Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

I Need A Small Loan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Small Loan (417 Views)

'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Small Loan by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
Please guys I'm urgently looking for a small loan of 15k to complete payment for some goods. I've tried most of the loan apps but I have an issue with my bvn number that apparently requires me to bring an affidavit and police report to rectify. Then I've also tried sites like renmoney but you need a salary account to be eligible. Please help me out. I'm willing to provide every form of identity I have (including social media accounts) and also interest upon payback (at the end of the month). Anyone willing to assist me, please this is my number 08054271376. Im a recent graduate and I'm into mobile phones business. Plus I still get a monthly stipend from my parents so I'm sure to payback at month end.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Small Loan by Lalissa(f): 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
ain't you just funny?
Re: I Need A Small Loan by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin na wa
so u just sitting dere hoping someone will just send 15k to u just like that without any proven guarantee that it will be payed back cheesy
bro i will advice u to just pretend to be a female and add (f) to ur moniker.maybe one maga in here will send u d 15k if he sees ur moniker is female cheesy.such format has worked on nl before grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Small Loan by DenreleDave(m): 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin na wa
so u just sitting dere hoping someone will just send 15k to u just like that without any proven guarantee that it will be payed back cheesy
bro i will advice u to just pretend to be a female and add (f) to ur moniker.maybe one maga in here will send u d 15k if he sees ur moniker is female cheesy.such format has worked on nl before grin grin.

Bros we had the same tot...... He shud be wise to have added F....
Re: I Need A Small Loan by IamDavids: 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ireneh:
Please guys I'm urgently looking for a small loan of 15k to complete payment for some goods. I've tried most of the loan apps but I have an issue with my bvn number that apparently requires me to bring an affidavit and police report to rectify. Then I've also tried sites like renmoney but you need a salary account to be eligible. Please help me out. I'm willing to provide every form of identity I have (including social media accounts) and also interest upon payback (at the end of the month). Anyone willing to assist me, please this is my number 08054271376. Im a recent graduate and I'm into mobile phones business. Plus I still get a monthly stipend from my parents so I'm sure to payback at month end.

Thunder fire you there!

You want to go and play baby(bet9ja virtual) grin

Bros hustle, aint no free money anywhere.
Re: I Need A Small Loan by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

Bros we had the same tot...... He shud be wise to have added F....
yea had he done so maybe he might have gotten two or more mugus who would send d money cheesy.if u female here u tend to get more attention and ur problems would be looked into more.

(1) (Reply)

Get Married After Covid Lockdown. Ladies Only / Ground Rules For Dating For Single Ladies / How Much Can I Buy A Samsung 32inch Tv? Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.