Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' (78629 Views)

Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention / Bodies Of Ibrahim Attahiru, Others Arrive Abuja For Burial (Video) / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2020
AfrokanGod:

Muslims are fickle in their thinking...... If I were to call Muhammed and Allah dogs, what would be your reaction? Why bring jesus into this conversation?
. You quoted the wrong person please.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

I don't know who recommended him for the job, but I was reading something off topic and I came across the below in quote:

Daura became director of the defunct Karachi- and London-based BCCI through his father-in-law, Alhaji Ibrahim Dasuki, who had controlling shares in the bank’s Nigerian branch. I think it would not be far-reaching to point this man, Daura out as one of the sponsors.

Follow the money - it will lead you to the cause of the source. First they need bank treasury so they can make the money disappear. Then they need politicians who will vote to support approval of Arms Purchase Contract, then they need people in the Presidency, and they need people in the top of the military to find bidders for supply of arms, then they need arms brokers.

Follow the money, it will take you there. A country is just a business, owned by Corporations and Corporations form Alliances, and own stakes in the global economies.

And that is how you grow towards become one of the 1% unknowables, the untouchables and the demonic occult clans that sponsor terrors and decide the fates of the masses.

It is called blood money.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by AfrokanGod: 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2020
inspirator1:

You quoted the wrong person please.
Sincere appologies
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by SenecaTheYonger: 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
Vortex369:

Follow the money - it will lead you to the cause of the source. First they need bank treasury so they can make the money disappear. Then they need politicians who will vote to support approval of Arms Purchase Contract, then they need people in the Presidency, and they need people in the top of the military to find bidders for supply of arms, then they need arms brokers.

Follow the money, it will take you there. A country is just a business, owned by Corporations and Corporations form Alliances, and own stakes in the global economies.

And that is how you grow towards become one of the 1% unknowables, the untouchables and the demonic occult clans that sponsor terrors and decide the fates of the masses.

It is called blood money.

that's dark
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
Afrokan:

We need to serious discuss restructuring now.
The north with its population of impoverished stack illiterates cannot continue to waste resources of the south on its misadventures.
Islamic extremism, high population of illiterates, insecurity are all products of foundations laid by northerners, the south should not keep paying for the sins of the North both with the resources of the south and the blood of young Southern soldiers.
We need to restructure
How I wish yoruba will just get out of these crazy habitat.
I knew that's what Boko haram will end up be.
They want equivalent of niger delta militancy deal......

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by dontbothermuch: 6:43pm On Feb 22, 2020
Goddyj:
Oga terrorism is terrorism. It's not about working or not working societies. Terrorism should never be pampered; they should be treated as terrorists and not like some repentant cultists.
I agree with you
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Deltatoto: 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
benny4wax:
I also served in Yobe 2017/2018 at Potiskum. Geidam is a very good man, he governed Yobe very well. What year did you serve.
lol u be baby copa na I served 09.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by emmydsife(m): 4:07am On Feb 23, 2020
Have you seen any act of terror before? I have. Infact God so saved me that I got to the point where the bomb went some minutes after the explosion.

Have you ever witness civil unrest before? I have. For two days I could not sleep in my house. I ran to take cover far away from my place where the tension is less.

Have you you ever been on a run in midst of guns firing and you don't even know the direction of the bullet? I have.

And all these happened while I was in the north. Issues of national security are not discussed based on exegesis of "emotion and cerebral whatever" you have up there.

Advocating love for terrorists is the lowest of low my dear. It is not a boy/girl relationship. You don't win an act of terror with love.

Don't bother replying me...go and do thorough research about countries that have dealt with terrorism and won. If you see any that postulated this your love theory, bring it here and let us see.

Vortex369:

You are being emotional and emotion comes from the limbic system which shuts down the cerebral cortex. Divorce yourself from your limbic system and you will be more rational and decisive. Most people here are very emotional and worst of all, very religious and view issues under the moral periscope.

Boko Haram will kill more because civilians are easy targets and the military spends billions on payroll to keep soldiers and budget billions on arms deals. Whereas a single terrorist can walk around with 150 rounds and shoot civilians unprepared, without a commander and it makes news.

Will you rather waste all monies meant for development on a war you will not win? How do you win a war with people who are glad to die?

I want Peace. I promote Love. And if Love can win a war, I prefer the peace approach. No one is 100% evil. Everyone is capable of changing, so it is time to explore that aspect of humanity.

The killings are needless. We are financing those who sponsor this evil.

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Vicilo(m): 5:57am On Feb 23, 2020
Vortex369:
Boko Haram members, if they truly repent and have zero intention of furthering their criminal profession can be encouraged by such Ministry, just as militants were rehabilitated. It worked for Niger Delta, so I see no reason it will not work for the weaponized-amaljiri North.

If Boko Haram can be defeated with Love since we can not defeat them in war, it is better. That way we dont keep getting defrauded by the Military Heads and their foreign arms-dealers counterparts who also supply arms to Boko Haram to create business opportunities.

N/B:
I noticed vituperation from hate generators who are mostly Christians. It bothers me that you are not like your Jesus.

Niger Delta militants got rehabilitated and there is relative peace so I see no reason Boko Haram rehabilitation will not bring peace. I did not compare the level of offence but the peace that can be achieved.

Argue with your Jesus who said you should love your enemies.

Madam were is ur brain located? Ur foot or head? .
Militant never butchad any village, children, women, civilians. They never left their region to another for killing, were not bombing d country down, their course were never religious, and mostly they came out on their own to lay down their arms and not captured in the battle field. So don't even compare both bcus d difference is not measurable
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by wealth2al(m): 10:41am On Feb 23, 2020
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by tartar9(m): 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
GuestLog:
Northern Stark illiterate spotted.
You must be a genius then for not knowing that as a fact
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by benny4wax(m): 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
Deltatoto:
lol u be baby copa na I served 09.
I hail sir, I didn't know I was speaking to one of my ancestors a.k.a Village people. But that time Yobe still dey safe na and Boko Haram still dey draw plans to launch themselves.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Ruby5: 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2020
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Deltatoto: 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
benny4wax:
I hail sir, I didn't know I was speaking to one of my ancestors a.k.a Village people. But that time Yobe still dey safe na and Boko Haram still dey draw plans to launch themselves.
yes we didn’t meet any of those crisis.we Dey waka for damaturu 12 midnight then

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by benny4wax(m): 10:49pm On Feb 23, 2020
Deltatoto:
yes we didn’t meet any of those crisis.we Dey waka for damaturu 12 midnight then
it was nice meeting you.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Deltatoto: 9:33am On Feb 24, 2020
benny4wax:
it was nice meeting you.
i greet u my brother.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by y3mi(m): 10:15am On Feb 24, 2020
fatymore:
Nigeria is just getting worst
Nijeria has long gotten worst
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by javaguru: 11:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
Jaapu:

Big fool
ur not qualified to talk
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Grateful02(m): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
during the process of Niger delta militant repenting the were no such killings as we are having now. Who else is thinking what am thinking??
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by vineyardfarms: 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
[quote]Boko Haram members, if they truly repent and have zero intention of furthering their criminal profession can be encouraged by such Ministry, just as militants were rehabilitated. It worked for Niger Delta, so I see no reason it will not work for the weaponized-amaljiri North.
If Boko Haram can be defeated with Love since we can not defeat them in war, it is better. That way we dont keep getting defrauded by the Military Heads and their foreign arms-dealers counterparts who also supply arms to Boko Haram to create business opportunities.
N/B:
I noticed vituperation from hate generators who are mostly Christians. It bothers me that you are not like your Jesus.
Niger Delta militants got rehabilitated and there is relative peace so I see no reason Boko Haram rehabilitation will not bring peace. I did not compare the level of offence but the peace that can be achieved
Argue with your Jesus who said you should love your enemies.

HOW FAR WITH BOKN HARAM REHABILITATION BILL?? IS NORTH MORE SAFER NOW??

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React / Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA / Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.