Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' (78640 Views)

Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention / Bodies Of Ibrahim Attahiru, Others Arrive Abuja For Burial (Video) / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by erico2k2(m): 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
Felixamos:

What about the Muslims that were killed? What about the innocent girls that were raped? You don't have any sympathy for them? Even if boko haram does not get to you, may evil, sadness and sorrow follow you in all your endeavors.. You are too wicked to be alive..
this is vile, there was no need 4 all that, the issue of BH could have been nipped in the bud if the so-called Elders of the North supported the then military instead they were playing politics to oust GEJ.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Goddyj(m): 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
dontbothermuch:

Niger Delta struggle was for marginalisation & resource control. Boko haram is for an Islamic state within a sovereign state, that is unconstitutional. Terrorism & Insurgency are totally different. Terrorist target civilians, kills thousands, just to make a point & be heard by the government. While insurgents targets just the government or government loyalist & government installations. So it's clear to see the difference between boko haram terrorist & niger delta insurgency group. But you had a valid point about approach to peace. But understand that the dynamics of boko haram crisis, is a kind of a prolonged one, due to radicalisation. They don't believe in the nation's ideology. Now you see why the niger delta struggle is now quieter than the bokos.
The government should look down to the root of this boko haram crisis. It might not just start from having an Islamic state separate from it's state. Maybe it started from several factors, just like Niger delta struggle, IPOB etc. Boko haram has a root crisis. That should be the government focus for now. Maybe it was human rights violation, lack of basic amenities, marginalisation, corruption etc. Something must have gave birth to boko haram. Boko haram wouldn't have existed in a working society/government full stop.
Oga terrorism is terrorism. It's not about working or not working societies. Terrorism should never be pampered; they should be treated as terrorists and not like some repentant cultists.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Edwin046(m): 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
Vortex369:
Boko Haram members, if they truly repent and have zero intention of furthering their criminal profession can be encouraged by such Ministry, just as militants were rehabilitated. It worked for Niger Delta, so I see no reason it will not work for the weaponized-amaljiri North.

If Boko Haram can be defeated with Love since we can not defeat them in war, it is better. That way we dont keep getting defrauded by the Military Heads and their foreign arms-dealers counterparts who also supply arms to Boko Haram to create business opportunities.

N/B:
I noticed vituperation from hate generators who are mostly Christians. It bothers me that you are not like your Jesus.

Niger Delta militants got rehabilitated and there is relative peace so I see no reason Boko Haram rehabilitation will not bring peace. I did not compare the level of offence but the peace that can be achieved.

Argue with your Jesus who said you should love your enemies.
what of those soldiers who died in the hands of this ppl that u called repents terrorist.. ppl like my brother stanley...do u know how hard I work every day to make sure that I save up money to take care of his four kids school fees every term.. Imagine my condition when i decide to settle down...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by ud4u: 11:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
Vortex369:
Boko Haram members, if they truly repent and have zero intention of furthering their criminal profession can be encouraged by such Ministry, just as militants were rehabilitated. It worked for Niger Delta, so I see no reason it will not work for the weaponized-amaljiri North.

If Boko Haram can be defeated with Love since we can not defeat them in war, it is better. That way we dont keep getting defrauded by the Military Heads and their foreign arms-dealers counterparts who also supply arms to Boko Haram to create business opportunities.

N/B:
I noticed vituperation from hate generators who are mostly Christians. It bothers me that you are not like your Jesus.

Niger Delta militants got rehabilitated and there is relative peace so I see no reason Boko Haram rehabilitation will not bring peace. I did not compare the level of offence but the peace that can be achieved.

What are they agitating for They have no comparison with militants

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by GuestLog: 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
tartar9:

Nothing like the South here,we are Nigerians,and as long as that remains we shall all continue paying for one another sins.Take it or leave it,that's how it's supposed to be.
Northern Stark illiterate spotted.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by GuestLog: 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
BlackfireX:
Wise senator....

Allah bless you

But amotekin terrorist and fooolish ipob will disagree
imporverished northern almajiri spotted.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
erico2k2:

you have said it all, however, you failed to expand the wants of Boko haram which simply means NO TO WESTERN EDUCATION which is an Ideology. How do you use money to repeal that? the Militants were easy to deal with cos all they wanted was a share of the national cake.I do not see this happening in the case of Bokoharam, By the way I remember the xmas day bombing of xtains returning to the south for xmas celebration, I saw how evil people up North jubilated thinking BH were fighting a holy war, Now the Ant infested wood is spiling its contents. Look in all honesty these guys need to be reduced by military might.corruption in the armed forces are the reason me and you still hear of BH,This is the new cash cow for the Fg and the Generals or else there will be a coupe.

Islam is a good religion hijacked by a fraudulent organization that uses it for Arms Deals and Terrorism. To stop the terrorism you must cut off the recruitment process by hijacking the minds of the jobless youths by show of love and introduction of alternative with assurance of a better life. You can not win a war against someone who is ready to die for a certain Alien in the other planets who promised them virgins.

Christians must understand and obey Jesus. He said Love your Enemies. Turn the other cheek. Although Jesus was not a Christian, as his followers I expect you all to respect his commandment and turn the other cheek.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by erico2k2(m): 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
Vortex369:

Christians and their toxic nature. It is absurd the hypocrisy in that religion.
U seem to 4get this is not a war between Christians or Muslims and the ones fighting Bokoharam is not Christian but the FG plus Bokoharam are not true Muslim, What your point in bringing Christians into this or you think anyone who do not agree with Islam is auto lebbeled a Christian?
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
erico2k2:

this is vile, there was no need 4 all that, the issue of BH could have been nipped in the bud if the so-called Elders of the North supported the then military instead they were playing politics to oust GEJ.
That guy deserves times two of what I wrote... May any God he serves punish him very well and please if you don't see anything wrong in his comment, don't quote me again... Btw who cares what you think??
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
Vortex369:

If Boko Haram can be defeated with Love since we can not defeat them in war, it is better. That way we dont keep getting defrauded by the Military Heads and their foreign arms-dealers counterparts who also supply arms to Boko Haram to create business opportunities tolo

N/B:

if I slap you for back of ur head you go get sense by force
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
if I slap you for back of ur head you go get sense by force

That guy dey extremely foolish..
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
Edwin046:
what of those soldiers who died in the hands of this ppl that u called repents terrorist.. ppl like my brother stanley...do u know how hard I work every day to make sure that I save up money to take care of his four kids school fees every term.. Imagine my condition when i decide to settle down...

Stanley, may he rest peacefully, chose the sword. - 'He who live by the word, die by the sword' - Jesus, founder of Christianity.

That is why I choose Peace and Love.

Thanks for taking care of Stanley's kids. You will be rewarded by the Forces.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by erico2k2(m): 11:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
Vortex369:

Islam is a good religion hijacked by a fraudulent organization that uses it for Arms Deals and Terrorism. To stop the terrorism you must cut off the recruitment process by hijacking the minds of the jobless youths by show of love and introduction of alternative with assurance of a better life. You can not win a war against someone who is ready to die for a certain Alien in the other planets who promised them virgins.

Christians must understand and obey Jesus. He said Love your Enemies. Turn the other cheek. Although Jesus was not a Christian, as his followers I expect you all to respect his commandment and turn the other cheek.

There goes ur problem, what have Christians got to do with all these, The people in question do not believe in Jesus and the People fighting them do not believe in Jesus and also the vast majority of people being killed are not Christians!
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by proprince(m): 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
Vortex369:

N/B:

You are an idiot for calling Jesus for aguement.
Were Niger Delta militants this heartless?

Were the sponsors of Niger Delta militant faceless?
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
erico2k2:

There goes ur problem, what have Christians got to do with all these, The people in question do not believe in Jesus and the People fighting them do not believe in Jesus and also the vast majority of people being killed are not Christians!

But those who insult my username (not me) for my opinions are largely Christians. It is the Christians here that I address. They cry more than the bereaved.

Let there be Peace and Love. We need to rehabilitate our Boko Haramites that are ready to drop their arms sincerely.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
proprince:

You are an idiot for calling Jesus for aguement.
Were Niger Delta militants this heartless?

Were the sponsors of Niger Delta militant faceless?

Is Jesus your uncle? Silly thing.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by streetsoldier1(m): 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
Vortex369:

N/B:

Surely you are one of the paid online miscreants, how can you compare bokoharam with nigerdelta militants, they have differing agitation, Niger-delta guys never forced religion on anyone, they never attacked innocent churches nor mosques, they only attacked facilities by sending signals to those descecrating their land and taking their sources of living without due compensation.
Travel down there and see the polluted waters and farmlands. They have their wrongs but shouldn't be compared.
The region is bringing prosperity to the nation, what is the north bringing.
To add salt to injuries, the oil wells are owned by the northerners and yorubas.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by erico2k2(m): 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
Vortex369:

But those who insult my username (not me) for my opinions are largely Christians. It is the Christians here that I address. They cry more than the bereaved.

Let there be Peace and Love. We need to rehabilitate our Boko Haramites that are ready to drop their arms sincerely.
Have you seen or spoken to any Bojoharam meber who said they want to drop thier weapon?NO
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
streetsoldier1:

Surely you are one of the paid online miscreants, how can you compare bokoharam with nigerdelta militants, they have differing agitation, Niger-delta guys never forced religion on anyone, they never attacked innocent churches nor mosques, they only attacked facilities by sending signals to those descecrating their land and taking their sources of living without due compensation.
Travel down there and see the polluted waters and farmlands. They have their wrongs but shouldn't be compared.
The region is bringing prosperity to the nation, what is the north bringing.
To add salt to injuries, the oil wells are owned by the northerners and yorubas.

Next time you wanna write me, please endeavor to structure your write up. I am not interested in reading from educated idiots.

The theatre is different and the demands are different, but the solution is the same. It is Peace and Love. Love is all that you need for Peace to reign.

Please be guided.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
erico2k2:

Have you seen or spoken to any Bojoharam meber who said they want to drop thier weapon?NO

If I am provided $5B; I will bring Peace and Love to the North. Their leaders are stupid. Yes, but the few who call for peace are brave.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by erico2k2(m): 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
Vortex369:

Next time you wanna write me, please endeavor to structure your write up. I am not interested in reading from educated idiots.

The theatre is different and the demands are different, but the solution is the same. It is Peace and Love. Love is all that you need for Peace to reign.

Please be guided.
Peace and love did not sort the issue of the Niger Delta rather Money did, so the solution is not the same.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by erico2k2(m): 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
Vortex369:

If I am provided $5B; I will bring Peace and Love to the North. Their leaders are stupid. Yes, but the few who call for peace are brave.
Money caused the Issues i n the Niger Delta, Money does not bring peace n love rather greed and war.U cant achieve peace with money if the initial issue was not money.Ideology can only be quenched with Education of which the past Fg was trying to do by sending them to a school built but the North saw politics!
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
erico2k2:

Peace and love did not sort the issue of the Niger Delta rather Money did, so the solution is not the same.

Yes, money did. That is why the NE Development Commission should be approved and funds allocated to bring them to the table. We show them love and bring them in, and the ones who are sincerely repented will show us the trenches and we take out the unrepentant.

There is always War in Peace.

I can get the job done with $5B.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by erico2k2(m): 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
Vortex369:

Yes, money did. That is why the NE Development Commission should be approved and funds allocated to bring them to the table. We show them love and bring them in, and the ones who are sincerely repented will show us the trenches and we take out the unrepentant.

There is always War in Peace.

I can get the job done with $5B.
That in itself is a SCAM, can the North Generate $5B?
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by darlingboyz: 11:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
See law makers naija is finished,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by sulaak(m): 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
Vortex369:

N/B:

The BH and ND militants are not the same, BH militant support a religious ideology, ND militant support access to the oil wealth. It's difficult and almost impossible to reform a religious fundamentalist group just look at Al Qaeda, ISIS and the Taliban. ND militants haven't been rehabilitated, they have been paid off by the government for access to the oil wealth, the militants are still a potential problem.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by ulaa(f): 11:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
Vortex369:

N/B:

Niger delta militants were fighting for a cause, what is boko haram fighting for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
Vortex369:

Boko Haram wants Islam to be propagated. MIlitants wanted financial gains from their resources.

Militants desire was not met, but they were rehabilitated with some monthly stipends in addition to skills acquisition.

Boko Haram members can also be rehabilitated with some monthly stipend in addition to skills acquisition in order to cut off the recruitment flow.

We can not continue to pump billions of dollars into Arms Deals and more billions into training of manpower to kill your citizens who are brainwashed when we can use a few million dollars to show them love and give them an alternative.

They have killed thousands, Yes, but more thousands will die and billions wasted if we do not stop this war and introduce Peace.

Peace is naturally cheaper than wars.

Get tha f**ck outta here!
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
namiji2598:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/apc-senator-introduces-bill-to-create-agency-for-repentant-boko-haram/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibrahim_Gaidam
When he was Yobe state governor, he doesn't stay in Yobe. Either he is in Kano, Abuja or outside the country.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by donprinyo(m): 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
He's fuuucckkeddd
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by DaCharis2016: 11:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
Look at his face, no wonder he looks like a Boko Haram former member.

grin grin grin
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
Vortex369:

You can only be this silly online.

Go to the street and spew this trash I'm sure you'll get your answers there.

Muslims are Terrorist there is no sugar coating anything.

If I am in charge I would make it my life's work that people like you and your likes are wiped out entirely from the face of the Earth.

If only I can get the identity behind this username you'll regret this nonsense you've been saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React / Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.