Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? (3303 Views)

Does Displaying Traits Of Jealousy Equate To True Love? / My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? by Newton2024: 7:26am On Jul 19, 2023
Can daily sex with my wife makes me lose weight? Is sex an exercise?
Re: If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? by TemplarLandry: 7:27am On Jul 19, 2023
Sexercise.

I dedicate β€œStay Far Away” by Skeppy feat. Wizkid to you

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? by taylor89(m): 7:28am On Jul 19, 2023
undecided
Re: If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? by Candidlady: 7:37am On Jul 19, 2023
Yes

Until you die of cardiac arrest

26 Likes

Re: If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? by pyyxxaro: 7:39am On Jul 19, 2023
You must be a Bullock πŸ„

3 Likes

Re: If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? by duduade: 7:48am On Jul 19, 2023
Na person wey dey chop better food fit get stamina for everyday sexercise

Looool
Re: If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:55am On Jul 19, 2023
Newton2024:
sex burn calories too and you will surely lose weight and lose blood in return, it's as effect on the body system
Re: If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? by Carcholce: 7:57am On Jul 19, 2023
Yes but try as much as possible not to cum. You can have sex with her everyday for a whole week and cum just once. Or once in two weeks.

5 Likes

Re: If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? by Newton2024: 7:59am On Jul 19, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
sex burn calories too and you will surely lose weight and lose blood in return, it's as effect on the body system
Lose blood
Re: If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? by Newton2024: 8:00am On Jul 19, 2023
Carcholce:
Yes but try as much as possible not to cum. You can have sex with her everyday for a whole week and cum just once. Or once in two weeks.
What's the essence of sex when you don't cum? That's not sex.

1 Like

Re: If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:01am On Jul 19, 2023
Newton2024:
Lose blood
everything in our body (both in males and females) gets oxygen and nutrients from blood. So, while blood should not present in the semen, it is responsible for the sperm production process.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? by Newton2024: 8:02am On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:
Yes

Why are you pessimistic

1 Like

Re: If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:02am On Jul 19, 2023
Sixty to 100 drops of blood are required to produce one drop of semen
Re: If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? by Carcholce: 8:04am On Jul 19, 2023
Newton2024:

Lol. The essence of sex is not to cum but to enjoy the therapeutic feeling and healing in between. A lot of people have the wrong idea of sex. Your cum should only cum out when you want to make a baby. Otherwise, you are wasting the β€œessence” of your semen.

Try this method and thank me later.

7 Likes

Re: If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? by AntiTerrorist: 8:26am On Jul 19, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Sixty to 100 drops of blood are required to produce one drop of semen
How many required to spend three hours at the gym?
Re: If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? by eventainment(m): 8:33am On Jul 19, 2023
Carcholce:

Lol. The essence of sex is not to cum but to enjoy the therapeutic feeling and healing in between. A lot of people have the wrong idea of sex. Your cum should only cum out when you want to make a baby. Otherwise, you are wasting the β€œessence” of your semen.

How una take no de cum?

5 Likes

Re: If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:21am On Jul 19, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? by Fhaze(m): 9:32am On Jul 19, 2023
Na cardiovascular activity so yes
Re: If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? by TERMlNATOR(m): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2023
Newton2024:
yeah, thats excersise.
U didnt do it for pleasure.
Re: If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? by talented321: 10:05am On Jul 19, 2023
Smh' u and ur wife no get another work only sex, it is well
Re: If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? by TERMlNATOR(m): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2023
Newton2024:
yeah, thats excersise.
U didnt do it for pleasure.
U cant use one stone to kill two birds comrade grin grin grin
Re: If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? by mechanics(m): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2023
Hmmmm, there must be moderation o.
Re: If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? by mechanics(m): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:
Yes

hahahhah
Re: If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? by scoobyblogspot(m): 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2023
You want to kill yourself ABI?
Re: If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? by Oesophagus99(m): 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
Buffalo soldier!

...no go dey follow dem teenagers argue ball o - coz if them push you Na ground u dey go direct!
Re: If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? by ItooWorWor(m): 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
Yes 😁
Re: If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? by ItooWorWor(m): 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:
Yes

Notin go do am abeg cheesy D guy na confam comrade. grin
Re: If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? by Purvan(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
Carcholce:

Exactly

And it gets into a woman's head if her man doesn't cum
Re: If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? by Pat081: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
Do your will b4 you go
Re: If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? by flyinnizam(m): 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
Yes including during her period as u said "everyday"!!!!
Re: If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? by Kabash001(m): 6:19am On Jul 22, 2023
abeg explain how person go loose blood biko
Re: If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? by fatosky1(m): 6:39am On Jul 22, 2023
Newton2024:
I believed you just married and it is normal when you bought a new ride, you like to put it on the road and go round the city or the country if possible.
But mind you, it is at a cost- wear and tear, fuelling and routine maintenance.

Your health should be of great concern to you, otherwise you may not live to tell the story that follows.
Sex is not 3 square meal, twice or thrice in a week is enough.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Tell Your Wife/husband Everything? / In Love With A Younger Man. / The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.