Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

6 Ways Entrepreneurs Think Different - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Ways Entrepreneurs Think Different (253 Views)

6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To / These Are 6 Ways A Girl Can Lose Her Virginity Without Sex / 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways Entrepreneurs Think Different by antonio1973(m): 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
Entrepreneurs are a unique breed of people. While some people sit and fantasize about the glamor of being their own boss and creating their own business, those in the thick of business ownership understand that even considering all its rewards, entrepreneurs need to be good communicators, and that means actively listening to those with different ideas and opinions. It’s easy for us to get trapped in one mode of thinking.

1. Everything Requires Effort
Entrepreneurship is multifaceted and constantly demanding, and there’s no shortage of pitfalls that could disrupt or destroy your business. Instead of looking for shortcuts, they’re pouring effort into their business at every opportunity, and when they reach one goal, they’re already busy planning another.

2. Bigger Things Are Made From Small Components
This works for problems as well as solutions. For example, instead of seeing a content-marketing campaign as a quick way to get traffic and new business, entrepreneurs see content marketing in terms of its individual components (social-media marketing, link building, etc.), each of which has its own advantages and disadvantages. Successful entrepreneurs can break down massive projects.

3. Challenges Are Opportunities
Obstacles and challenges are painfully common elements of entrepreneurship. Most people react to these hurdles with stress and pessimism, with an attitude that obstacles are negative experiences that only hinder progress. As an entrepreneur, you encounter so many challenges you simply can’t afford to react this way.

4. Outside Perspective Is Invaluable
Many business owners keep their business models and directives too rigid, ultimately restricting their ability to grow and leading to failure. Successful entrepreneurs, on the other hand, are constantly searching for individuals and experiences that will challenge their way of thinking and lead them to see things from a new perspective.

5. Entrepreneurship Is A Lifestyle
Entrepreneurs wake up as entrepreneurs, go to work as entrepreneurs, come home as entrepreneurs send sweetest goodnight poems for her and go to bed as entrepreneurs. There is no nine to five. There is no “work life” and “home life.” the advantage of this is that you have total control over your business and your professional choices, including what you do for it. The possible disadvantage of this is that you carry your business with you everywhere you go. Entrepreneurship becomes your work and your life, and you need to be prepared for that if you’re going to survive the lifestyle.

6. Discipline Is A Prerequisite
Discipline is something extra. It takes extra thought and effort to exercise, wake up on time or do anything other than spend leisure time. To successful entrepreneurs, discipline is normal. It’s a prerequisite that carries into all aspects of their lives.You don’t have to be a regimented military-style leader to be disciplined, but you do have to know what you want and be prepared to do whatever it takes to get it.
Re: 6 Ways Entrepreneurs Think Different by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
... differently. Different.
Re: 6 Ways Entrepreneurs Think Different by onwuakpachris(m): 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
in my next life..ama still be a business man..fvck cert..fvck 9--5...I close shop whenever I fvcking feel like..babes crushing on me come around to keep me company whenever I'm in my shop...my product is my identity... I travel whenever I feel like..above all I don't fvcking need an overbearing boss watching my every move on CCTV while relaxing on a sofa in a posh office..ready to pounce on me with a query letter or stern warning 4 any single mistake I make like I'm his/her slave or something..God forbid...

(1) (Reply)

Pineapple Fried Rice / Perfect Way To Make Your Relationship Stronger-a-z Of Behavioral Therapy / Regrets In My Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.