Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,436 members, 7,954,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:10 AM

Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" (12648 Views)

Guardiola: "I Will Sleep Better When I Dont Have To Stop Neymar" (photos) / Guardiola: "I Respect Arsenal On The Pitch, But Not Much Off The Pitch" / Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by senatepresido: 11:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
TheChameleon:
cool

I saw people abusing him that he would run away immediately the ban kicked in...

A large number of Whites can be VERY principled. It's we Blacks that find it hard to stand for something...
Inferiority mentality has finished you, slave of the whites..
Who told you black men aren't principled
Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by TheChameleon: 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
senatepresido:

Senatepresido to his useless father:
Inferiority mentality has finished you, slave of the whites..
Who told you black men aren't principled

When you get a proper education, come here to comment. Before then, I would forward the messages to your father.

1 Like

Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by spayor(m): 12:06am On Feb 21, 2020
NORSYK:

Lol Pep is highly overrated, he achieved nothing with Bayern Munich despite having the best players at his disposal. Before he came to Bayern, they were treble champions.

Man city were winning league, league cup and Fa cup before he arrived, his first season he failed woefully to win the league despite man city having the best players in EPL.
Man city quest to win ucl under Pep is nothing to write home about.

Don't even bring his little exploit at Barcelona because I could have done what he did with the crop of players he had there.
Besides Barcelona won ucl 2 years before he was appointed as head coach, it took the genius of Frank Rijkaard to win Barcelona ucl in 14 years.

And let's not forget that Barcelona played their best football under Frank Rijkaard
chaiiiiii...hatred has found home in you
Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by spayor(m): 12:17am On Feb 21, 2020
NORSYK:

What did he win with Bayern Munich and Man city
to every one trophy of klop, guadiola will provide two
Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by MyKe02: 2:53am On Feb 21, 2020
NORSYK:

Total gibberish, Pep is grossly overrated he's not like klopp who can transform an average squad into world class and turn a losing team into winning team.
If Liverpool or Dortmund had approached Pep before the arrival of klopp in those clubs Pep would have rejected their offers knowing fully well that they didn't have world class players at their disposals.
Only already made clubs makes Guardiola looks a great coach.
In the real sense he's not

Man city was by no chance ready made when he came. Only Aguero, KDB, Sterling, Silva and Fernandinho made significant impact to Pep's stay at Man City. Sterling became a totally transformed player under Pep. No manager in recent football history has helped to produce football stars more than Pep. Sterling is on top 5 list of players with the highest worth in football, I wouldn't purchase him for 30m in 2016, same goes for KDB, Sane, G.Jesus etc. Pep can boast of giving more players shine than any other manager this past decade(Messi, Alves, Ineista, Busquet, Pique, Sane, Sancho, Foden, G.Jesus, Alcantara, Juan Bernat, Alaba, Rafinha, Ederson, etc are just few of Guardiola's individual intelligence in play). Call him a spender(bla bla bla), kloop has spent almost the same amount of money as him(less than 50m) since he arrived in the Epl and it took him 3 years to get results, Pep conquered England in his second year. Pep is far ahead of any football manager right now, Man City wouldn't have been so far behind Liverpool this season if not for injuries to significant players

BTW: Kloop had Firmino, Skrtel, Moreno, Continho, Milner, Kolo Toure, Lovren, Emre Can and Lallana in his first year but still finished as 8th in the Epl. Pep was 3rd(above a much prepared kloop) in his first year with 30+ aged players like Clichy, Zabaleta, Sagna, Fernando, Kolarov, Yaya Toure etc

you still think he's overrated?

3 Likes

Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by MyKe02: 3:21am On Feb 21, 2020
IDEMMIRI:
[s][/s]

Fraudiola is an overrated fraud.

He knows the truth, he even admitted that he won't win if you give him a team that doesn't have the resources like Man City.

You obviously know nothing about pep, so just keep walking and quit embarrassing yourself. Pep right from the onset has been one not to praise himself. He was one of the best midfielders in his playing days but he still categories himself as a bad player anytime he's asked. That's his own way of telling you the stats should do the talking. Check most of his press conferences and you will realize you just made a fool of yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by Alanwalker(m): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2020
NORSYK:

Total gibberish, Pep is grossly overrated he's not like klopp who can transform an average squad into world class and turn a losing team into winning team.
If Liverpool or Dortmund had approached Pep before the arrival of klopp in those clubs Pep would have rejected their offers knowing fully well that they didn't have world class players at their disposals.
Only already made clubs makes Guardiola looks a great coach.
In the real sense he's not
bro ur a fool so a city with one league trophy till guardiola came is an already made club. Guy u are a mumu. Messi was discovered by gaurdiola. Sane , Bernardo ,ederson ,Zinchenko, sterling became a very dangerous winger under gaurdiola. When big clubs calls big coaches come .. . if gaurdiola is overrates then who is better than him in modern coaching erra. Bro carry ur hatred go elsewhere
Re: Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" by NORSYK(m): 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
Alanwalker:
bro ur a fool so a city with one league trophy till guardiola came is an already made club. Guy u are a mumu. Messi was discovered by gaurdiola. Sane , Bernardo ,ederson ,Zinchenko, sterling became a very dangerous winger under gaurdiola. When big clubs calls big coaches come .. . if gaurdiola is overrates then who is better than him in modern coaching erra. Bro carry ur hatred go elsewhere

Unfortunately you are uneducated and don't know anything about football.
Let me educate about some of the foolish and obnoxious claims you made.

Roberto Mancini won premier league, Fa cup and Charity Shield with Man City.

Manuel Pellegrini won premier league, 2 league cups with Man City.

Sterling was already a well established player in Liverpool before city came for him.

For you to stupidly say Guardiola discovered Messi, that's to show how sick and dysfunctional your senses are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama / Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At / TIME Names Mohamed Salah One Of World's 100 Most Influential People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.