Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

My gf is asking me to support her on her mums birthday but i don't like the ide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My gf is asking me to support her on her mums birthday but i don't like the ide (1323 Views)

It's My Birthday But I'm Not Happy (pics) / The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My gf is asking me to support her on her mums birthday but i don't like the ide by Netcry0(m): 1:05am On Jul 26, 2020
Imagine my gf telling me to support her financially on her mum birthday, this is something she haven't done b4, now she want to start doing them all of a suddenly because we are dating.
Re: My gf is asking me to support her on her mums birthday but i don't like the ide by Ahmed0336(m): 1:55am On Jul 26, 2020
What's your plan
Re: My gf is asking me to support her on her mums birthday but i don't like the ide by luscioustrish(f): 1:59am On Jul 26, 2020
She asked.. Support her OR don't.

Easy.
Re: My gf is asking me to support her on her mums birthday but i don't like the ide by Lee99: 2:11am On Jul 26, 2020
Supporters club
Re: My gf is asking me to support her on her mums birthday but i don't like the ide by myles16(m): 2:43am On Jul 26, 2020
are you Jeff Bezos

O wrong nau!! o wrong!!

5 Likes

Re: My gf is asking me to support her on her mums birthday but i don't like the ide by Nobody: 2:44am On Jul 26, 2020
looking for a way to exhort money from u
did her mum send her to ask u for money?
i guess not
some ladies sef

5 Likes

Re: My gf is asking me to support her on her mums birthday but i don't like the ide by 1beat(m): 3:41am On Jul 26, 2020
is not a big deal, she only asked you to support. just give her token and make sure you message the woman on her birthday if she knows you ..
Re: My gf is asking me to support her on her mums birthday but i don't like the ide by davien(m): 4:04am On Jul 26, 2020
luscioustrish:
She asked.. Support her OR don't.

Easy.
Of all people to ask,it's the boyfriend? She doesn't have uncle's, auntie's or family members for monetary support?

Another case of bitches being leeches.

6 Likes

Re: My gf is asking me to support her on her mums birthday but i don't like the ide by Kobicove(m): 6:56am On Jul 26, 2020
Netcry0:
Imagine my gf telling me to support her financially on her mum birthday, this is something she haven't done b4, now she want to start doing them all of a suddenly because we are dating.

Just tell her you're not comfortable doing it at this stage

5 Likes

Re: My gf is asking me to support her on her mums birthday but i don't like the ide by uchman(m): 7:04am On Jul 26, 2020
Why are you guys so pained when your girlfriends ask you for a little money?
What's the big deal in supporting her?

2 Likes

Re: My gf is asking me to support her on her mums birthday but i don't like the ide by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:15am On Jul 26, 2020
Netcry0:

Don't do it, has she introduced you to her mom?

You can buy a gift for her on her birthday

1 Like

Re: My gf is asking me to support her on her mums birthday but i don't like the ide by newharddrives(m): 7:18am On Jul 26, 2020
Netcry0:
support her ke? hope you are supporting your mother too, otherwise her decision isn't wise

2 Likes

Re: My gf is asking me to support her on her mums birthday but i don't like the ide by chatinent: 8:39am On Jul 26, 2020
As I don't celebrate birthdays, I have nth to say.
Re: My gf is asking me to support her on her mums birthday but i don't like the ide by Charleys: 9:39am On Jul 26, 2020
Follow your mind.
Re: My gf is asking me to support her on her mums birthday but i don't like the ide by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 26, 2020
has she given ur mum a gift before? bitches will always be leeches

1 Like

Re: My gf is asking me to support her on her mums birthday but i don't like the ide by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:44am On Jul 26, 2020
The fvck
Niggarr!!

Do not succumb to that idea grin

The moment you do, you have become a simp for life. Trust me on this one.

Let her spend for her mother, it's as simple as that.

Don't be a simp!
Re: My gf is asking me to support her on her mums birthday but i don't like the ide by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:45am On Jul 26, 2020
uchman:

Hey Simp grin

You never even support anybody for your life before, better shut the fvck up grin

2 Likes

Re: My gf is asking me to support her on her mums birthday but i don't like the ide by Letez: 9:50am On Jul 26, 2020
is good u really want to marry her[color=#00[/color]6600]
Re: My gf is asking me to support her on her mums birthday but i don't like the ide by Lucyspa: 9:54am On Jul 26, 2020
uchman:

They are broke.

1 Like

Re: My gf is asking me to support her on her mums birthday but i don't like the ide by uchman(m): 10:19am On Jul 26, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

Hey Simp grin
[b]
You never even support anybody for your life before, better shut the fvck up grin

SIMP?
That's fine,
how do you know I have not supported anyone in my life?
Do you know me before?
Re: My gf is asking me to support her on her mums birthday but i don't like the ide by luscioustrish(f): 10:45am On Jul 26, 2020
davien:
Of all people to ask,it's the boyfriend? She doesn't have uncle's, auntie's or family members for monetary support?

I don't know about her being a bitch or leech, simply asked the op to either decline or accept please.

1 Like

Re: My gf is asking me to support her on her mums birthday but i don't like the ide by Netcry0(m): 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
They are not stable
davien:

Re: My gf is asking me to support her on her mums birthday but i don't like the ide by skyhighweb(m): 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
lol bd, more support coming when u become hubby its not support anymore its a must

1 Like

Re: My gf is asking me to support her on her mums birthday but i don't like the ide by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nah niggar don't do it she's the owner of the mum not you

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Lover On New Year Day At Domino's Pizza / My Fiancé Just Proposed To A Random Girl On Valentine’s Day-pls Advise / Tragedy: Man, Side Chick Dies During Hot Sex (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.