Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

I Accused My Boyfriend Of Cheating And Now He Wont Forgive Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Accused My Boyfriend Of Cheating And Now He Wont Forgive Me (1320 Views)

I Accused My Gal Friend Wrongly / Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Accused My Boyfriend Of Cheating And Now He Wont Forgive Me by chide1000: 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
Im going to try make this as short as possible.

Me and my bf have had a rocky relationship from bad mental health on both sides to him messaging other women when we were on a break.

We are on solid ground again and things have been going really good. Last night he fell out with is mum and walked out her house and im guessing the plan was to stay with me. Which i dont mind. I can tell he was stressing about his mum from last night and when he gets stressed he goes cold on me. Anyway i got up this morning before him and i was cleaning the house, hes got up in a bad mood and not really spoke to me. I then walk through to the bedroom and i see this long message on his iphone that he was reading. When he realised i was in the room i thought it looked like he jumped/looked nervous and he came out the message quickly. I asked him who it was and he said he was reading emails. Emails dont come up blue like messages. So i got annoyed and paranoid because is seemed like he was lying to me. We argued a bit and he really was angry at me. He told me to check is f**ing phone if i wanted. I did not.

READ MORE HERE https://mosesocholisblog..com/2020/02/i-accused-my-boyfriend-of-cheating-and.html

Re: I Accused My Boyfriend Of Cheating And Now He Wont Forgive Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
since you gave us half stories, let me give you half answers:
- you should definitely...
- then why dont you...
- make sure to...
- and also...

see the full answers at www.bsbloggersandtheirnonsense.com/oloshi.html

22 Likes

Re: I Accused My Boyfriend Of Cheating And Now He Wont Forgive Me by theakuko: 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2020
Your sense of humor is one of a kind

cheesy cheesy cheesy

MrBrownJay1:
- then why dont you...
- make sure to...
- and also...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Accused My Boyfriend Of Cheating And Now He Wont Forgive Me by scrolldown88: 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
More half answers

Does he not.....
You shouldn't be......
I think he is....
Blue turtleneck......
Check if he........

2 Likes

Re: I Accused My Boyfriend Of Cheating And Now He Wont Forgive Me by manGODDED: 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
Why are you....
Is he really....
Both of you....
Try and make....

Full answers @ clickbait.com

cheesy
Re: I Accused My Boyfriend Of Cheating And Now He Wont Forgive Me by moorevic(m): 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
You shouldn't...... click to read
but also ......read to click
all the same la click la bend

1 Like

Re: I Accused My Boyfriend Of Cheating And Now He Wont Forgive Me by Ayoleeboy007: 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
Ok

Re: I Accused My Boyfriend Of Cheating And Now He Wont Forgive Me by najib632(m): 8:40am On Feb 22, 2020
This needs to trend bro... Rtflmao
MrBrownJay1:
- then why dont you...
- make sure to...
- and also...

(1) (Reply)

South African Lady S*x Video Leaked By Friend 18+ / Why Do Girls Stay Away From Sex On Sundays? / My gf is asking me to support her on her mums birthday but i don't like the ide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.