Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution (68310 Views)

Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work / Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) / Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by Bakrabas: 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
PlayerMeji:
How can a Kafayat be running a church in Osun the epicenter of Yoruba Muslims activities in Nigeria.

Na scam from the beginning

The same way pastor Tunde Bakare is running a church in Lagos

The same way Apostle Kasali is running a church...
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by Onlyonebuhari: 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
Churches and crime this days
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by kunletexs: 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kyari79:
That is hw they are using Jesus name to be advertising their satanical religion as Christianity !!!! May God Allah put us to the right way Ameeen .

What is this one talking? So the numerous imams that finger young girls in the name of teaching Arabic lesson ko? Oya, come and see.

That is hw they are using mohammed name to be advertising their satanical religion as muslims !!!! May Jesus put us to the right way Amen
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by cassbeat(m): 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
How is kafayat( muslim name ) a pastor?
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by 77up(m): 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
Davash222:
56 years old and she’s looking like she’s 105.
Evil makes one grow old tremendously. Stay away from evil!
You are very correct my brother.
Kyari79:
Is Christianity a true religion ?
hummmmmm lipsrsealed
Onitola2:
apostle suleiman is running one
tunde bakare is another one.
ogene144:

My brother,my wife is Kafayat she can bleep for 1,000
ogene144:

My brother,my wife is Kafayat she can bleep for 1,000
then your wife is a professional grin
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by mrbenjame: 11:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
Bellotelli:

What is ur grievance with him... Abi you are in support of the prostitution in church?

I don’t support it but he shouldn’t see it as they the Muslim don’t also commit atrocities. He just started condemning Christians and later started calling allah. I began to wonder and asked him if he also condemn the terrorists that ho around killing people? That’s just my concern. I was expecting him to condemn and stop thinking his religion is better when we all know how their people go about killing people like chicken.

1 Like

Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by inereunwa1(m): 12:23am On Feb 22, 2020
Kyari79:
That is hw they are using Jesus name to be advertising their satanical religion as Christianity !!!! May God Allah put us to the right way Ameeen .
please don't spew that trash here, what about Alfa, and imam etc are they not doing worst?? I read a similar story here about one Alfa who was given a free accommodation for years, he went and rape the woman's three children!!! the younger one isn't up to 7 years or imam who rape under age girls!!!!!!
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by inereunwa1(m): 12:25am On Feb 22, 2020
cassbeat:
How is kafayat( muslim name ) a pastor?
abi?? something doesn't seem right!!
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by MetaPhysical: 7:13am On Feb 22, 2020
PlayerMeji:
How can a Kafayat be running a church in Osun the epicenter of Yoruba Muslims activities in Nigeria.

Na scam from the beginning

Pastor Kafayat is the exact opposite of Alhaja Suzanne. grin
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by newoffer: 10:34am On Feb 22, 2020
Fear anyone with white garment experience. They don't forget their past. They tie,untie,loose and bind. People who attend there have high Sex drive. Very high libido.
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by cassbeat(m): 11:27am On Feb 22, 2020
inereunwa1:
abi?? something doesn't seem right!!
I tell you these people are hell bent on these their devilish act. And they can't stop now....
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by AuroraB(f): 11:54am On Feb 22, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Celestial, Cherubim and Seraphim, are no church of Christ but a satanic enclave for dastardly acts and sexual promiscuity.

It is no news how their pastors, elders, and women, including married ones constantly engage in sexual activities and demonic worship.

Scented with colorful candles and dance steps which involves a seductive movement of the hips and pelvis, they set the mood for final showdown (sex) with the elders who sit on high chairs at the altar.

Never marry a woman who was raised in and still maintains affinity for a White Garment. Full of all manner of demonic and sexual perversity, they bring into your home classic voodoism and adulterous tendencies. Never!!!!

shocked
shocked. E reach laidis sad angry
No wonder... lipsrsealed
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by EmperorShizzy: 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2020
post=86829658:

This can never be a church...
it must be a shrine or something worse!!

Your opinions stinks so much that you're one of the halfwitted dipsticks I've resolved to ignore on this platform but on the long run, leaving shameful rhetorics like the garbage you typed above unanswered gives slowpoke like you the feeling that they are right.
is it not ridiculously stupid for an African to liken a shrine to a place where evil reigns even when the news was specific that the evil act is happening in a church? It shows how dimwitted you are to think the European and Arab imported religions are better than our African way of worship. Anyway, the stats are out there, your favourite Imported religions have caused more deaths, wars and crisis to Africans than any other religion.
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by Kyari79(m): 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2020
So apart from that Lord that created you ?, You mean their is another protector that can save and guide you or lead you to the right way ? , if that is your says then you have loose and you are in trouble .
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by Kyari79(m): 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2020
Even if she was formally a Muslim that was wht sends her out of us because Islam is pure religion that dos'nt tolerate such satanical actions
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by Kyari79(m): 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2020
That is why i call Christianity as a satanical religion because how can a person calling his self a son of Jesus be accusing Muhammad PBH , Where by he is mentioned in the Holly Bible , so this shows that you are noting but an illiterate person
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by mrbenjame: 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
Kyari79:
That is why i call Christianity as a satanical religion because how can a person calling his self a son of Jesus be accusing Muhammad PBH , Where by he is mentioned in the Holly Bible , so this shows that you are noting but an illiterate person

Lols. You are even the coach of all illiterates if you don’t actually know what satanism is. Killing people, child marriage, pedophile, slavery and all sorts of barbaric arts is termed saint right? And wait o.

Please mention where Muhammed is mentioned in the Bible. Let me get my chair.
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by Kyari79(m): 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2020
As far as you don't converted to the real religion of God you will end cry as it was in the holly Bible ; Advise to is to ga & and check the un-converted Bible , i mean the real one not new testament
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by Kyari79(m): 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
Idiot of should remember how many pastors & rev. Pastors had they caught raping their followers in the churchs , wht name are you to give them ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri / Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo / The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.