Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution (68268 Views)

Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work / Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) / Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by dejiolaniyan(m): 11:21am On Feb 21, 2020
PlayerMeji:
How can a Kafayat be running a church in Osun the epicenter of Yoruba Muslims activities in Nigeria.

Na scam from the beginning
How can one Suleiman be a pastor? And you always proud of him, ain't you? Hypocrite undecided

1 Like

Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by Offpoint: 11:32am On Feb 21, 2020
Kokaine:

Audhubillah min dhalik

When you eventually see the hell fire, you will remember how you used to make fun out of it. Its serious. Its not something to say jokingly. Its a fire that burns and the victims will neither be dead nor alive!
The rosullullahi (saw) was reported to have said " if you people know what I know, you would laugh a little and weep much"

I didn't make any jokes about hell, there's hell... I'm just telling you no currently living that's heaven worthy.

Read my comment again
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 21, 2020
Davash222:
56 years old and she’s looking like she’s 105.
Evil makes one grow old tremendously. Stay away from evil!
Not her fault naw, Yoruba women no dey take care of themselves, dirty people, even my aged grandma looks very neat and beautiful than this dirty monkey

1 Like

Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by Poske95(m): 11:41am On Feb 21, 2020
It all started when plane WHITE AND BLACK became other colours of the rainbow.
It ain't CHRIST, IT JUST AIN'T CHRIST.
Ain nothing like Christians.......
Wicked on side, bunch of f.....uls the other side
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by Poske95(m): 11:42am On Feb 21, 2020
It all started when plane WHITE AND BLACK became other colours of the rainbow.
It ain't CHRIST, IT JUST AIN'T CHRIST.
Ain nothing like Christians.......
Wicked on side, bunch of ........ the other side
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by noisy45(m): 11:49am On Feb 21, 2020
BlackfireX:
Walahi this people get numerous ways to generate IGR.

Afonja ajoka

u comment cracked me up
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by OgbeniOja1: 11:59am On Feb 21, 2020
Lols her name is shaa Kafayat.

Kyari79:
That is hw they are using Jesus name to be advertising their satanical religion as Christianity !!!! May God Allah put us to the right way Ameeen .
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by OROROMASTER(m): 12:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
jesu.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by aycapri(m): 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Celestial, Cherubim and Seraphim, are no church of Christ but a satanic enclave for dastardly acts and sexual promiscuity.

It is no news how their pastors, elders, and women, including married ones constantly engage in sexual activities and demonic worship.

Scented with colorful candles and dance steps which involves a seductive movement of the hips and pelvis, they set the mood for final showdown (sex) with the elders who sit on high chairs at the altar.

Never marry a woman who was raised in and still maintains affinity for a White Garment. Full of all manner of demonic and sexual perversity, they bring into your home classic voodoism and adulterous tendencies. Never!!!!

shocked
wow, did you just say Celestial and C$S church are satanic? Celestial church is spiritual inclined and the church observe the mode of service same way it is been done in the Bible. Go and ask your Pastors where they go when they have problems beyond their power. Most of your pastors go to Celestial church on a low key to find solution to their problems and seek for powers. I know they won’t tell you this, but am telling you what I know which is �. Ask top people around you what they know about the church. Celestial church is a problem solver. Go for a spiritual consultation on Tuesday morning then come back and thank me. Pls don’t say what you don’t know.

1 Like

Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by ogene144(m): 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
Jayess:
I fear females that bear Kafayat either old or young! grin
My brother,my wife is Kafayat she can bleep for 1,000
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by ogene144(m): 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
[quote author=aycapri post=86835742]wow, did you just say Celestial and C$S church are satanic? Celestial church is spiritual inclined and the church observe the mode of service same way it is been done in the Bible. Go and ask your Pastors where they go when they have problems beyond their power. Most of your pastors go to Celestial church on a low key to find solution to their problems and seek for powers. I know they won’t tell you this, but am telling you what I know which is �. Ask top people around you what they know about the church. Celestial church is a problem solver. Go for a spiritual consultation on Tuesday morning then come back and thank me. Pls don’t say what you don’t know. [/quote
u are right those 2 churches are satanic churches especially celestial church my wife can bleep for 1,000
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by ogene144(m): 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
[quote author=aycapri post=86835742]wow, did you just say Celestial and C$S church are satanic? Celestial church is spiritual inclined and the church observe the mode of service same way it is been done in the Bible. Go and ask your Pastors where they go when they have problems beyond their power. Most of your pastors go to Celestial church on a low key to find solution to their problems and seek for powers. I know they won’t tell you this, but am telling you what I know which is �. Ask top people around you what they know about the church. Celestial church is a problem solver. Go for a spiritual consultation on Tuesday morning then come back and thank me. Pls don’t say what you don’t know. [/quote
u are right those 2 churches are satanic churches especially celestial church my wife can bleep for 1,000 Olosho peoples
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by Insectkiller: 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kafayat, basirat, bilikis, baaaa..

Nawa oo..

1 Like

Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by babaireti(m): 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
Church,pastors & christianity are our major problem in this part of the world.When will Africans learn?
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by taiwosamwell(m): 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Celestial, Cherubim and Seraphim, are no church of Christ but a satanic enclave for dastardly acts and sexual promiscuity.

It is no news how their pastors, elders, and women, including married ones constantly engage in sexual activities and demonic worship.

Scented with colorful candles and dance steps which involves a seductive movement of the hips and pelvis, they set the mood for final showdown (sex) with the elders who sit on high chairs at the altar.

Never marry a woman who was raised in and still maintains affinity for a White Garment. Full of all manner of demonic and sexual perversity, they bring into your home classic voodoism and adulterous tendencies. Never!!!!

shocked
Mumu, It's you that know demonic worship
There are other churches that practice worse but na person wey them catch be thief.
What of Pst Wilson he was from any of those churches abi
Stop hating
And all this you wrote shows no difference between you and a core sinner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by ThatFairGuy: 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
Nuisance
PlayerMeji:
How can a Kafayat be running a church in Osun the epicenter of Yoruba Muslims activities in Nigeria.

Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
What kind of men look for prostitutes in a church ,gosh
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by Legendguru: 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
grin
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by ugbanante: 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
OP this story de smell here.

Meanwhile...

Call/whatsapp: 08124437736 to have all your , Tax/Audit, DPR, BPP, NSITF, ITF, NIPEX, SCUML registration matters handled nationwide.
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by Agugbadin: 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
arinze198:

https://pmexpressng.com/church-where-teenagers-are-recruited-for-prostitution-exposed/

Kafayat does not soud like a Christian name, Cherubim and Seraphim leaders are not addressed as pastors. Be guided,she is not a pastor.
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by Agugbadin: 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

shocked

I agree with you absolutely, you made a very valid point and everyone should be guided
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by Civiliancornel: 2:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
Davash222:
56 years old and she’s looking like she’s 105.
Evil makes one grow old tremendously. Stay away from evil!

Learn to use English appropriately

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
Mccullum:

I thought the poster intended to respond reasonably when I reads "keep quiet", accusing a muslim wrongly on the crime he didn't committed it's ignorant of the highest order, he's a muslim, he's not a terrorist! learn how to criticize Boko Haram terrorist group not innocent muslims please.

INNOCENT INDEED
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
Jayess:
I fear females that bear Kafayat either old or young! grin

Kafayat means a dog
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by Onitola2: 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
PlayerMeji:

apostle suleiman is running one
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by gwama: 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
White garnment mushrooms churches, huummm, ritualists, herbalists, mackerel and others evils job cry cry cry cry
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by ofonimi: 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
The way the word church is applied these days is misleading. This woman is not a pastor and the place she is practicing her evil enterprise is never a church but a shrine or evil temple. Her appearance will even tell where she is coming from and who she is serving - the devil. She is satan's agent and she is doing the work of her master. So people should not be misleading.
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by Kyari79(m): 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
Is Christianity a true religion ?
Re: Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
* Not all white-skinned people speaks English
* Not all English people are Christian
* Not all buildings called Church is a church.
I think Oxford should find a way to redefine the term "Church" or better still, coin a word for a congregation that offer a particular way of worship. Because the word church is readily misuse. For instance, church of Satan, church of cherubim & seraphim, church of messianity, etc. These churches practices evil in d name of whatever, hence demeaning Christianity. It's crazy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" / Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo / The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.