Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Please Urgent Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Urgent Advice Needed (527 Views)

I’m Considering To Japa Please Urgent Advice Needed / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Urgent Advice Needed by lovingyouhun: 7:48am On Feb 21, 2020
Good morning everyone, i know this shouldn't be here but please urgent advice is needed... A friend of mine recently got job offers from a Micro finance bank in Lagos as a cashier and as a field agent in Coca-cola company 

Please he needs help in making the right choice. any useful information about these two jobs especially Coca-cola company will be highly appreciated. 
Please Mods, i will appreciate it if this topic reaches canal Land, as a wide range of views is urgently needed, thank you
Re: Please Urgent Advice Needed by PatriotTemidayo: 7:53am On Feb 21, 2020
Go for Coca Cola.

1 Like

Re: Please Urgent Advice Needed by lovingyouhun: 8:41am On Feb 21, 2020
PatriotTemidayo:
Go for Coca Cola.

Good morning, please I'd like to know why, any help?
Re: Please Urgent Advice Needed by PatriotTemidayo: 9:01am On Feb 21, 2020
lovingyouhun:

Good morning, please I'd like to know why, any help?

Here are few reasons:
1. Coca Cola is a global brand, working with the company immediately elevate your Market value. If you have to leave and grab a bigger offer, you would have had the needed reputation.
2. Microfinance banks are run like petty shops, they can offload you in two months time.
3. Considering what you'll be doing with the MF Bank, compared to field exposure you'll get with CC.
4. You can build a stronger career with CC than with a Microfinance.....

All of these are my opinion, kindly make your choice in clear conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Please Urgent Advice Needed by proclinician: 9:34am On Feb 21, 2020
Microfinance banks always struggle with central bank capitalization policy of a certain amount of money which they are expected to always have. As a result there is a lot of pressure on the marketers and other staffs are not exempted top because they always retrench workers to reduce running cost.

Coca-cola on the other hand do not have to deal with this problem as it is a well known brand in the market so its wise he goes for CC

1 Like

Re: Please Urgent Advice Needed by lovingyouhun: 11:03am On Feb 21, 2020
PatriotTemidayo:

Here are few reasons:
1. Coca Cola is a global brand, working with the company immediately elevate your Market value. If you have to leave and grab a bigger offer, you would have had the needed reputation.
2. Microfinance banks are run like petty shops, they can offload you in two months time.
3. Considering what you'll be doing with the MF Bank, compared to field exposure you'll get with CC.
4. You can build a stronger career with CC than with a Microfinance.....

All of these are my opinion, kindly make your choice in clear conscience.

Thanks a lot
Re: Please Urgent Advice Needed by Babatunde40(m): 11:11am On Feb 21, 2020
My advice is that when next you see her, ask for the blue paint on the desk beside the yellow cupboard. It is the one containing sesame seeds with pawpaw leaves. She should raise it. There is a note which contains the password to the safe near the door. Use the password to open the safe. There is nothing inside. If you read till this point, may you get a good job that will keep you busy.
Re: Please Urgent Advice Needed by PatriotTemidayo: 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2020
lovingyouhun:

Thanks a lot

It's a pleasure

(1) (Reply)

A Love Letter From 1957 During The Influeza Pandemic / Need Your Help!! / In Love With A Siren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.