Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,663 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (1188 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 12:40am On May 02, 2020
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:47am On May 02, 2020
gaius01:
Hello
Please keep me anonymous
My name is (David) not real name, please don't mind my blunders. Need mature advice her

Am 2Oyears, I started dating this girl way back last year, when I met her she told me about her ex and how he treated her badly and she end the relationship because of the hurt she keeps getting.

I like her and I asked her out and she accept after few weeks, well I must say she's the introvert type few friends, don't talk much, act maturely, she's truthful, she nice, she's loving I must say she got every thing a man deserve in a lady, but my problem with her she's so quiet with me most times I do the talking, she don't bring suggestions, she can't advice you, she don't tease me, but she's one of the best girl I have ever dated

So the problem begins our school went on strike so she do call and chat me up alot, and as she was home she was some how in touch with her ex, ion know that despite ihave seen chat with him and even calling him sweet names telling him she love him not once not twice well I forgive her and move on. I know they do talk because later the guy was calling her asking for second chance and stuff like that she do tell me I love her for that, she's open up

So fast forward to my ND2, during the strike that I should come and see her parents, me parents wtf !!! How are they gonna view me, what's my occupation, she's 21, well age is just a number we can still marry since the gap isn't that much alot of thought was clicking my mind, well I just conclude it is too early and I had to bring up and excuses that I must have a little work before I will go, but she insisted that is good her parents knows me, knows me as some one that will marry her one day? How such can we continue cause ion want anybody to swear on my future that I use and dump thier daughter

So after my defense I went home she did also, and unknown to me, not verified though she went to Lagos to see this ex of her and she post a pic of them on fb, I saw it I just conclude it's over, ion wanna hear any rubbish statement from her, I block her on any platform she could get me, I know I was wrong but I just wanna clear her thoughts from my life at that moment, she Talk to my friend that she wasn't the one that upload the pix that it was her ex, that he did it to get me angry to leave her for him lol

Well her parents knows the nigga when they were dating so, her parents don't know me that's why she's insisting I go to her house, besides the guys mom is in support of their relationship to the extent of call her, telling her why she broke up with her son.she told friend she still loves me well I unblock her after the hurt added her on WhatsApp only I don't wanna hear her own side jof the story cause it can't change my heart, I finally broke up with her

Here's what I conclude
* she's 21 God! Can't she wait little before marriage she once told me after her service she will like to get married
* she still hang out, talks, chat with that guy, that guy bought h3r phone after her phone got spoil
* could it be she's in touch with her ex, using me while away time
* seeing her parents shows am interested in thier daughter na*
* well I don't wanna hear her side of the stories
* I just keep distance and don't wanna to chat her up
* I called yesterday after I reluctantly refuse to pick her call only for me to hear she has been sick for the past two weeks, infaçt ever since our break up
* she chatted my sis sef, well sis can't change my mind

Romandland hope I did the right thing by breaking up with her please don't mind my typographical errors
I need una say abeg

*right in place of wrong
Re: ... by CAPSLOCKED: 12:50am On May 02, 2020
FROM YOUR NEWSPAPER I THINK THAT YOU'RE GOING TO GO BACK AND BEG, AND DO WHAT SHE COMMANDS BECAUSE LOVE HAS SCATTERED YOUR BRAIN.

ALL THE ADVICE YOU'LL GET FROM THOSE BELOW, I'M SURE YOU WON'T USE. IN THE END, YOU'LL LEARN FROM YOUR EXPERIENCE. RIGHT? grin

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 12:53am On May 02, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
FROM YOUR NEWSPAPER I THINK THAT YOU'RE GOING TO GO BACK AND BEG, AND DO WHAT SHE COMMANDS BECAUSE LOVE HAS SCATTERED YOUR BRAIN.

ALL THE ADVICE YOU'LL GET FROM THOSE BELOW, I'M SURE YOU WON'T USE. IN THE END, YOU'LL LEARN FROM YOUR EXPERIENCE. RIGHT? grin
Lol am not sure oo, still gat feelings but my heart can't dance with a cheater, she just can't leave that guy
Re: ... by CAPSLOCKED: 12:59am On May 02, 2020
gaius01:

Lol am not sure oo, still gat feelings but my heart can't dance with a cheater, she just can't leave that guy

IF YOU CAN'T DANCE WITH A CHEAT, WHAT EXACTLY IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD?
WHILE SHE'S LIVING FREE AND HAVING THE TIME OF HER LIFE, WHY DO YOU LIVE WITH A BURDEN, WHEN YOU CAN LIVE FREE AS WELL?
HOW CAN SOMETHING SO EASY FOR HER, BE TOO DIFFICULT FOR YOU?
ARE YOU THE WEAKER VESSEL NOW?

3 Likes

Re: ... by Kaykay999(m): 1:31am On May 02, 2020
Maybe she wants to push you out of her life by telling you to come and see her parents,

Bro just forget her
Some Ex boyfriends use to be wicked and cunning trust me they won’t last long.

Don’t ever beg her. No try am oo
Avoid girls with Ex boyfriends

Just get busy with your life.
Re: ... by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:53am On May 02, 2020
Summary please.

Can't read that long epistle.
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:08am On May 02, 2020
Do what ever you like at this age you are still very much allowed to make your mistakes so you learn from it. You are 20 and she is 21.
Come back for this advice after 6 years when reality of life sets in
Re: ... by Zendinho(m): 7:23am On May 02, 2020
My ex I disvirgin 5 years ago came back to me that she can't love any other guy... she's now 23 in ND1
That i should meet her parents as soon as possible.
So my nigga, her ex WILL nack her ANYTIME, ANYWAY, ANYHOW, EVERYDAY, ....
The power of ex to a girl is stronger than the force of gravity especially if the so ex disvirgin her.
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:41am On May 02, 2020
u mean you're just 20?
u better study and build ur life and leave those leeches

Re: ... by anthonyuncle(m): 7:39pm On May 02, 2020
da only thing I can picture here is da face of my kid bro on ur head, and me delivering some factory resetting slaps to u.

instead of u to face ur books,
u came here to type rubbish
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 16, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Meeeeeeeeee! / Nengi's Before And After Collage Ignites Speculation Of Undergoing A Butt Lift / What Season Movies Are You Watching? Here's Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.