Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,520 members, 7,958,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:49 PM

I Need Someone To Give Me A Million Dollar Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Someone To Give Me A Million Dollar Today (322 Views)

Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men / This Picture Is Worth a Million Naira — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Give Me A Million Dollar Today by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
Any body? I have a revolutionary idea and I need to invest
0209843577 Gtbank
Re: I Need Someone To Give Me A Million Dollar Today by solepager(m): 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Wake up Bros. Morning don come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Someone To Give Me A Million Dollar Today by StrikeBack(m): 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Send your oceanic bank account number

Oceanic bank
Re: I Need Someone To Give Me A Million Dollar Today by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
StrikeBack:
Send your oceanic bank account number

Oceanic bank
its up there. I dont do oceanic, Im not a sea guy
Re: I Need Someone To Give Me A Million Dollar Today by dawnomike(m): 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
I'm sure you meant to write One million naira... Well, check your account balance now and manage whatever you see there while I hope you get the rest before nightfall grin
Re: I Need Someone To Give Me A Million Dollar Today by gowonmaharajah(m): 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
dawnomike:
I'm sure you meant to write One million naira... Well, check your account balance now and manage whatever you see there while I hope you get the rest before nightfall grin
brother, I will be appreciative if you can drop me something, too.
abeg!!!!
3131892388 first bank.
Re: I Need Someone To Give Me A Million Dollar Today by ITbomb(m): 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
Let's hope the idea is good, I've sent you something for your flight ticket. Let's meet
Re: I Need Someone To Give Me A Million Dollar Today by missimelda01(f): 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
grin
ITbomb:
Let's hope the idea is good, I've sent you something for your flight ticket. Let's meet
Re: I Need Someone To Give Me A Million Dollar Today by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
dawnomike:
please did you really send anything. I dont receive alert on my phone

(1) (Reply)

Are There Addicted Nigerian Female Video Gamers Like The Male Folks / Finally, 80% Of The World Greatest Men Reveal The Secret Attributes That Attract / How To Prevent Yourself From Being Placed In The Friend-zone By Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.