Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:46 AM

Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' (79210 Views)

Awana Gaidam, Boko Haram Bomb Maker, Dies After Stepping On IED He Planted / Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Ouchbabe(f): 9:15am On Feb 22, 2020
Unfortunately so many wives and children of fallen soldiers who wasted their lives fighting these monsters have been left to wallow in abject poverty. And the only thing this slowpoke of a senator can come up with is this nonsense agency. Misplaced priority. Tufia!
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by benny4wax(m): 9:47am On Feb 22, 2020
Deltatoto:
we worked for him then I was a copa in geidam.bra bra as he was fondly called by yobians was a good man I don’t know what has come over him
I also served in Yobe 2017/2018 at Potiskum. Geidam is a very good man, he governed Yobe very well. What year did you serve.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 22, 2020
emmydsife:
To compare Niger delta militants to Boko Haram is enough a sign to worry about how you view issues. Mention any intentional attempt by militant to just blow up people and property. Mention any attempt by militant to kill people and claim responsibility....

Mention any attempt by militant to kidnap school girl and others who later they kill them or behead them with a video clip to show how it was done.

To compare militants to boko Haram is to have lost all sense of humanity. Have you visited any of the IDPs to see what boko Haram whom you advocate for have done to well meaning Nigerians. Should I pray that on a sunny day, some set of BH visited your house and slaughter your entire family then spare you. Later they do a video showing how they killed your family making you watch in the video.

Where is the humanity in you? Must you comment if you have no clue about the issue on ground. Should I pray that you entire family should be :-Xon a journey and then some set of re-branded boko Haram known as herdsmen ambush them and shoot all of them.

Militants were agitating because of the exploration on their soil with no recourse to their well being. Have they done the right thing by blowing up pipe lines and other atrocities they wrecked? No... But to compare them to BH is foolery.

No saner clime pardon intentional terrorists and release those who were captured while their victims are there in IDPs with little or no care from the FG. Repented BH have buses conveying them from one location to the other.... They have uniforms and food...and now a proposed agency.

No saner govt fraternize with terrorists. They will declare an unending war. All we got here is pardon for terrorists and an advocate of love for terror. Please be guided.

You are being emotional and emotion comes from the limbic system which shuts down the cerebral cortex. Divorce yourself from your limbic system and you will be more rational and decisive. Most people here are very emotional and worst of all, very religious and view issues under the moral periscope.

Boko Haram will kill more because civilians are easy targets and the military spends billions on payroll to keep soldiers and budget billions on arms deals. Whereas a single terrorist can walk around with 150 rounds and shoot civilians unprepared, without a commander and it makes news.

Will you rather waste all monies meant for development on a war you will not win? How do you win a war with people who are glad to die?

I want Peace. I promote Love. And if Love can win a war, I prefer the peace approach. No one is 100% evil. Everyone is capable of changing, so it is time to explore that aspect of humanity.

The killings are needless. We are financing those who sponsor this evil.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Y2ffarms: 9:49am On Feb 22, 2020
Militants are different from Terrorist, Bolo Haram are totally different Niger Delta militants.

Meanwhile contact us for your day old chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Fourwinds: 10:04am On Feb 22, 2020
Vortex369:
Boko Haram members, if they truly repent and have zero intention of furthering their criminal profession can be encouraged by such Ministry, just as militants were rehabilitated. It worked for Niger Delta, so I see no reason it will not work for the weaponized-amaljiri North.

If Boko Haram can be defeated with Love since we can not defeat them in war, it is better. That way we dont keep getting defrauded by the Military Heads and their foreign arms-dealers counterparts who also supply arms to Boko Haram to create business opportunities.

N/B:
I noticed vituperation from hate generators who are mostly Christians. It bothers me that you are not like your Jesus.

Niger Delta militants got rehabilitated and there is relative peace so I see no reason Boko Haram rehabilitation will not bring peace. I did not compare the level of offence but the peace that can be achieved.

Argue with your Jesus who said you should love your enemies.
you are a shameless person ...you ended up saying argue with your Jesus
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 22, 2020
Fourwinds:
you are a shameless person ...you ended up saying argue with your Jesus
So you can not argue with Jesus(RIP)?

That is pathetic. It means you are less than human.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Fourwinds: 10:20am On Feb 22, 2020
Vortex369:
So you can not argue with Jesus(RIP)?

That is pathetic. It means you are less than human.
and you are less than a pig ....you just came up and wrote rubbish.... Tell me what are Boko haram fighting for and what did Niger-Delta militants fought for..
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Afrokan(m): 10:28am On Feb 22, 2020
NairalandDoctor:

When amnesty was granted by Yar'adua do like it.

Stop being stupid just because of a hate created by some useless selfish leaders who in turn used your blood to get glory for themselves.

That's why I am asking for restructuring.
When there was militancy in the south ( we might have an argument on the motives and credibility of the struggles of the militant) but the oil revenue was used to give amnesty to the militants.

I am not saying the north cannot have their Boko haram, almajiris, sharia, bandits, overpopulation, illiteracy etc.....they can have all of this and more but it should come at their own expense. Northerners rioted for the implementation of sharia in the north, alot of innocent southerners died in this riot, what was the end result of this sharia? The sharia brought about illiteracy, poverty, Boko haram, iswap, bandits and all sorts of evils to the north. That's why we need to restructure so that the north can have all it wants and suffer consequences of its misadventures alone.

Restructuring Nigeria is a prelude to division because once the south gets a taste of economic, social and political freedom from the north, they would discover that the north is nothing but an anchor holding us down and in some case dragging us backwards.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by bubu2019: 10:29am On Feb 22, 2020
[quote author=BlackfireX post=86848385]Wise senator....

Allah bless you

But amotekin terrorist and fooolish ipob will disagree[/quote ZoneB senator
mumu follower

amadioha will surely blast you dead

sango must strike you before the end of this month]
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by rallymento(m): 10:49am On Feb 22, 2020
Vortex369:
Boko Haram members, if they truly repent and have zero intention of furthering their criminal profession can be encouraged by such Ministry, just as militants were rehabilitated. It worked for Niger Delta, so I see no reason it will not work for the weaponized-amaljiri North.

If Boko Haram can be defeated with Love since we can not defeat them in war, it is better. That way we dont keep getting defrauded by the Military Heads and their foreign arms-dealers counterparts who also supply arms to Boko Haram to create business opportunities.

N/B:
I noticed vituperation from hate generators who are mostly Christians. It bothers me that you are not like your Jesus.

Niger Delta militants got rehabilitated and there is relative peace so I see no reason Boko Haram rehabilitation will not bring peace. I did not compare the level of offence but the peace that can be achieved.

Niger Delta Militants sought for Amnesty, they surrendered and gave up their Arms, they literally denounced militancy and sought after peace.

Until these Terrorists starts seeking for amnesty and surrendering their arms, they stand no chance of getting any form of rehabilitation.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 22, 2020
Vortex369:

Is Jesus your uncle? Silly thing.

Foolish dog..
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by AfrokanGod: 11:03am On Feb 22, 2020
[quote author=inspirator1 post=86854687][/quote]

Muslims are fickle in their thinking......
If I were to call Muhammed and Allah dogs, what would be your reaction?
Why bring jesus into this conversation?
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Tycyborg(m): 11:05am On Feb 22, 2020
Then tell me why are they treating Southerners different. Maybe you haven't been to the north for once. They provoke easily & could kill you at the slight provocation hence you are not one of them. Tell me another thing how sins have the northerners pay for concerning the south & have you ever heard where a northern person support something a southerner did? The hatred is there you just don't know it yet.

tartar9:

Nothing like the South here,we are Nigerians,and as long as that remains we shall all continue paying for one another sins.Take it or leave it,that's how it's supposed to be.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Tycyborg(m): 11:12am On Feb 22, 2020
Why are you commenting like a robot? Even a robot wouldn't say something like this. Question for you, a terrorist can't be bribed cos you only make him stronger in his believes. Watch 24 hour series you will understand and please don't compare faint with death. How many states did the militant went to rape, burn or kill innocent people? And not just kill few they kill in hundreds this Boko Haram people.
Do you know the meaning of Boko Haram? It means book is a sin which means education is a sin. Now how can you reason with an illiterate who is a terrorist and still doesn't want to learn other ways of life other than his or her believes?
You have no point and you are only a joke. Citizen like you are the reason this country is still backward.

Vortex369:

N/B:

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by MisterGrace: 11:30am On Feb 22, 2020
Vortex369:

N/B:

Who is this bas@rd and sh1t eater. Id1ot!
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by erico2k2(m): 11:52am On Feb 22, 2020
Vortex369:

Yes, money did. That is why the NE Development Commission should be approved and funds allocated to bring them to the table. We show them love and bring them in, and the ones who are sincerely repented will show us the trenches and we take out the unrepentant.

There is always War in Peace.

I can get the job done with $5B.
Money from where??
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by AmuRubber(m): 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2020
Jaapu:

You have a foolish soul.

Like your father, right?
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by SenecaTheYonger: 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2020
Vortex369:

You are being emotional and emotion comes from the limbic system which shuts down the cerebral cortex. Divorce yourself from your limbic system and you will be more rational and decisive. Most people here are very emotional and worst of all, very religious and view issues under the moral periscope.

Boko Haram will kill more because civilians are easy targets and the military spends billions on payroll to keep soldiers and budget billions on arms deals. Whereas a single terrorist can walk around with 150 rounds and shoot civilians unprepared, without a commander and it makes news.

Will you rather waste all monies meant for development on a war you will not win? How do you win a war with people who are glad to die?

I want Peace. I promote Love. And if Love can win a war, I prefer the peace approach. No one is 100% evil. Everyone is capable of changing, so it is time to explore that aspect of humanity.

The killings are needless. We are financing those who sponsor this evil.

This sounds good on paper but i don't know if it'll be practical
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

This sounds good on paper but i don't know if it'll be practical

Your opinion is as good as the best toilet paper that money can buy.

......it goes down the toilet grin
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by SenecaTheYonger: 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2020
Vortex369:

Your opinion is as good as the best toilet paper that money can buy.

......it goes down the toilet grin

Wow
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by tolguy(m): 1:33pm On Feb 22, 2020
Afrokan:

We need to serious discuss restructuring now.
The north with its population of impoverished stack illiterates cannot continue to waste resources of the south on its misadventures.
Islamic extremism, high population of illiterates, insecurity are all products of foundations laid by northerners, the south should not keep paying for the sins of the North both with the resources of the south and the blood of young Southern soldiers.
We need to restructure
keep blaming north for your own failure, Wax
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by tolguy(m): 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2020
Afrokan:

We need to serious discuss restructuring now.
The north with its population of impoverished stack illiterates cannot continue to waste resources of the south on its misadventures.
Islamic extremism, high population of illiterates, insecurity are all products of foundations laid by northerners, the south should not keep paying for the sins of the North both with the resources of the south and the blood of young Southern soldiers.
We need to restructure
keep blaming north for your own failure
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Wow

The process and approach must transcend religions views and mental constructs to override the circuitry of hate. Overriding mind control circuitry requires a hard reset.

Enemies-within approach is the greatest threat that terrorist can't handle, so they start killing suspects within their ranks and file and leads to disorganization and betrayals. The organization collapses from the inside out.

Money and intelligence wins all the time.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Commanderinpips: 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2020
Vortex369:

N/B:

You can not compare boko haram with Niger delta militants at all we all know what the Niger delta militants are fighting for which is reasonable but is what boko haram fighting for genuine?. Think about it.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Afrokan(m): 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2020
tolguy:
keep blaming north for your own failure

I am not blaming any region, all I am asking is for Nigeria to restructure so that each region can grow in its own pace and each region can carry out policies that benefit its people. Is it too much to ask?
Look at the issue of sharia, the reason why the north cannot practice sharia the way it wants to practise it is because of its intertwined relationship with the south, if the south were to be a separate entity from the north, then the northerners can legally kill anybody who commits blasphemy or apostasy in the north. The northerners can also chop off heads and hands depending on sharia law recommendations.

The southerners, on the other hand, can set up policies that encourage education, religious freedom, entrepreneurship and other policies that would benefit and develop our regions.

Northern and southern Nigeria are on two separate trajectories. Nigeria needs to be restructured and eventually divided to allow these two regions to flourish in their separate paths.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by DonroxyII: 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
Vortex369:

Shekau is a mind controlled illiterate lunatic. He is just the face of the Boko Haram Company, West Africa. It is a real business and the benefactors of this war are basically the sponsors. It is not Shekau you should be looking for. Look within the military ranks and files and follow the money.
Shekau is not illiterate , yes to Lunatic. Shekau can also lead to the sponsor. No love for terrorism...... it is either you eliminate it or it eliminate you.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Iceberg3: 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
itsme01:
ANPP is strongly linked with Boko Haram... what a surprise

And your beloved buhari used to be the sole presidential candidate for the Boko Haram ANPP
grin

Lzaa immhotep

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by SenecaTheYonger: 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2020
Vortex369:

The process and approach must transcend religions views and mental constructs to override the circuitry of hate. Overriding mind control circuitry requires a hard reset.

Enemies-within approach is the greatest threat that terrorist can't handle, so they start killing suspects within their ranks and file and leads to disorganization and betrayals. The organization collapses from the inside out.

Money and intelligence wins all the time.

I don't know why our military hasn't thought about enemies from within approach. They have a lot of money but sure lack intelligence.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

I don't know why our military hasn't thought about enemies from within approach. They have a lot of money but sure lack intelligence.

Blaming them for being unintelligent is the loophole they designed to encapsulate a carefully planned medium of extraction of billions of dollars off our Economy - What I am saying in essence is, that Shekau MUST be working for the ranks and files of some rogue aspects of our military in alliance with arms traders and their brokers.

There is a direct line of communication between Shekau and those who earn from this chaos. I keep saying follow the money. Study who is buying up banks, who is buying up major corporations, who is getting the next oil wells.

Boko Haram is a creation of top military brass and their rogue aspects to siphon billions off the economy.

I keep stating these facts and asking the Government to tow the line of Love and Peace and cut off the money supply, if they are not involved in this Islamic Boko Haram Company of West Africa.

Lack of Intelligence is just an alibi.

Enemies within works all the time, but that is not what they want. They are making blood money. They learn very fast from the CIA and the break away civilizations.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by SenecaTheYonger: 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
Vortex369:

Blaming them for being unintelligent is the loophole they designed to encapsulate a carefully planned medium of extraction of billions of dollars off our Economy - What I am saying in essence is, that Shekau MUST be working for the ranks and files of some rogue aspects of our military in alliance with arms traders and their brokers.

There is a direct line of communication between Shekau and those who earn from this chaos. I keep saying follow the money. Study who is buying up banks, who is buying up major corporations, who is getting the next oil wells.

Boko Haram is a creation of top military brass and their rogue aspects to siphon billions off the economy.

I keep stating these facts and asking the Government to tow the line of Love and Peace and cut off the money supply, if they are not involved in this Islamic Boko Haram Company of West Africa.

Lack of Intelligence is just an alibi.

Enemies within works all the time, but that is not what they want. They are making blood money. They learn very fast from the CIA and the break away civilizations.

Apart from Buratai, what other names can you flag as sponsors or co-sponsors of terrorism in Nigeria?
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Apart from Buratai, what other names can you flag as sponsors or co-sponsors of terrorism in Nigeria?

Buratai is just a posterboy. He was nominated for that position. Look beyond Buratai across the spectrum of those who recommended him for the job.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by SenecaTheYonger: 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2020
Vortex369:

Buratai is just a posterboy. He was nominated for that position. Look beyond Buratai across the spectrum of those who recommended him for the job.

I don't know who recommended him for the job, but I was reading something off topic and I came across the below in quote:

Note that, according Peter Truell and Larry Gurwin in their 1992 book titled “False Profits: The Inside Story of BCCI, The World's Most Corrupt Financial Empire,” BCCI was a sensationally fraudulent bank that engaged in high-profile transnational money laundering, including for dictators such as Saddam Hussein, Manuel Noriega, and Samuel Doe

Daura became director of the defunct Karachi- and London-based BCCI through his father-in-law, Alhaji Ibrahim Dasuki, who had controlling shares in the bank’s Nigerian branch. I think it would not be far-reaching to point this man, Daura out as one of the sponsors.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. / Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After / Jonathan Didn't Attend Yaradua's Burial, See why (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.