Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,730 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" (12445 Views)

Guardiola: "I Will Sleep Better When I Dont Have To Stop Neymar" (photos) / Guardiola: "I Respect Arsenal On The Pitch, But Not Much Off The Pitch" / Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by 21cents: 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
Franklin7468:
see blew
no be only "see blew"..

see blew kee you there
Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by dotedote: 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
Tetracycline & Flagyl cures Hate fast. Be advised.

NORSYK:

Lol Pep is highly overrated, he achieved nothing with Bayern Munich despite having the best players at his disposal. Before he came to Bayern, they were treble champions.

Man city were winning league, league cup and Fa cup before he arrived, his first season he failed woefully to win the league despite man city having the best players in EPL.
Man city quest to win ucl under Pep is nothing to write home about.

Don't even bring his little exploit at Barcelona because I could have done what he did with the crop of players he had there.
Besides Barcelona won ucl 2 years before he was appointed as head coach, it took the genius of Frank Rijkaard to win Barcelona ucl in 14 years.

And let's not forget that Barcelona played their best football under Frank Rijkaard
Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by dotedote: 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
A chilled Heineken for you

MyKe02:

Once again, shut the F up

Almost all the barca players that won the treble with guardiola are purely guardiola products. They were at Barca before he came but you won't want to argue that pep unleash their full potentials(all of them; Messi, Xavi, Iniesta etc)

At Bayern, he won the league for all the seasons he was there. Agreed they were treble winners before his arrival but they before that season they had lost the league two times in a row. Call burdesliga a farmers league but first check the kind of teams he was contending with then, kloop's Dortmund inclusive. He has left Bayern for 5 years now and they are still yet to win the UCL in that time frame, do you blame that on him too

Now at Man City, he was never appointed to win a champions league trophy for the team(number 1). Secondly, man city had the oldest team in the Epl when he came and the struggled in Pellegrini's last season in charge. Most importantly he came to the Epl and totally dominated for two consecutive years(in the modern football era), setting record in the process. Unleashing the beast in players like Sane, Foden, KDB, Sterling, Jesu etc in the process

Does this sound underrated to you?
Pep is the best football manager in the world at the moment. Bring all the stats you want
Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by LionessBoo: 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
NORSYK:
Guardiola the most overrated coach ever.
Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by NORSYK(m): 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
21cents:

bros, no talk laidat.

if there's one coach I respect in this world so far, na pep guardiola even tho I be Liverpool fan. all the teams he coached turned out football Gladiators.

took the overrated Ferguson to the cleaners twice in UCL finals and shat on him with impressive game play from his team.

Klopp > Pep > Mourinho. in that order for me.

Lol Gladiators without champions league medals

grin grin grin
Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by NORSYK(m): 5:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
dotedote:
Tetracycline & Flagyl cures Hate fast. Be advised.

I don't hate Guardiola was merely stating the obvious facts
Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by fortran12: 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
TheChameleon:
cool

I saw people abusing him that he would run away immediately the ban kicked in...

A large number of Whites can be VERY principled. It's we Blacks that find it hard to stand for something...

He is not white
Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by IDEMMIRI: 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
[s]
MyKe02:

Once again, shut the F up

Almost all the barca players that won the treble with guardiola are purely guardiola products. They were at Barca before he came but you won't want to argue that pep unleash their full potentials(all of them; Messi, Xavi, Iniesta etc)

At Bayern, he won the league for all the seasons he was there. Agreed they were treble winners before his arrival but they before that season they had lost the league two times in a row. Call burdesliga a farmers league but first check the kind of teams he was contending with then, kloop's Dortmund inclusive. He has left Bayern for 5 years now and they are still yet to win the UCL in that time frame, do you blame that on him too

Now at Man City, he was never appointed to win a champions league trophy for the team(number 1). Secondly, man city had the oldest team in the Epl when he came and the struggled in Pellegrini's last season in charge. Most importantly he came to the Epl and totally dominated for two consecutive years(in the modern football era), setting record in the process. Unleashing the beast in players like Sane, Foden, KDB, Sterling, Jesu etc in the process

Does this sound underrated to you?
Pep is the best football manager in the world at the moment. Bring all the stats you want
[/s]

Fraudiola is an overrated fraud.

He knows the truth, he even admitted that he won't win if you give him a team that doesn't have the resources like Man City.
Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by 21cents: 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
NORSYK:

Lol Gladiators without champions league medals

grin grin grin
it doesn't matter. seems You're missing the point.

there's this fear that grips you when your team is facing Man City, or the Barca of guardiola era decade ago.

pay the Man some respect.

1 Like

Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by TheChameleon: 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
fortran12:

He is not white

Well what's the pecking order? White, Brown and then Black. Unfortunately.

But yeah, point taken.

1 Like

Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by rotile247(m): 6:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Lies. Guardiola that likes money. if Man United sacks Ole and call him, he will jakpa

Funny enough he won't go to Man Up for obvious reasons else his career will end
Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by Might02: 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
No shaking @ gaudiola
Na we dey there

Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by uunwanaobong3: 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
For those who have mancity, I got these few headlines for you?
Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by uunwanaobong3: 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
Liverpool's 'spygate' may stop Manchester City being stripped of 2014 Premier League title
Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by uunwanaobong3: 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
Manchester City recorded their European rivals' financial activities during their investigation

1 Like

Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by uunwanaobong3: 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
Barcelona deny hiring company to 'damage the image' of Messi, Guardiola and others
Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by uunwanaobong3: 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
Shebi, UEFA want to act on illegal hacked documents? Let the real hacking begins..... Mancity got the money to gather the best hackers all over the world to exposed others including UEFA

1 Like

Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by uunwanaobong3: 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
Like or hate mancity, they will never ever serve two years ban. If others have serve it before city will serve it, but if not? Forget it . City don already gather 50 best all over the world to persecute the case through court of arbitration for sports CAS, or Swiss high court, or European court...... So UEFA should be ready for a lengthy battle... And the like of real Madrid and Barcelona will surely regret their influence on UEFA

1 Like

Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by uunwanaobong3: 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
50 best lawyers
Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by uunwanaobong3: 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hahahaha, da see pure and unrefined hatred....... E go disappoint all of una,. Especially that guy called real Madrid

Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by uunwanaobong3: 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
NORSYK:

What has Guardiola achieved as a coach?
Ucl back to back win zero
Back to back ucl finals zero.
Ucl finalist with two different clubs zero.
Pep is grossly overrated

Your comments is as shallow as your mind.

Mentioned 1 trophy that guardiola has not WON before
Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by tete7000(m): 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2020
logon599:
Good one. Though I guess he's already sure they'll win the appeal

Contact me to design your professional building drawings (architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical) all at good prices as well as construction supervision from foundation to painting. Kindly chat or call 0816 124 7898 to see samples. Thank you

Na only you dey do all the designs together - architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical?
Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by bassman007(m): 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
Don't talk too loud Barcelona. Guardiola knows all your dirty secrets with UEFA
Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
NORSYK:

What has Guardiola achieved as a coach?
Ucl back to back win zero
Back to back ucl finals zero.
Ucl finalist with two different clubs zero.
Pep is grossly overrated

Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
angry as if he go fit do am.
Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by Legendguru: 10:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by NORSYK(m): 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

Your comments is as shallow as your mind.

Mentioned 1 trophy that guardiola has not WON before

What did he win with Bayern Munich and Man city
Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by NORSYK(m): 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
[quote author=TheGoodJoe post=86822304][/quote]

Klopp is better than him, if klopp had coached the teams Pep coached he'd have won more trophies than Pep did
Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
NORSYK:

Lol Pep is highly overrated, he achieved nothing with Bayern Munich despite having the best players at his disposal. Before he came to Bayern, they were treble champions.

Man city were winning league, league cup and Fa cup before he arrived, his first season he failed woefully to win the league despite man city having the best players in EPL.
Man city quest to win ucl under Pep is nothing to write home about.

Don't even bring his little exploit at Barcelona because I could have done what he did with the crop of players he had there.
Besides Barcelona won ucl 2 years before he was appointed as head coach, it took the genius of Frank Rijkaard to win Barcelona ucl in 14 years.

And let's not forget that Barcelona played their best football under Frank Rijkaard

Pep Guardiola leaves Bayern Munich as the best manager in Bundesliga history

Was Pep Guardiola’s time at Bayern Munich a success? Seeing as he failed to win the UEFA Champions League, or even make it to a final, some have argued no. That’s an extraordinarily high bar to set, maybe even an unfairly high bar, but that comes with being Pep Guardiola, managing at Bayern Munich and taking over a team that had just won the treble.

But one thing is pretty clear: Guardiola is the best manager in the history of the Bundesliga.

Nobody in Germany has been able to touch Bayern Munich in Guardiola’s three years at the Allianz Arena. He has three league titles to his name, making him perfect in the Bundesliga, but Guardiola’s dominance cannot be summed up by simply counting trophies. Bayern did so much more than simply finish in first place since the Spaniard took over.

Bayern Munich absolutely throttled the rest of the Bundesliga.

https://www.foxsports.com/soccer/story/pep-guardiola-leaves-bayern-munich-as-the-best-manager-in-bundesliga-history-050716
Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
NORSYK:

Klopp is better than him, if klopp had coached the teams Pep coached he'd have won more trophies than Pep did

If, if, if.

Klopp is a brilliant manager. You do not need to run down Guardiola to praise Klopp.

The fact is simple. Guardiola has done some of the most astonishing things ever in the history of football.
Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
NORSYK:

By the way, do you know Rijkaard went two seasons at Barcelona without winning a trophy before Guardiola took over and turned the team into the best team in the history of modern football?

Saying Barcelona played the best football under Rijkaard showed you missed the essence of Guardiola's reign at Barcelona. They did not play the best football in the history of Barcelona but the best football in the history of modern football.
Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
NORSYK:

You people are always quick to say Guardiola did not win champions league, forgetting the element of luck that goes with winning the champions league. Just as VAR officials robbed Guardiola of the finals of last champions league.

You guys do that to evade the truth. In the leagues Guardiola has handled, no coach has done what he has done. Winning numerous titles playing football in a beautiful way, ahead of any other coach in the game today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Moses Wins NFF Player Of The Year / I Haven’t Received Sack Letter – Stephen Keshi / IOC Asks Nigeria To Return Silver Medals & Collect Gold Medals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.