Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

My Friend Is Suffering - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is Suffering (1184 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is Suffering by EFULEFU1(m): 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2020
My friend says that, often, his wife wants him to take her from her shitthole. She prefers there to the main engine. Then I told my friend that, the wife is a gay and that, she is also a hoe.

The thing is, when I was dating with her, I never gave her through the shitthole and I don't know why she has changed since she married.

Please help me
Re: My Friend Is Suffering by millionboi2: 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
Are u a gay
Re: My Friend Is Suffering by Ishilove: 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
EFULEFU1:
My friend says that, often, his wife wants him to take her from her shitthole. She prefers there to the main engine. Then I told my friend that, the wife is a gay and that, she is also a hoe.

The thing is, when I was dating with her, I never gave her through the shitthole and I don't know why she has changed since she married.

Please help me
She is possessed with the spirit of Sodom and Gomorrah grin tongue
Re: My Friend Is Suffering by JasonScoolari: 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
smiley
Re: My Friend Is Suffering by EFULEFU1(m): 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
Ishilove:

Really?
Re: My Friend Is Suffering by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
EFULEFU1:

Please help me

brothat lefu.... there is nothing wrong with anal, its just a different sexual desire. many women have blinding 0rgasm through the backdoor and your friend should oblige, or at least try, for the good of their union....

there is nothing wrong with a wife being honest about her sexual desires to her man... if she does not tell him that she is lacking sexually, who should she tell then?!

tell your friend to ask the wifey to clean her nyansh thoroughly then have some lube handy, and all will be well!
Re: My Friend Is Suffering by CAPSLOCKED: 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
EFULEFU1:

Please help me

WHO GET THE PROBLEM? YOU OR YOUR FRIEND?
OR YOU MEAN TO SAY YOUR FRIEND IS MARRIED TO YOUR FORMER LOVER?

NEXT TIME REMEMBER TO "CREATE A NEW MONIKER TO HIDE YOUR IDENTITY BECAUSE YOU'RE QUITE POPULAR HERE" INSTEAD OF CONFUSING EVERYBODY.

YOU REMEMBERED TO ADD "PLEASE HELP ME", BUT THERE IS NO "WHAT SHOULD I DO" AT THE END OF YOUR GIST SO WE WON'T ACCEPT IT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Suffering by Maxxim: 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
EFULEFU1:

Please help me
In conclusion you are that friend, hope your wife no be retired ho?
Re: My Friend Is Suffering by ITbomb(m): 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
EFULEFU has suffered cry
CAPSLOCKED:

WHO GET THE PROBLEM? YOU OR YOUR FRIEND?
OR YOU MEAN TO SAY YOUR FRIEND IS MARRIED TO YOUR FORMER LOVER?

NEXT TIME REMEMBER TO "CREATE A NEW MONIKER TO HIDE YOUR IDENTITY BECAUSE YOU'RE QUITE POPULAR HERE" INSTEAD OF CONFUSING EVERYBODY.

YOU REMEMBERED TO ADD "PLEASE HELP ME", BUT THERE IS NO "WHAT SHOULD I DO" AT THE END OF YOUR GIST SO WE WON'T ACCEPT IT.
Re: My Friend Is Suffering by proclinician: 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
Ishilove:

Wharisdis

Re: My Friend Is Suffering by Gofwane(m): 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
grin

Re: My Friend Is Suffering by Papadoh(m): 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
EFULEFU1:

Please help me
Is your friend you?

(1) (Reply)

Friends Forever: A Female Black American Wants To Visit Me. Help!!! / She Caught Me In Bed With Her Sister / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.