Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' (78648 Views)

Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention / Bodies Of Ibrahim Attahiru, Others Arrive Abuja For Burial (Video) / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by streetsoldier1(m): 4:11am On Feb 22, 2020
Vortex369:

Next time you wanna write me, please endeavor to structure your write up. I am not interested in reading from educated idiots.

The theatre is different and the demands are different, but the solution is the same. It is Peace and Love. Love is all that you need for Peace to reign.

Please be guided.

Werey!!! May ur family have a taste of the families of soldiers that lost their lives as a result of this insurgence.
Oloshi, hidding behind fake identify here to spew trash.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by oscoxa214(m): 4:39am On Feb 22, 2020
Vortex369:
Boko Haram members, if they truly repent and have zero intention of furthering their criminal profession can be encouraged by such Ministry, just as militants were rehabilitated. It worked for Niger Delta, so I see no reason it will not work for the weaponized-amaljiri North.

If Boko Haram can be defeated with Love since we can not defeat them in war, it is better. That way we dont keep getting defrauded by the Military Heads and their foreign arms-dealers counterparts who also supply arms to Boko Haram to create business opportunities.

N/B:
I noticed vituperation from hate generators who are mostly Christians. It bothers me that you are not like your Jesus.

Niger Delta militants got rehabilitated and there is relative peace so I see no reason Boko Haram rehabilitation will not bring peace. I did not compare the level of offence but the peace that can be achieved.

Argue with your Jesus who said you should love your enemies.

I swear you are very MAD
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by AIIah: 5:07am On Feb 22, 2020
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by pacespot(m): 5:17am On Feb 22, 2020
Nigeria is a country full of mediocres, when the world is fighting for technological supremacy, this one wants to introduce a bill to deradicalize insurgency that will bore hole in Nigerian budget, the insurgents that are still killing Nigerians daily. People might think this senator is pro- boko haram, but this might just be what his intellectual capacity can muster.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by NickD(m): 5:24am On Feb 22, 2020
Vortex369:
Boko Haram members, if they truly repent and have zero intention of furthering their criminal profession can be encouraged by such Ministry, just as militants were rehabilitated. It worked for Niger Delta, so I see no reason it will not work for the weaponized-amaljiri North.

If Boko Haram can be defeated with Love since we can not defeat them in war, it is better. That way we dont keep getting defrauded by the Military Heads and their foreign arms-dealers counterparts who also supply arms to Boko Haram to create business opportunities.

N/B:
I noticed vituperation from hate generators who are mostly Christians. It bothers me that you are not like your Jesus.

Niger Delta militants got rehabilitated and there is relative peace so I see no reason Boko Haram rehabilitation will not bring peace. I did not compare the level of offence but the peace that can be achieved.

I have only one question for you.... Do militants kill people?
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by pacespot(m): 5:41am On Feb 22, 2020
With the latest developing news about boko haram, it seems like Nigerian government admission of defeat to the terrorists. Or some sponsors want to use boko haram to drill holes in Nigerian budget.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Reference(m): 5:45am On Feb 22, 2020
The first thing restructuring will do is to place each person in charge of his own destiny. This is exactly why it is opposed and so Nigeria cannot simply develop or have a better tomorrow. Nigerians just donot like responsibility.

Why should his proposal be a national one. Why can't it be done locally afterall the problem is local.

That is what restructuring will do. It will enhance the capacity of handling all issues at the smallest demographic where issues are understood and appreciated.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by orisa37: 6:00am On Feb 22, 2020
[quote
Senators Gaidam and Shettima should be in Jail by now for their involvement in Bokoharam.

Or

Give Gaidam and Shettima Military Uniforms and Weapons and ask them to go and fight the Insurgents in Garkida and Maiduguri.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by dederocs(m): 6:08am On Feb 22, 2020
All these dumb people we have in house of reps, na wa
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Igahbarr: 6:16am On Feb 22, 2020
The Nigerian Prison Service now Nigerian Correctional Services was established to rehabilitate idiots like repentant boko haram. Say no to duplication of any commission. And mind you our laws are sacrosanct: anyone that kills another intentionally must also be killed upon conviction and sentence. Where it is established that a particular boko haram kills a human being, he too must be killed.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Teymanhenry(f): 6:25am On Feb 22, 2020
Vortex369:

N/B:

are arguing about Jesus or making a point about the boko haram repentant bill? either way, you just proved yourself to be a useless buffoon
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by 6digitscomrade: 6:46am On Feb 22, 2020
Vortex369:

N/B:

you are a dunce and a half baked human because u lack everything that a full fledged human possesses.. remove Jesus and think of logic and common sense which is already apparent can never grow in ur barren garden!
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Hoodgod(m): 6:48am On Feb 22, 2020
Vortex369:

N/B:

fish talk,be quiet..!!
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 22, 2020
[quote author=Vortex369 post=86846204]Boko Haram members, if they truly repent and have zero intention of furthering their criminal profession can be encouraged by such Ministry, just as militants were rehabilitated. It worked for Niger Delta, so I see no reason it will not work for the weaponized-amaljiri North.

N/B:

What are bh fighting for? What did militants in the creek fought for? You are an apologist.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by NairalandDoctor(m): 7:17am On Feb 22, 2020
Afrokan:

We need to serious discuss restructuring now.
The north with its population of impoverished stack illiterates cannot continue to waste resources of the south on its misadventures.
Islamic extremism, high population of illiterates, insecurity are all products of foundations laid by northerners, the south should not keep paying for the sins of the North both with the resources of the south and the blood of young Southern soldiers.
We need to restructure

When amnesty was granted by Yar'adua do like it.

Stop being stupid just because of a hate created by some useless selfish leaders who in turn used your blood to get glory for themselves.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Bimpe29: 7:21am On Feb 22, 2020
Is he cohort and promoter of BH?
Because it's too difficult to believe that a right thinking person, having considered the long lasting havock of BH, will introduce such a bill in the national assembly.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by miracleedwards: 7:39am On Feb 22, 2020
Vortex369:

N/B:

Militant were fighting for their right in all aspects against the government and not a terrorist agenda like we have up north, check the definition of the word militant and terrorist. The southern militant seek a development for their forgotten region and education for themselves by the government who constantly under utilise their wealth. But the case of Boko haram is purely opposite you can't compare both please.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by miracleedwards: 7:42am On Feb 22, 2020
NairalandDoctor:

When amnesty was granted by Yar'adua do like it.

Stop being stupid just because of a hate created by some useless selfish leaders who in turn used your blood to get glory for themselves.

Please what is the agenda of Boko Haram and also what is the agenda of Militant in the south. If we can differentiate then we can now know if we as a nation will create such for Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by ogmask: 7:45am On Feb 22, 2020
Auxtin85:
All these gworo chewing animals that mistakenly found their way into the Senate will one day introduce a bill to make a cow the senate president

Question is, what are our southern senators saying.....
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Auxtin85(m): 7:47am On Feb 22, 2020
ogmask:

Question is, what are our southern senators saying.....

They are worse, they are there for the name and pay. The only senator alive in the senate is Abaribe
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Mruwa1(m): 7:51am On Feb 22, 2020
Vortex369:

N/B:

u done make ur point why adding argue with ur Jesus and u noticed vituperation from hate generations who are mostly Christians...did BH and NDM tell u dat they r Christians or do dey have any Christian sec like BH or NDM killing people all because of religion or trying to send message to d gov ... take am easy u should spread love 1st, secondly u don't need to be in any religion before u can share love
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by ogmask: 8:03am On Feb 22, 2020
Auxtin85:

They are worse, they are there for the name and pay. The only senator alive in the senate is Abaribe
But even abaribe has not questioned the rational for such a bill. My point is, they only talk when their bread is threatened. Abaribe for instance, only drew public sympathy becos he needed to free himself from the bond he signed for nnamdi kanu. Why is he and others allow the bill to even pass first reading.... If this bill see the light of day it will only enrich a few and send the children and wards of the already privileged to schools abroad just like we have seen with the amnesty program. Militancy and cultism is still rife down south. Nothing changed persay.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by smileyoo: 8:33am On Feb 22, 2020
Canvassing for amnesty for boko_harram, that's not even ready for any peaceful initiative, with this bubu govt's policy of appeasement to Boko boys and other forms of terrorists, why 'll these vile men, not believe they 're wining the war ? why 'll they surrender, when they 're being placed on strong footings ?
terrorists need to be subdued, then the ones that surrendered and truly repented can be sentenced to prison, where they can be rehabilitated.
Nigeria govt should stop making people believe that heinous crimes pays a lot, through govt policy of appeasement towards these terrorists.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by DonroxyII: 8:40am On Feb 22, 2020
Afrokan:

We need to serious discuss restructuring now.
The north with its population of impoverished stack illiterates cannot continue to waste resources of the south on its misadventures.
Islamic extremism, high population of illiterates, insecurity are all products of foundations laid by northerners, the south should not keep paying for the sins of the North both with the resources of the south and the blood of young Southern soldiers.
We need to restructure
The western world delivers the southern oil to the north for monitoring and supervision......

You need to make a new deal to the western world grin ..... without their support, forget it ooo .... another war will further decimate Southern Nigeria unless there is Southern Unity tongue
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 22, 2020
NickD:

I have only one question for you.... Do militants kill people?

I will respond your question because it is devoid of fallacies - specifically argumentum ad hominem.

Yes, Boko Haram has killed thousands of people and majority of them are muslims. So, the question we should rather ask is; Is Boko Haram terror policy, pro-moslem? Yes, largely so. So why do they even target muslims too, and not just Christians. The answer is that these are mind controlled criminals, who actually believe they are working for Allah, one of the Extra-terrestrial beings that oversaw this planet at a time.

Should we forgive Boko Haram members? The answer is difficult, but I love to answer difficult questions and put myself out there to be criticized. I love demons. So back to the response of the question: Boko Haram will kill more thousands of both Christians and Muslims because obviously, they are sponsored by people who are benefitting from the sales of Arms and their brokers as well as their contacts within the Military Industrial Complex within and without Nigeria. Nigeria can not afford to continue to grow the balance sheets of Hedge Fund Managers who sponsor wars and chaos for a 20% ROI to their potfolio shareholders. If you know the intricacies of wars, you will decide to make a hard decision.

A decision which the sponsors of terror explore. They know citizens love to chant 'Nail Him to the Cross'.

But I say, use the Carrot Approach - Dedicate Financial Resources towards Rehabilitation, Love and Peace.

How?

Create a Commission that will first of all, zero the probabilistic potential recruit capacitance. Introduce Skills Acquisition Centers, Structural Mental Adjustment Programs, Youth Programs like Computer Games, Music, Sports like UFC, Taekwondo etc, Agricultural Programs like Allocating the lands of Sambisa to Farmers on Free Range and providing the farmers with paramilitary trainings and good monthly financial support and most importantly monitor their output.

I propose that we forgive them and integrate them, I know not all will leave their crimes, but once we win some hearts, they will lead the intelligence to their trenches and the snipers will take them out silently.

Nigeria is a Poor Country. Many corporations are richer than Nigeria and some Nigerians are richer than Nigeria when you go through the entire spreadsheet of our balance sheet.

We must imbibe the Teachings of Jesus Christ (RIP) and Mohammed (RIP) and Buddha (RIP) and not that of Hitler(RI) which Buhari is currently employing.

And win this war with Love and Peace. Obviously, there is no intention to win, cos the military ranks and files are buying properties all over the world. War brings Cash, so why end it. Bring in a new Head of Military and he needs a new budget, cos man must chop.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Starks: 8:41am On Feb 22, 2020
bokoharam the fulani jihadist, the foreign elites will keep killing and claiming you people lands because they really dont have land of their own and the need to settle since nomad life is outdates ..so not until you people will stand up for once and and take d war to their gate,.. my brother it seems bokoharam is getting started
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by DonroxyII: 8:42am On Feb 22, 2020
Vortex369:

N/B:

BokoHaram can't be deradicalised by Love ...... They wanna kill and die so kill them. Niger delta Militants only wanted emancipation .... they said give to us from what u take from us.

Bokoharam said Nigerians need reorientation or if not you die.

Don't insult Shekau please, did he not said we are the one that need amnesty from him grin
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by laxxy(m): 8:44am On Feb 22, 2020
Vortex369:

N/B:

With all you have said it shows when fools bark to them it feels they have spoken like scholars, infact you deserve to be slapped comparing the struggle for rights by the Niger Delta region to terrorism by animals .... You are poor mentally
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 22, 2020
DonroxyII:
BokoHaram can't be deradicalised by Love ...... They wanna kill and die so kill them. Niger delta Militants only wanted emancipation .... they said give to us from what u take from us.

Bokoharam said Nigerians need reorientation or if not you die.

Don't insult Shekau please, did he not said we are the one that need amnesty from him grin

Shekau is a mind controlled illiterate lunatic. He is just the face of the Boko Haram Company, West Africa. It is a real business and the benefactors of this war are basically the sponsors. It is not Shekau you should be looking for. Look within the military ranks and files and follow the money.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Gabkosh: 8:51am On Feb 22, 2020
Vortex369:

N/B:

Ode
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by emmydsife(m): 9:09am On Feb 22, 2020
To compare Niger delta militants to Boko Haram is enough a sign to worry about how you view issues. Mention any intentional attempt by militant to just blow up people and property. Mention any attempt by militant to kill people and claim responsibility....

Mention any attempt by militant to kidnap school girl and others who later they kill them or behead them with a video clip to show how it was done.

To compare militants to boko Haram is to have lost all sense of humanity. Have you visited any of the IDPs to see what boko Haram whom you advocate for have done to well meaning Nigerians. Should I pray that on a sunny day, some set of BH visited your house and slaughter your entire family then spare you. Later they do a video showing how they killed your family making you watch in the video.

Where is the humanity in you? Must you comment if you have no clue about the issue on ground. Should I pray that you entire family should be :-Xon a journey and then some set of re-branded boko Haram known as herdsmen ambush them and shoot all of them.

Militants were agitating because of the exploration on their soil with no recourse to their well being. Have they done the right thing by blowing up pipe lines and other atrocities they wrecked? No... But to compare them to BH is foolery.

No saner clime pardon intentional terrorists and release those who were captured while their victims are there in IDPs with little or no care from the FG. Repented BH have buses conveying them from one location to the other.... They have uniforms and food...and now a proposed agency.

No saner govt fraternize with terrorists. They will declare an unending war. All we got here is pardon for terrorists and an advocate of love for terror. Please be guided.

Vortex369:

N/B:

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Dayoara: 9:13am On Feb 22, 2020
He has nothing to shame about ,he has a business venture in bokoharam and speaking the mind of his master.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Our Ancestors Built This Wall 600 Years Ago. Today We Would Pay CHINA To Do It. / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React / Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.