, then their guelible sheeple will start asking if it's your business or allow God to judge? So why won't evil persist in the country?
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by Ayilara1(m): 9:48am On Feb 21, 2020
PlayerMeji:
How can a Kafayat be running a church in Osun the epicenter of Yoruba Muslims activities in Nigeria.

Na scam from the beginning

The same way a Suleiman is running such in Edo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by mrbenjame: 9:51am On Feb 21, 2020
tartar9:

At least they didn't happen in the Mosques

So that justifies your killings right? Can you just imagine what you’re spilling out with your mouth? Because it didn’t happen in your mosque that makes it better than what the woman did? What’s more precious than human life? I condemn what the woman did quite alright. I’m even so disappointed in what she did and I expect you to do same if you’re truly a true Muslim. Just see the poo you’re typing. Please let us watch out for this guy. He’s a terrorist.
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by tartar9(m): 9:53am On Feb 21, 2020
mrbenjame:

So that justifies your killings right? Can you just imagine what you’re spilling out with your mouth? Because it didn’t happen in your mosque that makes it better than what the woman did? What’s more precious than human life? I condemn what the woman did quite alright. I’m even so disappointed in what she did and I expect you to do same if you’re truly a true Muslim. Just see the poo you’re typing. Please let us watch out for this guy. He’s a terrorist.
Lol
You guys are funny
The way you "put words into peoples mouth"
Who is trying to justify wetin

1 Like

Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by Digmygold: 9:53am On Feb 21, 2020
Wetin Musa no go see for inside yard. Hmm.
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by olaoluwaposi: 9:55am On Feb 21, 2020
Well that's your own view ,I grew up as a seraphim and this year makes it 35 years my father has been attending cherubim and seraphim ...ayo ni ooo and we have grown to become good ambassadors of Christ lemme ask you this ....do other churches don't have cases of rape ,prostitution and immoral acts , even Muslims to have the same issue among their followers .....your mindset and home trainning will determine how you live your life #stop condemning
TheEffective:
shocked
Q
Celestial, Cherubim and Seraphim, are no church of Christ but a satanic enclave for dastardly acts and sexual promiscuity.

It is no news how their pastors, elders, and women, including married ones constantly engage in sexual activities and demonic worship.

Scented with colorful candles and dance steps which involves a seductive movement of the hips and pelvis, they set the mood for final showdown (sex) with the elders who sit on high chairs at the altar.

Never marry a woman who was raised in and still maintains affinity for a White Garment. Full of all manner of demonic and sexual perversity, they bring into your home classic voodoism and adulterous tendencies. Never!!!!

shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by AmKen(m): 9:56am On Feb 21, 2020
This is insane.
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by mrbenjame: 9:58am On Feb 21, 2020
Mccullum:

I thought the poster intended to respond reasonably when I reads "keep quiet", accusing a muslim wrongly on the crime he didn't committed it's ignorant of the highest order, he's a muslim, he's not a terrorist! learn how to criticize Boko Haram terrorist group not innocent muslims please.

Oh! Now he’s innocent abi? Or you didn’t read what he posted. What do you mean by ignorance? You Amaze me honestly. I’m not referring to him as the one who kills. I generalized him the way he did to Christians. Why wiould he condemn Christians generally and start mentioning allah? Why can’t he that claim to be innocent to campaign against brutal killings if he’s not comfortable with it? If you want to talk be diplomatic about it because we are not fools. You got that?
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by sofiscatedmoron: 9:58am On Feb 21, 2020
Yoruba Muslims are different from Yoruba Christians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by Levels1(m): 10:00am On Feb 21, 2020
arinze198:

https://pmexpressng.com/church-where-teenagers-are-recruited-for-prostitution-exposed/

Going by the name of the CP, NO CP bears such names but AIG Zone 2, onikan Lagos ,a formal Ogun State CP and Kano State respectively. Meaning something is missing or addup to this news.
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by mrbenjame: 10:01am On Feb 21, 2020
tartar9:

Lol
You guys are funny
The way you "put words into peoples mouth"
Who is trying to justify wetin

Putting words in your mouth? I see! Explain the phrase “at least it was not done in the mosque “ so everyone would understand better. Maybe I don’t. Probably you’re better in choice of words
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 21, 2020
PlayerMeji:
How can a Kafayat be running a church in Osun the epicenter of Yoruba Muslims activities in Nigeria.

Kafayat. Muslim.
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by Levels1(m): 10:06am On Feb 21, 2020
arinze198:

https://pmexpressng.com/church-where-teenagers-are-recruited-for-prostitution-exposed/

Going by the name of the CP above, NO CP bears such names but AIG Zone 2 @,Onikan Lagos. He was a formal Ogun State CP and Kano CP respectively. Therefore I think this news is ....
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by oyejideogunjumo: 10:07am On Feb 21, 2020
DONT BRING RELIGIOUS SENTIMENT TO THIS MATTER.TO START WT HER NAME IS KAFAYAT AND ALSO CRIME HAS NO RELIGIOUS BOUNDARY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by Levels1(m): 10:09am On Feb 21, 2020
Abbeyme:
This news coming up on a Friday sef.

I am sure some Muslem guys will spew trash here now. Kafayat is your property.
Come and carry your thing.. Na fake product with an expired age.

The news might not be true as

Going by the name of the CP above, NO CP bears such names but AIG Zone 2 @,Onikan Lagos. Was a formal Ogun State CP and Kano CP respectively. Therefore I think this news is ....
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by Awoo88: 10:12am On Feb 21, 2020
PlayerMeji:

they are many of them. You will see Ayanlola allilat with a white garment. but when it is time to pray she will be reciting "K'wu" pretending to speak in tongue

1 Like

Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:17am On Feb 21, 2020
Tonyspecial:
Skull m

Igbos have confessed they are the people killing secretly and mining skulls.
When this get to the necessary authority, they will comb your area for shallow graves and skulls. Then you will come back here to shout marginalization.

Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by nurseafrica: 10:18am On Feb 21, 2020
600 naira. See as Toto cheap. Yet person go wan rape
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by Praizchizzy(m): 10:25am On Feb 21, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Celestial, Cherubim and Seraphim, are no church of Christ but a satanic enclave for dastardly acts and sexual promiscuity.

It is no news how their pastors, elders, and women, including married ones constantly engage in sexual activities and demonic worship.

Scented with colorful candles and dance steps which involves a seductive movement of the hips and pelvis, they set the mood for final showdown (sex) with the elders who sit on high chairs at the altar.

Never marry a woman who was raised in and still maintains affinity for a White Garment. Full of all manner of demonic and sexual perversity, they bring into your home classic voodoism and adulterous tendencies. Never!!!!

shocked
it's nt all oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by mechanics(m): 10:30am On Feb 21, 2020
And she's looking innocent.
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by sunnyphem(m): 10:31am On Feb 21, 2020
Kyari79:
That is hw they are using Jesus name to be advertising their satanical religion as Christianity !!!! May God Allah put us to the right way Ameeen .

I pray you see light one day! Amen IJN
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by farem: 10:32am On Feb 21, 2020
arinze198:

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at the Church premises located at No. 37 Oriola Street, Aladelola area of Osun State.

That address doesn't exist.
It is poorly incomplete

Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by sunnyphem(m): 10:34am On Feb 21, 2020
Abbeyme:
This news coming up on a Friday sef.
I am sure some Muslem guys will spew trash here now. Kafayat is your property. Come and carry your thing.. Na fake product with an expired age.
dis your comment sweet my belle ....
but don't invite boko haram ho
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by Bellotelli: 10:59am On Feb 21, 2020
mrbenjame:

Keep quiet! When you guys slice people’s Throat, bomb people up and down and terrorizing the nation with your backward religion all in the name of making heaven what comes to your mind? Kettle calling pot black. Better receive sense.
What is ur grievance with him... Abi you are in support of the prostitution in church?
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by Strech(m): 11:02am On Feb 21, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

shocked. Guy you don know them finish, na so I Jam one during my nysc days in Abia state. She was also a corper. Na so so prayer with red candle she go dey do for night but after she finish the prayer which normally start from 12am to 1 am everyday. After she finish na Sex till day break. Guy that girl nearly kill me with sex. Me wey fat before, when I went home for Xmas my mumsy worry me to go do HIV test. Because of the way I slim down drastically. My neighbours dem carry one kind eyes look me. Guy that sex na their way of life.
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by Kokaine(m): 11:04am On Feb 21, 2020
Offpoint:
The title says "Church...." then in the content I see "Cherubim and Seraphim"

Is Cherubim and Seraphim a church? make una no let me talk o.

Anyways, I'm glad everyone is going to hell.

The trumpet is yet to blow because no single soul will make heaven if it does. Jesus has been pleading with God to give at least 1 person a chance, so his death wouldn't be in vain. until the day, week, month or year where there will be one soul worthy of heaven that's when the trumpet.

Don't quote me, open your spiritual eyes.
Jesus has been weeping to God everyday for the past 2000+ years "Father Mercy! Mercy!! Mercy!!!"
Audhubillah min dhalik

When you eventually see the hell fire, you will remember how you used to make fun out of it. Its serious. Its not something to say jokingly. Its a fire that burns and the victims will neither be dead nor alive!
The rosullullahi (saw) was reported to have said " if you people know what I know, you would laugh a little and weep much"
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by DonroxyII: 11:04am On Feb 21, 2020
Davash222:
56 years old and she’s looking like she’s 105.
Evil makes one grow old tremendously. Stay away from evil!
That is a woman doing Olosho without eating good food. #600 pimping !!
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by Nonsensetalk: 11:17am On Feb 21, 2020
PlayerMeji:

Definition of a true Christian :::ALWAYS SHIFTING GOAL POST....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by archangel1(m): 11:18am On Feb 21, 2020
WWW.SKULLMINERS.COM

grin grin grin shocked shocked grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri / Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo / The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.