Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool (82018 Views)

Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) / Mr Ibu Kneels Down As Babangida Prays For Him On His 57th Birthday (pics, Video) / Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 21, 2020
decatalyst:
So standing up like Buckingham palace guard shows that the man is strong like Zuma rock, shey?

Wisdom is truly not by number of years spent on earth.

Why not watch the video, bracket your prejudices, and think through his words.

So much wisdom from those words.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Psoul(m): 8:10am On Feb 21, 2020
When men were men, not all these indomie and cheeseballs eating eating boys, men do not kneel down and start begging women to marry them.

You only kneel down before someone that is superior to you.
You kneel down when you are begging for something you did not merit but really want to have it.
You kneel down when you have fallen short of the laws and want to be pitied and granted pardon.

You don't kneel down to ask for a girl's hands in marriage
That is stupidity
They said it's romantic. Show me the romance in that shameful act.

They only do that silly thing to gather public likes and comments
Back in the house, no single romance and love.

Take your girl out to a joint you can afford their cost of service, buy her what you can afford.
On the cause of taking the thing u bought, tell her your intention with or even without ring.
A good girl will always accept u if u are what she want. Not just when you take her to that exotic place, gather friends, kneel down and beg her to marry you. What a show of shame.

Well, if that rocks ur boat, good for u.

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by BaddieKay(f): 8:11am On Feb 21, 2020
Rapmoney:
This should be a drama rehearsal but if it is real, I think I'd have to disagree strongly. I mean, his reason is crappy!

What about men who do it in Europe, America (both north and south), Asia and Australia? Have their wives taken over the family?

Chai!!! Papa Yul, you fall my legs for this one.

Are you from any of those places u Just mentioned? He's speaking as an African
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by pocohantas(f): 8:12am On Feb 21, 2020
Lol. I know it is their nature. Always acting like person dey drag prick with them.

Tufiakwa grin

Ishilove:

It's nature. Have you seen gorillas and peacocks around females? If you have, you will understand their need to always standout amidst their peers.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by rolinco24(m): 8:15am On Feb 21, 2020
Apart from dick and money, what other thing do women think of??
xendra:
please apart from dick and money, what other impact does a man add to a woman's life?

asking for a friend

so many mentions yet not 1 thing, guess that's all y'all have afterall, but you want a woman to be everything including a mother, househelp, maid, prostitute, manager and nanny for you. SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by dewuyiebun: 8:16am On Feb 21, 2020
Nigeria ladies like the kneeling thing, they always adopt things that favours them,kneel to propose to them you will see them smiling like mumu but give them flowers as a gift they will dispose it and both kneeling and flower thing are borrowed culture,but because to them flowers are priceless so they do not value it
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Goodquestion(m): 8:18am On Feb 21, 2020
I can't even marry a guy that is not romantic[/quote]

That to me looks like copying too. grin grin grin
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Plumville: 8:19am On Feb 21, 2020
Story! Why are you not dressing like your ancestors?
Obiagu01:

but your new school mentality says you are a prototype of Western ideology.so when you abandon your way of life and join the white man to call it barbaric,it therefore means you are now a canterfeit.Africa is Africa.any one who makes you believe you ways of life is barbaric because you have a blackskin is interested in the things that you have.
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by adidison(m): 8:22am On Feb 21, 2020
dazzlingd:
They are all bunches of idiots....white slaves...copy copy morafuckers....leave the whites to their culture and face yours ....do it the proper way, go to her parents house with proper introduction, kolanuts and wine....awon oloshi forming modern day slavery..

So I made FTC, shedding tears of joy, who says your time wont come

Hope your really not this ignorant
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Snipper007: 8:22am On Feb 21, 2020
rolinco24:
Apart from dick and money, what other thing do women think of??

Let me also remind the ladies that out of a 100 ladies u meet around town 99 of them dress to impress men so as to get the d*cks. grin and that's the reason why most of them dress half naked because they know that men are moved by what they see.
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by PureGoldh(m): 8:24am On Feb 21, 2020
Davash222:

It’s better you use the time in increasing the volume to increase your sense of reasoning, you this Night newspaper.

This one loud oooh grin

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Donaldoni: 8:24am On Feb 21, 2020
So true.

Puusssy men have taken over the whole place... angry

Sad and pathetic!

I didn't even need to give my wife a proposal ring not to talk about kneeling down... cool

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by duchaB(m): 8:26am On Feb 21, 2020
pocohantas:
Lol. I know it is their nature. Always acting like person dey drag prick with them.

Tufiakwa grin

All these fussing is unnecessary..
There is no law againts knelling down, neither is there a legislation that enforces a man being on his kness on proposong to a woman..

I havent seen a case where a man who knells down or not was later on certified a fool.

Its all a matter of individual choices...

We are just too programmed to always make a mountain from a mole hill and ignore the thins that most count.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Davash222(m): 8:28am On Feb 21, 2020
Amanda4life:

Morning newspaper man.

Let me see your face
No, I have a girlfriend!

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Alyusroh03: 8:31am On Feb 21, 2020
Houses in lekki,ajah,gbagada,yaba and surulere.

Singles rooms from 150k

Bedsitters from 250k

One bedroom from 350k

Two bedrooms from 600k

Three bedrooms from 700k

Four bedrooms from 900k

Shops from 200k

Call or WhatsApp us on 08181931642 or 08142642370

LAGOS FINDERS: HOUSE AGENTS YOU TRUST ALWAYS.

CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR DREAMS HOUSE AND PROPERTY!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by ShattaBandles: 8:37am On Feb 21, 2020
dazzlingd:
They are all bunches of idiots....white slaves...copy copy morafuckers....leave the whites to their culture and face yours ....do it the proper way, go to her parents house with proper introduction, kolanuts and wine....awon oloshi forming modern day slavery..

So I made FTC, shedding tears of joy, who says your time wont come

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by bluefilm: 8:40am On Feb 21, 2020
I support Pete on this 100%.

Don't mind all these nonsense borrowed culture from feminized Westerners.

God knows, I can never try that.

How can I be kneeling on the floor like a _fucking coward and be begging a woman to accept to marry me?

Tufiakwa! God forbid! sad

If she likes, let her stay with her father and remain single for life till thy kingdom comes.

Who cares?

Nonsense. sad
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Makavelli25: 8:43am On Feb 21, 2020
Dottore:

i think you are the one that needs a job since you took time to count the threads. mumu
Dumb ass idi¡ot,observing and counting are two different things.
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by AriwaMendieta: 8:47am On Feb 21, 2020
[s]
blasted12:
If your father knelt down to propose marriage to your mother then it's obvious you're less than 20 years old
[/s]
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by AriwaMendieta: 8:48am On Feb 21, 2020
[s]
YorubaLord:

angry
[/s]
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by FuckThaMod: 8:49am On Feb 21, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Then go back to worshiping trees and tying wrappers. Oh I forgot, you only pick traditions that make you think you're GODS!!! Be looking for who will kneel for you in the name of stupid tradition. Y'all cannot survive without oppressing women so why won't they kill you? You stink of fragile masculinity. Screaming insults like they broke your little heart. You're not a man. May God help you.
May God help you too... I can see you bitches want to fly without growing wings, wings you will never grow anyway. The whites kneel because their women have value and a lot their women are even the breadwinners or at least contribute equally to the family, can the same be said about you leeches?
Did your father and grandfather kneel when proposing? Did your momma and grandmomma not kneel during traditional ceremony? You want to throwaway centuries of tradition because you feel your smelly pussy should control men. I don't blame you, i blame the idiots parading themselves as men.

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by AriwaMendieta: 8:50am On Feb 21, 2020
[s]
blasted12:
Kneeling down and proposing to a girl is nothing but a western affectation immitated by southern Christians
[/s]
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by AriwaMendieta: 8:50am On Feb 21, 2020
[s]
YorubaLord:

What tradition, abeg? Okoro pple no get shi shi… grin
[/s]
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:54am On Feb 21, 2020
xendra:
please apart from dick and money, what other impact does a man add to a woman's life?

asking for a friend

so many mentions yet not 1 thing, guess that's all y'all have afterall, but you want a woman to be everything including a mother, househelp, maid, prostitute, manager and nanny for you. SMH

U ladies have nothing to offer
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Inspectorsuga22(m): 8:57am On Feb 21, 2020
xendra:

asking for a friend

Fo0l...I pity the idi0t that will marry u. At least ur dump skull accepted the money part which most of u can only get by opening ur legs for as low as 500naira par round... Mshteww
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 21, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:
Her husband isn't a weak man. She isn't a weak woman. Disrespect is God putting you on this earth and not killing you yet when you still have a caveman mentality in 2020. We don't need people like you. God have mercy on you.
Are you saying if he break up with her right away, he won't find a better woman who has regard for culture and also successful??
She will just be be shouting 'men are scum' up and down , without telling people that she is the architect of her own fortune...
The man is just being nice... I know that is how he will continue to be nice until the lady become the sole authority of the family!!! A strong woman(permitted), but a weak man tongue
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by lookingfly: 9:07am On Feb 21, 2020
Plumville:
What does that remove from you? Besides it’s by choice.
pant and bra washer sited!!!
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by hensben(m): 9:10am On Feb 21, 2020
pocohantas:
Why are these elements quoting me upandan?

Typing with phones produced by white men and calling them fools for starting something you think is a sign of weakness.

Na for woman matter Naija man strength end.

Set awon oniranu ati alabosi oshi. grin
Using a phone is modernization and it is a movement but adopting a white man’s culture(a way of life of different races and tribes which is unchanged) like kneeling down to propose is outrightly mental slavery.
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Dennis1987(m): 9:16am On Feb 21, 2020
xendra:

asking for a friend

and money is everythingS

Dick is inevitable

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Exodora: 9:18am On Feb 21, 2020
[quote author=haywire07 post=86818048]Everyone is entitled to his own opinion whether it's a good or stupid opinion.
Infact, An Igbo man does not kneel down for anyone except his chi

However, what I can't stomach is having to enforce your opinion using insults.
But how shall we tell an elderly person that his mouth stinks? [. ]

Respect is how they keep us at a distance so we don't remind them of the unpleasant truth.
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Khaleell001(m): 9:19am On Feb 21, 2020
21cents:

Effeminate men!! grin
men at the lowest rock bottom. grin

i dey tell you

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba's Groomsmen: AY, Peter Okoye, Banky W, Falz Spotted / “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience / Davido And His N1.3 Million Benz Bicycle (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.