Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. (2803 Views)

Atheists And Atheism / Deism And Atheism Are The Different Sides Of The Same Wrong Coin. / Witchcraft And Atheism... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by LordReed(m): 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
elated177:

Then what? What would have been the evidence? Wouldn't it had been accusation and counter accusation? You think we are in the developed countries with advanced technology? Even if you get them arrested, will you also arrest those who burn rubbish and generate unnecessary loud noise in their own premises and along the road at the middle of the night? These activities are preceded by spiritual warfare. It is when their witchcraft activities fail that they foolishly resort to such physical means.

The Supreme court is the highest court in the country. It's judgment is final. If you're wronged here, you can appeal to heaven, that is heaven will listen to you.

There is a Court that presides over the affairs of men and spirits. This Court is in the Heavens, with Yahushua the Messiah as the Righteous Judge. Here, no guilty is ever acquitted and no innocent is ever condemned.
In this Court, even the poorest, the weakest and downtrodden get justice. Once the Sword of Judgment of YHVH of Hosts has been released upon an individual, no power any place, any where can deliver such a person.

It is only a fool that makes himself an enemy of the Creator of heaven and earth.

Playing religion with life? What does that even mean.

Oh so you know you need evidence? If you don't have evidence, then how did you know they were secretly spraying you with fumigants? Don't tell me you guessed? SMH.

Dunderheads like you will instead of going to the hospital stay in the house fasting and praying till an illness becomes worse or even life threatening. That is playing religion with your life.

I have no fear of imaginary gods so all that you posted is worthless. Imaginary gods and their imaginary courts are as effective as umbrellas for fish.

1 Like

Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by elated177: 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
LordReed:

Oh so you know you need evidence? If you don't have evidence, then how did you know they were secretly spraying you with fumigants? Don't tell me you guessed? SMH.

Dunderheads
like you will instead of going to the hospital stay in the house fasting and praying till an illness becomes worse or even life threatening. That is playing religion with your life.

I have no fear of imaginary gods so all that you posted is worthless. Imaginary gods and their imaginary courts are as effective as umbrellas for fish.

Don't bother about I how I knew.

How silly of you to generalize! There is no place where it is written in my Scriptures that the saints should not take drugs or go to the hospital. However, a saint is led by the Spirit of the Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, and will know what to do. The saint, by the guidance of the Set-apart Spirit of YHVH Almighty will know the difference between physical and spiritual afflictions. The soul gets tired and weary. The body gets tired and weary. The spirit gets tired and weary. The spirit does not need the hospital or man-made medicine. There is nothing YHVH Almighty cannot do. Nothing is impossible with the Creator of heaven and earth. Faith is also necessary. The Spirit of YHVH Almighty can heal and restore the spirit, soul and body. This must not be forgotten by the saint. Like I stated earlier, the saint will know what to do. Let this suffice.

I have never encountered any atheist physically before. Any day a genuine atheist - not the pretenders who are neck deep into occultism and witchcraft - meet a saint of YHVH Almighty, such atheist will not walk away the same. This the atheist should be sure of.
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by LordReed(m): 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
elated177:

Don't bother about I how I knew.

How silly of you to generalize! There is no place where it is written in my Scriptures that the saints should not take drugs or go to the hospital. However, a saint is led by the Spirit of the Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, and will know what to do. The saint, by the guidance of the Set-apart Spirit of YHVH Almighty will know the difference between physical and spiritual afflictions. The soul gets tired and weary. The body gets tired and weary. The spirit gets tired and weary. The spirit does not need the hospital or man-made medicine. There is nothing YHVH Almighty cannot do. Nothing is impossible with the Creator of heaven and earth. Faith is also necessary. The Spirit of YHVH Almighty can heal and restore the spirit, soul and body. This must not be forgotten by the saint. Like I stated earlier, the saint will know what to do. Let this suffice.

I have never encountered any atheist physically before. Any day a genuine atheist - not the pretenders who are neck deep into occultism and witchcraft - meet a saint of YHVH Almighty, such atheist will not walk away the same. This the atheist should be sure of.

No wonder you couldn't go to the police.

Who is generalizing? When I call you dunderhead you no gree, look at you now simple statement you can't parse. Mschewww.

Bwahahahahaha! This guy can dream sha. You think this is that your fairytale where demons fly into pigs? LoL. Just sha dont bring out your bigotry and display it to the world.
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by elated177: 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
LordReed:

No wonder you couldn't go to the police.

Who is generalizing? When I call you dunderhead you no gree, look at you now simple statement you can't parse. Mschewww.

Bwahahahahaha! This guy can dream sha. You think this is that your fairytale where demons fly into pigs? LoL. Just sha dont bring out your bigotry and display it to the world.

Mr atheist, what kind of evidence do fumigants leave behind. How else can you know for certain that someone sprays fumigants into your house without using the sense organs? Eyes - you see them do it. Ears - you hear them do it. Nose - you perceive the smell of the fumigants.

I have tackled that question effectively. You are just disappointed because I didn't fall for your trick.

Who said anything about casting out demons? When a genuine atheist meets a saint of YHVH Almighty, such atheist will not walk away the same. Reiterated.
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by LordReed(m): 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
elated177:

Mr atheist, what kind of evidence do fumigants leave behind. How else can you know for certain that someone sprays fumigants into your house without using the sense organs? Eyes - you see them do it. Ears - you hear them do it. Nose - you perceive the smell of the fumigants.

I have tackled that question effectively. You are just disappointed because I didn't fall for your trick.

Who said anything about casting out demons? When a genuine atheist meets a saint of YHVH Almighty, such atheist will not walk away the same. Reiterated.

Gosh you are dumb.

Yes because it's only you that is a genuine saint all the other Christians are fake. Such conceit.

1 Like

Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by elated177: 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
LordReed:

Gosh you are dumb.

Yes because it's only you that is a genuine saint all the other Christians are fake. Such conceit.

Is that all you have got to say?
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by LordReed(m): 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
elated177:

Is that all you have got to say?

Yep
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by elated177: 10:22am On Feb 29, 2020
LordReed:

Yep

Mmhmm!

Any day an atheist physically holds this kind of discourse with a saint of YHVH Almighty, such atheist will walk away from atheism.
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by LordReed(m): 10:57am On Feb 29, 2020
elated177:

Mmhmm!

Any day an atheist physically holds this kind of discourse with a saint of YHVH Almighty, such atheist will walk away from atheism.

This guy, you live in a dream world. Atheists meet Christians day in day with no change and you think you are more special than others. Bwahahahahaha.
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by elated177: 4:25pm On Feb 29, 2020
LordReed:

This guy, you live in a dream world. Atheists meet Christians day in day with no change and you think you are more special than others. Bwahahahahaha.

I have only portrayed the reality to you.
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by LordReed(m): 7:17pm On Feb 29, 2020
elated177:

I have only portrayed the reality to you.

You have not. You are not saying anything now to me that you would say to me in person that will have an effect. You are dreaming if you think meeting me in person will give you an advantage, lemme assure you, you'd be very mistaken.
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by elated177: 7:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
LordReed:

You have not. You are not saying anything now to me that you would say to me in person that will have an effect. You are dreaming if you think meeting me in person will give you an advantage, lemme assure you, you'd be very mistaken.

You are really conceited. I never said the day Elated177 meets Reed. I said the day any atheist and a saint of YHVH Almighty had a physical - face to face - discourse. That saint can be me, elated177, and the atheist may not necessarily be you, Reed. You have misconstrued it to be a subtle way of asking for a face to face meeting with you. O di kwa egwu!

It will boil down to what my Master and Saviour, Yahushua the Messiah, said:

John 6:43-44 Yahushua answered, "Stop grumbling among yourselves. No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him to me; and I will raise him to life on the last day.

You see, such atheist will walk away acknowledging that YHVH Almighty exists and he alone rules and exercises authority over all he has made. However, deciding to follow and worship him will be purely his or her prerogative. Again, such atheist can only worship the Messiah if the Father has enabled him/her.
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by LordReed(m): 8:45pm On Feb 29, 2020
elated177:

You are really conceited. I never said the day Elated177 meets Reed. I said the day any atheist and a saint of YHVH Almighty had a physical - face to face - discourse. That saint can be me, elated177, and the atheist may not necessarily be you, Reed. You have misconstrued it to be a subtle way of asking for a face to face meeting with you. O di kwa egwu!

It will boil down to what my Master and Saviour, Yahushua the Messiah, said:

John 6:43-44 Yahushua answered, "Stop grumbling among yourselves. No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him to me; and I will raise him to life on the last day.

You see, such atheist will walk away acknowledging that YHVH Almighty exists and he alone rules and exercises authority over all he has made. However, deciding to follow and worship him will be purely his or her prerogative. Again, such atheist can only worship the Messiah if the Father has enabled him/her.

You are funny. I'm an atheist, you say the day you meet an atheist the person will know your Yahweh exists but now I am not in the group of atheists again because? What is conceited in including myself in a group I have already identified with? You seem to be confused.
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by elated177: 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2020
LordReed:

You are funny. I'm an atheist, you say the day you meet an atheist the person will know your Yahweh exists but now I am not in the group of atheists again because? What is conceited in including myself in a group I have already identified with? You seem to be confused.

Are you a genuine atheist? You sound like a God-hater. You aren't necessarily looking for evidence of the existence of the Creator, not that any will be given outside what the Scriptures have explicitly stated.

You usually come across as someone who harbours deep hatred for the Creator, not because you think he doesn't exist, but because of some kind of trauma. It is as if you were sexually molested, betrayed or disappointed by a "religious leader."

Conceited because you narrowed it down to yourself, like I had you in mind when I said it.
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by LordReed(m): 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2020
elated177:

Are you a genuine atheist? You sound like a God-hater. You aren't necessarily looking for evidence of the existence of the Creator, not that any will be given outside what the Scriptures have explicitly stated.

You usually come across as someone who harbours deep hatred for the Creator, not because you think he doesn't exist, but because of some kind of trauma. It is as if you were sexually molested, betrayed or disappointed by a "religious leader."

Conceited because you narrowed down to yourself.

And you think being sexually molested, betrayed or disappointed by a "religious leader." Is a recommendation to the existence of a god? Bwahahahahaha! This is how the wickedness of your thoughts are revealed. Bwahahahahaha! Saint my left nut. I am sure given the opportunity you'll be more wicked than the neighbours you accused of poisoning you. Look at the thoughts in the heart of a so called saint. Bwahahahahaha! Wow!

Who else will I talk about? I should send somebody to you?
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by elated177: 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
LordReed:

What is this? Read what you have written. Does it sound sensible to you?
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by LordReed(m): 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
elated177:

What is this? Read what you have written. Does it sound sensible to you?

LoL! Shocking to look in the mirror? Bwahahahahaha!
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by elated177: 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
LordReed:

LoL! Shocking to look in the mirror? Bwahahahahaha!

What is this one on about? What really are you talking about? I erased that because I wanted to give you the opportunity to correct yourself. Since you have misconstrued the intention, let me give it to you.
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by elated177: 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
I wrote:

elated177:

Conceited because you narrowed it down to yourself, like I had you in mind when I said it.

You replied:

LordReed:

And you think being sexually molested, betrayed or disappointed by a "religious leader." Is a recommendation to the existence of a god? Bwahahahahaha! This is how the wickedness of your thoughts are revealed. Bwahahahahaha! Saint my left nut. I am sure given the opportunity you'll be more wicked than the neighbours you accused of poisoning you. Look at the thoughts in the heart of a so called saint. Bwahahahahaha! Wow!

Who else will I talk about? I should send somebody to you?

You should have said that you didn't feel comfortable answering the question.
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by LordReed(m): 8:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
elated177:
I wrote:

You replied:

You should have said that you didn't feel comfortable answering the question.

You gave a likely cause for what you perceive as hatred for your god meanwhile it only revealed the deep seated thoughts in your mind. You didn't ask me a question.
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by elated177: 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
LordReed:

You gave a likely cause for what you perceive as hatred for your god meanwhile it only revealed the deep seated thoughts in your mind. You didn't ask me a question.

Look at what I stated:

Was it enough to elicit such reaction from you? Unless, of course, you were trying to be evasive. The best thing would have been to tackle what you perceived as my "deep-seated" perception. After all, if you actually once believed in the Creator, but along the way stopped doing so and at the same time developed a deep-rooted hatred for him; it is only fair to assume that something must have led to such. Don't you agree? It goes back to what I stated: sexual molestation, betrayal or disappointment or all of the above. Don't you think so?
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by LordReed(m): 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
elated177:

Look at what I stated:

Was it enough to elicit such reaction from you? Unless, of course, you were trying to be evasive. The best thing would have been to tackle what you perceived as my "deep-seated" perception. After all, if you actually once believed in the Creator, but along the way stopped doing so and at the same time developed a deep-rooted hatred for him; it is only fair to assume that something must have led to such. Don't you agree? It goes back to what I stated: sexual molestation, betrayal or disappointment or all of the above. Don't you think so?

Don't act like an olodo. You didn't ask me a question and I responded how I choose, so why are you expecting to respond like you asked me a question? Besides, your choice of what may have motivated me speaks well to the deep-seated thoughts in your heart. You think the only thing that can dispel the nonsense of faith in useless god concepts is being sexually molested, betrayed or disappointed by a "religious leader."? Wow what a shame. From a "Saint" I guess I expected more. Your holy spirit could not even hint you that you are totally off track and deep in the lagoon? LMFAO!
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by elated177: 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
LordReed:

Don't act like an olodo. You didn't ask me a question and I responded how I choose, so why are you expecting to respond like you asked me a question? Besides, your choice of what may have motivated me speaks well to the deep-seated thoughts in your heart. You think the only thing that can dispel the nonsense of faith in useless god concepts is being sexually molested, betrayed or disappointed by a "religious leader."? Wow what a shame. From a "Saint" I guess I expected more. Your holy spirit could not even hint you that you are totally off track and deep in the lagoon? LMFAO!

It is about time you took your frustrations to somewhere else. You are one angry, frustrated being.

You failed to grasp the post the first time. You are only holding on to this your "From a saint" thing to cover face. Just get behind me! You are no different from the father of lies himself. Here you are attempting to pull a fast one on me.

"I guess I expected more." See this one! What a pile of human dung! You guess you expected what exactly? A loud, foul-mouthed ignoramus still has the temerity to bask in arrogance. If you were as intelligent as you assume yourself to be, you would have tackled my assertion like a sensible human. That you chose the path of a rabid dog, clearly shows that you are indeed not really a genuine atheist.

You even accused me of having the tendency to do worse than a useless family who tried to poison me. Even the least sensible person will always find it difficult to grasp what I stated exactly that warranted such statement.

For a person who once believed in YHVH to turn around and stopped believing in him and at the same time developed a deep hatred for him to the point that such an individual attempts to malign every single thing that relates him, could be caused by a lot of things. Which could be sexual molestation, betrayal, disappointment or all of the above, at the hands of one or more of the people who claimed to be servants of YHVH. I stand by my assertion. I have not asserted anything wrong. Nothing in that assertion showed any form of depravity, not even latently. I have heard of cases where people lost their faith because of the sexual molestation they suffered at the hands of those were supposed to shepherd them in the way of Yahushua the Messiah. Some folks who weren't really strong in faith have dropped the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty because the so-called men and women of God the put their trust in betrayed them or disappointed them

It is for this reason I advise people to know the Father in heaven for themselves. As for as the heavenly race is concerned, put no trust in your fellow human being. Study the Scriptures for themselves and depend only on the Set-apart Spirit for guidance and not mere mortals.

So, Reed, if you're looking for a saint of YHVH Almighty to pull down, you have failed miserably. Even a million of your type will never be able to raise an iota of doubt in my mind. I know who and what I am in Yahushua the Messiah. Most importantly, my Daddy in the sky, YHVH Almighty knows who and what he has made this saint of his, Elated177, to be. And he has said: "There is no condemnation for you, my child, and I approve of what you are doing." Neither you, Reed, nor any atheist, whether genuine or not, can change that. It will be much much easier to have a large millstone tied round your neck, Reed or any of your cohorts, and be tossed into that lagoon you love so very much.

You have failed woefully. Loser! You can now go and vent your frustrations somewhere else.

You only regurgitate and recycle the garbage you have read and learnt from your atheistic books and journals.

I have stated already, you are only fit to sit at my feet, listen and learn when I am going about my Father's business. Those your so-called renown atheists cannot even stand me. Is it you, who free-load and recycle what they have thought up that will stand me? Mtcheew! Tufiakwaaa!
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by LordReed(m): 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
elated177:

It is about time you took your frustrations to somewhere else. You are one angry, frustrated being.

You failed to grasp the post the first time. You are only holding on to this your "From a saint" thing to cover face. Just get behind me! You are no different from the father of lies himself. Here you are attempting to pull a fast one on me.

"I guess I expected more." See this one! What a pile of human dung! You guess you expected what exactly? A loud, foul-mouthed ignoramus still has the temerity to bask in arrogance. If you were as intelligent as you assume yourself to be, you would have tackled my assertion like a sensible human. That you chose the path of rapid dog, clearly shows that you are indeed not really a genuine atheist.

You even accused me of having the tendency to do worse than a useless family who tried to poison me. Even the least sensible person will always find it difficult to grasp what I stated exactly that warranted such statement.

For a person who once believed in YHVH to turn around and stopped believing in him and at the same time developed a deep hatred for him to the point that such an individual attempts to malign every single thing that relates him, could be caused by a lot of things. Which could be sexual molestation, betrayal, disappointment or all of the above, at the hands of one or more of the people who claimed to be servants of YHVH. I stand by my assertion. I have not asserted anything wrong. Nothing in that assertion showed any form of depravity, not even latently. I have heard of cases where people lost their faith because of the sexual molestation they suffered at the hands of those were supposed to shepherd them in the way of Yahushua the Messiah. Some folks who weren't really strong in faith have dropped the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty because the so-called men and women of God the put their trust in betrayed them or disappointed them

It is for this reason I advise people to know the Father in heaven for themselves. As for as the heavenly race is concerned, put no trust in your fellow human being. Study the Scriptures for themselves and depend only on the Set-apart Spirit for guidance and not mere mortals.

So, Reed, if you're looking for a saint of YHVH Almighty to pull down, you have failed miserably. Even a million of your type will never be able to raise an iota of doubt in my mind. I know who and what I am in Yahushua the Messiah. Most importantly, my Daddy in the sky, YHVH Almighty knows who and what he has made this saint of his, Elated177, to be. And he has said: "There is no condemnation for you, my child, and I approve of what you are doing." Neither you, Reed, nor any atheist, whether genuine or not, can change that. You would sooner have a large millstone tied round your neck and tossed into that lagoon you love do very much.

You have failed woefully. Loser! You can now go and vent your frustrations somewhere else.

You only regurgitate and recycle the garbage you have read and learnt from your atheistic books and journals.

I have stated already, you are only fit to sit at my feet, listen and learn when I am talking about. Those your so-called renown atheists cannot even stand me. Is it you, who free-load and recycle what they have thought up that will stand me?

Bwahahaha! You are a real dunderhead. So to you "Saint", the only way a person can reject your fairytale god is to suffer sexual molestation, betrayal, disappointment or all of the above, at the hands of one or more of the people who claimed to be servants of YHVH? And you can not see how dumb this sounds coming from a person who calls themselves a Saint? You don't understand that this scenario you have painted is a stereotype perpetuated to delegitimise and belittle? And you see nothing wrong with it Mr Saint? LMFAO! Gosh you are stupid. Besides how is sexual molestation, betrayal, disappointment or all of the above, at the hands of one or more of the people who claimed to be servants of YHVH a recommendation to your god? Can you explain that stupido?

I have said it before you are not fit to hold my shit. Whatever magic powers you think you have that is making you high like a goat on weed is giving you a false sense of security, thats why you were foolishly inhaling poison in the name of spiritual warfare. How can such a foolish person even bear my shit? You ain't fit for shit. LMFAO!

Look at this one feeling like local champion. Who have you met in this life that will not finish your 2-bit brain with a simple sentence? Ordinary online discussion you can't keep straight without talking nonsense, its in real life you think your power will shine? LMFAO! You are a freaking deluded joke.

Persecution complex of the highest order. Paranoid jerk, nobody is after you, this is a public forum. If you don't want your ideas challenged, keep them to yourself. Bring them here and we will speak against your terrible thoughts. You can cry all the crocodile tears you want but you will always get it hot.

Now go kneel down and pray to you imaginary Yahweh that this is what I said, let him tell you what to do since you can't reason. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by elated177: 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
LordReed:

[s]Bwahahaha! You are a real dunderhead. So to you "Saint", the only way a person can reject your fairytale god is to suffer sexual molestation, betrayal, disappointment or all of the above, at the hands of one or more of the people who claimed to be servants of YHVH? And you can not see how dumb this sounds coming from a person who calls themselves a Saint? You don't understand that this scenario you have painted is a stereotype perpetuated to delegitimise and belittle? And you see nothing wrong with it Mr Saint? LMFAO! Gosh you are stupid. Besides how is sexual molestation, betrayal, disappointment or all of the above, at the hands of one or more of the people who claimed to be servants of YHVH a recommendation to your god? Can you explain that stupido?

I have said it before you are not fit to hold my shit. Whatever magic powers you think you have that is making you high like a goat on weed is giving you a false sense of security, thats why you were foolishly inhaling poison in the name of spiritual warfare. How can such a foolish person even bear my shit? You ain't fit for shit. LMFAO!

Look at this one feeling like local champion. Who have you met in this life that will not finish your 2-bit brain with a simple sentence? Ordinary online discussion you can't keep straight without talking nonsense, its in real life you think your power will shine? LMFAO! You are a freaking deluded joke.

Persecution complex of the highest order. Paranoid jerk, nobody is after you, this is a public forum. If you don't want your ideas challenged, keep them to yourself. Bring them here and we will speak against your terrible thoughts. You can cry all the crocodile tears you want but you will always get it hot.
[/s]

Utter nonsense.
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by elated177: 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
LordReed:

Now go kneel down and pray to you imaginary Yahweh that this is what I said, let him tell you what to do since you can't reason. LMFAO!

I will never stop kneeling down and praying to my Daddy in the sky, YHVH Almighty. Who, by the way, sees everything anyone does.

It is not really necessary to view bracelet with the mirror.

Any sensible reader who goes through this thread will comprehend what has transpired here.

You have been given the opportunity to put your feet on ground like a grown person. Since you refused and have preferred to continue to be backed, lapped and carried on the body like a baby, have it.

Now, scram.
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by LordReed(m): 9:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
elated177:

I will never stop kneeling down and praying to my Daddy in the sky, YHVH Almighty. Who, by the way, sees everything anyone does.

It is not really necessary to view bracelet with the mirror.

Any sensible reader who goes through this thread will comprehend what has transpired here.

You have been given the opportunity to put your feet on ground like a grown person. Since you refused and have preferred to continue to be backed, lapped and carried on the body like a baby, have it.

Now, scram.

Make me or better yet cry to your Yahweh to make me scram. LMFAO!
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by elated177: 8:30am On Mar 04, 2020
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Isaiah 52:11 Make sure you leave Babylonia, all you that carry the temple equipment! Touch no forbidden thing; keep yourselves holy and leave.

Today, with the death and resurrection of Yahushua the Messiah, there is no man-made temple, house or building, any place, any where YHVH Almighty dwells.

1 Corinthians 6: 15, 18, 19, 20.

15 You know that your bodies are parts of the body of the Messiah. Shall I take a part of the Messiah's body and make it part of the body of a prostitute? Impossible!
18 Avoid immorality. Any other sin a man commits does not affect his body; but the man who is guilty of sexual immorality sins against his own body.
19 Don't you know that your body is the temple of the Set-apart Spirit, who lives in you and who was given to you by YHVH? You do not belong to yourselves but to YHVH;
20 he bought you for a price. So use your bodies for YHVH's glory.

Today, we, the saints of YHVH Almighty, are his temples. He, YHVH Almighty, and his begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah, live in us by his Spirit which he has given to us. Each saint of YHVH Almighty is his vessel - his temple.

Saints of YHVH Almighty, you are YHVH's temple. Flee from all forms of sexual immorality. Honour our Father in heaven with your bodies.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by ForbesHomesNG(m): 8:41am On Mar 04, 2020
JeromeBlack:

Try to read outside your scriptures or else, you will remain ignorant.

Atheism and witchcraft are very different. Most atheist dont even believe in the supernatural

Interesting revelation there. We believe theyare both of the spiritual world, and there's a general belief that witchcraft is more of evil doings and manipulations. But what is more interesting is this one.

https://www.nairaland.com/5643825/dont-miss-best-ibeju-lekki-deal
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by MrLankeeee(m): 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Isaiah 52:11 Make sure you leave Babylonia, all you that carry the temple equipment! Touch no forbidden thing; keep yourselves holy and leave.

Today, with the death and resurrection of Yahushua the Messiah, there is no man-made temple, house or building, any place, any where YHVH Almighty dwells.

1 Corinthians 6: 15, 18, 19, 20.

15 You know that your bodies are parts of the body of the Messiah. Shall I take a part of the Messiah's body and make it part of the body of a prostitute? Impossible!
18 Avoid immorality. Any other sin a man commits does not affect his body; but the man who is guilty of sexual immorality sins against his own body.
19 Don't you know that your body is the temple of the Set-apart Spirit, who lives in you and who was given to you by YHVH? You do not belong to yourselves but to YHVH;
20 he bought you for a price. So use your bodies for YHVH's glory.

Today, we, the saints of YHVH Almighty, are his temples. He, YHVH Almighty, and his begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah, live in us by his Spirit which he has given to us. Each saint of YHVH Almighty is his vessel - his temple.

Saints of YHVH Almighty, you are YHVH's temple. Flee from all forms of sexual immorality. Honour our Father in heaven with your bodies.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

Read Isaiah Isaiah 45vs7
Stop describing God from a religious way. Jesus didn’t do what you are doing now. Arguing? I wonder why most Christians feels they know it all.
I choose to call myself a follower of Christ rather than a christian. People like you are the ones bring shame to the body of Christ.
Pls note. YOU CANNOT KNOW GOD UNTIL YOU STOP TELLING YOURSELF YOU'VE ALREADY KNOWN HIM. He’s ways are mysterious yet simple.
God bless you.
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by MrLankeeee(m): 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
God created Us and gave Us free will.

Which father will punish his child when he was the one that gave him the free will.
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by elated177: 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
MrLankeeee:

Read Isaiah Isaiah 45vs7
Stop describing God from a religious way. Jesus didn’t do what you are doing now. Arguing? I wonder why most Christians feels they know it all.
I choose to call myself a follower of Christ rather than a christian. People like you are the ones bring shame to the body of Christ.
Pls note. YOU CANNOT KNOW GOD UNTIL YOU STOP TELLING YOURSELF YOU'VE ALREADY KNOWN HIM. He’s ways are mysterious yet simple.
God bless you.

What kind of nonsense is this one saying!

What is your problem with the message? Spell it out. What kind of person am I? How do I bring shame to the body of the Messiah? I could trash the trash you have written above, but I just want to engage you. Don't run away!

How and where did Isaiah 45:7 contradict what I posted?

Like I said, don't run away o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Significance Of Benediction In The Catholic Curch? / TB Joshua, The Man Who Tricked God? / Love Life Of Athiests And Agnostics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.