Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:26 AM

If He Call You Names For Refusing Him A Date, I Urge You To Slap Him! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If He Call You Names For Refusing Him A Date, I Urge You To Slap Him! (1817 Views)

She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge / Date: I Love You So Much Is One Of The Reasons Relationships Don't Last / Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If He Call You Names For Refusing Him A Date, I Urge You To Slap Him! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
Yes u heard me. Slap the hell out of him, reset his brain so he can learn how to take NO for an answer.

some guys can be so shameful that they cant live with themself when they're being turned down by a lady they like.

some will use uncouth and unprintable words on her which I believe is not ethical for a gentle man.

Remember what I said. SLAP !!!grin

Re: If He Call You Names For Refusing Him A Date, I Urge You To Slap Him! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
women deserves respect u know!
Re: If He Call You Names For Refusing Him A Date, I Urge You To Slap Him! by cRobo: 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ladies please don't lisyent to this wrong advice

It might lead to you getting beat up

Keep your hands to yourself

Your mouth is okay

2 Likes

Re: If He Call You Names For Refusing Him A Date, I Urge You To Slap Him! by Skmoda360(m): 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
listen to this at your detriment
Em go chop better beating from a crazy dude or normal dude
Re: If He Call You Names For Refusing Him A Date, I Urge You To Slap Him! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
Farfromaverage ode shebi u don here word so? Easternprince make tunder fire u mouth. Omar09 my pet dog kum here jare

1 Like

Re: If He Call You Names For Refusing Him A Date, I Urge You To Slap Him! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
EasternPrince:

grin

A woman after my own heart.

FarFromAverage is mine ooo. Go find another target and leave this one for me.
shuu. Persin wen dey answer me any how. The guy nor know me. A whole me na im he render. Omar09 don dey crase. I don show blinking001 shege. I go catch farfromaverage for brokus.

1 Like

Re: If He Call You Names For Refusing Him A Date, I Urge You To Slap Him! by Makavelli25: 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
Lmao. She slaps and i persit. Me dont take no for an answer
Re: If He Call You Names For Refusing Him A Date, I Urge You To Slap Him! by aro360: 1:05am On Feb 21, 2020
just remember to book a hospital for d girl sha

1 Like

Re: If He Call You Names For Refusing Him A Date, I Urge You To Slap Him! by Omar09(m): 2:48am On Feb 21, 2020
MissGhosted:
Farfromaverage ode shebi u don here word so? Easternprince make tunder fire u mouth. Omar09 my pet dog kum here jare

Who be your pet dog? E be like say that kai weh you take don enter your head.

I still deh wait your head... You still never suck me.
Re: If He Call You Names For Refusing Him A Date, I Urge You To Slap Him! by Nobody: 4:19am On Feb 21, 2020
aro360:
just remember to book a hospital d girl sha
hahahaghahahagrin
Re: If He Call You Names For Refusing Him A Date, I Urge You To Slap Him! by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 21, 2020
Omar09:

Who be your pet dog? E be like say that kai weh you take don enter your head.

I still deh wait your head... You still never suck me.

Gba aturu umakanua inkiti.
Re: If He Call You Names For Refusing Him A Date, I Urge You To Slap Him! by blinking001(m): 8:02am On Feb 21, 2020
MissGhosted:
shuu. Persin wen dey answer me any how. The guy nor know me. A whole me na im he render. Omar09 don dey crase. I don show blinking001 shege. I go catch farfromaverage for brokus.
Attention seeking whoooore. I'm not really in the mood to throw banter with any foool anymore. Lass lass na you go press the report button. Just stay off my mention or else I'll surely put you in your place. Spits.
Re: If He Call You Names For Refusing Him A Date, I Urge You To Slap Him! by Omar09(m): 8:42am On Feb 21, 2020
MissGhosted:

Ghosty baby... Where you ni? Come suck me.
Re: If He Call You Names For Refusing Him A Date, I Urge You To Slap Him! by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 21, 2020
blinking001:

Attention seeking whoooore. I'm not really in the mood to throw banter with any foool anymore. Lass lass na you go press the report button. Just stay off my mention or else I'll surely put you in your place. Spits.
pig u tink say i get ur time? Na farfromaverage i wan teach lesson. Ode
Re: If He Call You Names For Refusing Him A Date, I Urge You To Slap Him! by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 21, 2020
Omar09:

Ghosty baby... Where you ni? Come suck me.
abeg go bend down make ubunja Bleep ur fat yansh. Fagot
Re: If He Call You Names For Refusing Him A Date, I Urge You To Slap Him! by Omar09(m): 8:49am On Feb 21, 2020
MissGhosted:
abeg go bend down make ubunja Bleep ur fat yansh. Fagot

Forget ubunj.a, na you I want make you come suck me.
Re: If He Call You Names For Refusing Him A Date, I Urge You To Slap Him! by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 21, 2020
Omar09:

Forget ubunj.a, na you I want make you come suck me.
carry ur diseased pussy comot make we c road.
Re: If He Call You Names For Refusing Him A Date, I Urge You To Slap Him! by Froshloaded: 10:26am On Feb 21, 2020
Re: If He Call You Names For Refusing Him A Date, I Urge You To Slap Him! by Omar09(m): 10:45am On Feb 21, 2020
MissGhosted:
carry ur diseased pussy comot make we c road.

Come baby... Come thrill me.
Re: If He Call You Names For Refusing Him A Date, I Urge You To Slap Him! by EasternPrince: 10:50am On Feb 21, 2020
Froshloaded:

Bro, why is my profile URL in your post?

Erase my post you quoted in your comment to make the issue vanish.
Re: If He Call You Names For Refusing Him A Date, I Urge You To Slap Him! by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 21, 2020
so when guys refuses to give them money and she insults the guy, what should the guy do to her?? .. simp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If He Call You Names For Refusing Him A Date, I Urge You To Slap Him! by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 21, 2020
MissGhosted:
.. where dem find you come from sef

1 Like

Re: If He Call You Names For Refusing Him A Date, I Urge You To Slap Him! by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 21, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. where dem find you come from sef
nor dey ask me anyhow question.
Re: If He Call You Names For Refusing Him A Date, I Urge You To Slap Him! by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 21, 2020
MissGhosted:
nor dey ask me anyhow question.
you this guy sef
Re: If He Call You Names For Refusing Him A Date, I Urge You To Slap Him! by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 21, 2020
biGDhAp:
you this guy sef
u nor well abi? Na my toto picture u dey find? No make me change am 4 u

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Tidy Man Is A Real Man. / 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men / What Kind Of Child Is This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.