Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,753 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

Three Ways Feminist Can Equate Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Ways Feminist Can Equate Men (1013 Views)

If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Ways Feminist Can Equate Men by SpartanKing: 12:00am On Feb 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

grin

By whom? cheesy 2ndly, it looks like your reign is about to end with all this debutante-style talk from the so-called dashing knights.
You live in SA. You can attest to that. And, many African American women see Nigerian men as demigods!
Re: Three Ways Feminist Can Equate Men by etrange: 12:01am On Feb 22, 2020
kazyhm:

You didn't address the issue probably because you don't know.......and stop insinuating that some specie of women in Nigeria fall from the sky....so are different from all we experience.....

Women enjoys being taking care of like a toddler..

Women won't go to war......
In athletic women Won't race with men
In the boxing ring women won't fight men
In the football field women won't play men....women won't even keep at the goal post of men
In a case of emergency...women want to be safe first even before kids
In the house, a good number of women won't pay the bill even if she has billions.......ask rich family if you're doubting
Women get far less sentence compare to men for the same offence
At work place, women get more leaves than men
Just to mention but few

Ha!

I don't even know what you're off about. These things you typed, did I argue against any of them? Is the OP not specific about the points he wants to discuss? Or you just want to use the thread to express your own views? If so, don't make it a response to my comment.

I said some women contribute to bills, is it not true?
I said some women fend for the family, is it not true?
I said some women don't contribute at all cause they don't work, is it not true?
I said some women have the money but would still let the man do all the payments, is it not true?

I basically mentioned all the scenarios and said the last set of women can never be true feminists.

So who are you arguing with or what are you arguing about? Is the thread about women and men who's more taken care of?
Re: Three Ways Feminist Can Equate Men by etrange: 12:03am On Feb 22, 2020
Dande55:

You think there are no women who give their man money to pay for her bride price? There's this girl that sponsored her wedding from beginning to end. The husband is just lazy and jobless. She cartered for everything!!

I know. We may not want to acknowledge these things but I know they happen. However, what I'm saying is the the whole bride price system doesn't really fit into the modern day reality.
Re: Three Ways Feminist Can Equate Men by Justicevan: 12:08am On Feb 22, 2020
hw can i deposit with flip cash
Re: Three Ways Feminist Can Equate Men by XhosaNostra(f): 12:08am On Feb 22, 2020
SpartanKing:
You live in SA. You can attest to that. And, many African American women see Nigerian men as demigods!

I'm a homebody, I've seen & heard nothing grin No testimonial to give lol. But okay, little buddha.

2 Likes

Re: Three Ways Feminist Can Equate Men by SpartanKing: 12:14am On Feb 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I'm a homebody, I've seen & heard nothing grin No testimonial to give lol. But okay, little buddha.
Thanks for the discourse! It's midnight Nigerian time: I'm about to go in to the arms of Morpheus. Goodnight, sweet dreams! **praying!**
Re: Three Ways Feminist Can Equate Men by XhosaNostra(f): 12:21am On Feb 22, 2020
SpartanKing:
Thanks for the discourse! It's midnight Nigerian time: I'm about to go in to the arms of Morpheus. Goodnight, sweet dreams! **praying!**

Goeie nag smiley

Burning the midnight oil here, but I'm also about to hit the snooze button. I can hear my dreams calling. Bye.
Re: Three Ways Feminist Can Equate Men by SpartanKing: 12:28am On Feb 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Goeie nag smiley

Burning the midnight oil here, but I'm also about to hit the snooze button. I can hear my dreams calling. Bye.
I read a lot at night too: Because of the serenity of the environment!

1 Like

Re: Three Ways Feminist Can Equate Men by SpartanKing: 12:37am On Feb 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Goeie nag smiley

Meaning: "Good Night," in Afrikaans. That's what Google translate told me.

1 Like

Re: Three Ways Feminist Can Equate Men by kazyhm(m): 6:26am On Feb 22, 2020
etrange:

Ha!

I don't even know what you're off about. These things you typed, did I argue against any of them? Is the OP not specific about the points he wants to discuss? Or you just want to use the thread to express your own views? If so, don't make it a response to my comment.

I said some women contribute to bills, is it not true?
I said some women fend for the family, is it not true?
I said some women don't contribute at all cause they don't work, is it not true?
I said some women have the money but would still let the man do all the payments, is it not true?

I basically mentioned all the scenarios and said the last set of women can never be true feminists.

So who are you arguing with or what are you arguing about? Is the thread about women and men who's more taken care of?

The topic is three ways feminist can equate to men

(equality ax² + bx + c = 0) three ways this equation can equate to zero!

We've heard feminist demands, they win in one part of the argument and apply it to every other part of this unfair life.......then we were all coaxed accepting it as a good course........they want to destroy family structures, make the world a tense place to live...........they want to legalize double standard

Then your hammering on money.........are we talking about support Here of outright equal social responsibility ?

Where did the op specify the part of the equation to talk about ?
You can choose a trivial part of a movement for deliberation but ended up being misandric

When you talk about been equal as regards to male/female affairs..........we talk about responsibilities..........
Re: Three Ways Feminist Can Equate Men by Greatzeus(m): 9:39am On Feb 23, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

You mean Groom price? You know that this one is future impossible

Another future impossible tense!

Women can't stomach being rejected! Wooing isn't their thing. A guy would approach 10 women and be rejected by 9 or all 10, he moves on.

A woman would approach just 1 male crush, he rejects her request, she starts crying and dramatising employing emotional craps and attracting sympathy.

Another future impossible tense! If a woman feeds a man for 3 days, the entire neighborhood will know.

Conclusively:
Women that are married should concentrate on their wifely duties. Those that don't subscribe to these roles should either divorce entirely the idea of marriage or marry some male idiots.

No wise man would marry a woman that doesn't subscribe to wifely roles.

For those that are Christians, don't ignore the book of Proverbs 10:1-10 before deciding on choice of spouse
Too much wisdom in this brief comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Ugly Women Have Bad Character Why / Man Arrested For Beating His Four-year-old Son To Coma In Lagos (photos) / Any Agencies That Help To Prove Infidelity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.