Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,417 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances (48663 Views)

Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife / Sodomy: Kano Islamic Teacher Arrested For Turning His Students To Sex Machine / 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by oodua1stson: 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
I won't be surprised if the landlord had smashed and dumped her. That's why she transferred the painment to the landlord's daughter

1 Like

Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by TemmyT002(m): 10:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
Yeye dey smell
Both of them should come and confess the real matter.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by ledaman: 10:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Can't she just ACCEPT...? So that RENT go be free.
She go now become PROXY LANDLADY
I believe your mum can accept such ewu!

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by chukwuibuipob: 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
Amstupid:
Blame the tenant wife undecided
for being beautiful abi?

1 Like

Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by IgiveFreebies: 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
And majority believed the woman! I weep for the men of this generation
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by chukwuibuipob: 10:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
Lovelife433:
I repeat, it will never be well with the bastard landlord. Try it with me and confirm if their is life after death.
Nor need to do anything steewpid. He'll pay in kind

1 Like

Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by DexterousOne(m): 10:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
Wilston:
Why do all this stupid kinda news always make front page.

Is it that nothing good is happening or the masses just love this kinda of news .

Its both
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by chukwuibuipob: 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
lonelydora:
The cause may not really be the advances.

See, when women find themselves in a tight corner, they usually use sex related issues to make people believe them.

Women can do anything to pull a man down.
Pipu dat live in Face mi i slap u sabi beta.Such a nasty thing dey happened wela.Even peep while u dey bath.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by YelloweWest: 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
Be by force angry
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by Maxymilliano(m): 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
72Morale:
It will be foolish of any sane person to believe this crap.

Once a woman start using "Because he asked me out and I refused" as a defensive line in any case, Just know that she's telling lies.

You are right ...

1 Share

Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by Amstupid(m): 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
for being beautiful abi?
u don start ur useless quoting abi

Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by celeiyke: 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
Amotekun men and matters in-between women's legs are like bread n butter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by Blue3k(m): 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
The tenant better crack his skull. That's your wife man.
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by Adgideon(m): 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
Madam don't worry God will fight for you, and you will b alive to see his punishment, together with his friends and the foolish police that supported him, but pls leave that compound

1 Like

Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by Advancedman(m): 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
Adgideon:
Madam don't worry God will fight for you, and you will b alive to see his punishment, together with his friends and the foolish police that supported him, but pls leave that compound
You go pay for her new apartment?
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by DLuciano: 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
72Morale:

Once a woman start using "Because he asked me out and I refused" as a defensive line in any case, Just know that she's telling lies.
you can't just conclude its a lie, it does happen every day, some men are really bastards.

7 Likes

Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by Respect55(m): 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
Don't conclude till u hear from the landlord first.
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by edoairways: 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
72Morale:

There might be some atom of truth in her statement

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by franchasng: 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
Very good landlord. Tenants respect your landlord, be a good woman to your landlord, what manner of disrespect is that Must you love only your husband, do you know how hard it is to build a house in the city and still have the kindness to rent it out to somebody in this perilous time angry angry

Police should release the landlord, what he did is what every landlord does, and so angry angry angry
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by israelmao(m): 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
Some people use what they possess as a means of oppression.Never let your possession possess you.
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by Advancedman(m): 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
Last night, I was seated beside one of my friends outside our residence when a woman living near our house told me that my landlord said my daughter was fond of harassing her own daughter.

Don't add up.

I told the woman that my daughter was innocent of the allegations and that God would expose whoever is behind the false allegations.

Suddenly, my landlord rushed to where I was engaging the woman and attacked me for no reasons. He was wearing a trouser without any shirt on his body and he beat me to pulp.

He held me down with his strength while he called on one of his friends who joined him to further brutalise me. The beating was so much that I sustained injuries on my body.
And nobody came to your rescue?
The friend you sat with, the woman from yard 7 that told you blah blah and other people outside at that time?
There’s a deep cut on one my arm as I speak. I was rushed to a hospital and placed on admission while my husband reported the incident to the police at Oko-Oba Division.

‘’However, nothing came out of the police intervention because our landlord sought the help of some community leaders who used their connection with the police to deny me justice.’’

In his remarks, Comfort’s husband, David
The husband should be careful not to die because of this woman o.
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by madridsta007(m): 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2020
72Morale:

Rapist detected.

3 Likes

Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kaaaaiiiii......what is the husband doing about this case?.../
But she should have worked with the husband to stage the man on a red handed moment......

He will promise with free house rent for years
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by AfroKnight: 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
72Morale:

Exactly.
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by MusaChukwudi: 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
Lovelife433:
I repeat, it will never be well with the bastard landlord. Try it with me and confirm if their is life after death.

Shut up there! What will you do?
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by AfroKnight: 11:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
madridsta007:

Rapist detected.

You have labelled him a rapist because he decided not to be fooled by the allegations of a woman. She never reported rape. Nobody sexually assaulted the woman, not the landlord and certainly not the poster you quoted. But you had to call him a rapist. Why? Cos he dared to challenge the truth of an allegation.

You have only exposed your gross ignorance and the mental laziness that hinders you. Dummîes like you joined the mob and “cancelled” Johnny Depp and labelled him until he was fired from his role as Jack Sparrow, based on the stories of a woman who played the victim. Today, hard evidence has made many of you hide your heads in ignominy.

You must have been playing with monkeys the day your creator shared logic to human beings. People like you are the perfect candidates for Boko Haram. Idîots with the herd mentality nursed into them on the breasts of foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by Tsolutionifede(m): 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

The rate at which cases of sexual harassment against women are increasing is worrisome... Men now think with their third legs instead of their brain.

FTC for the second time on Nairaland!
Seun I've not seen an alert oo.
the reason is that, the current crop of women of nowadays expose their bodies too much, and also demand unnecessary,though I am not in support of the man
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by zoghys: 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

The rate at which cases of sexual harassment against women are increasing is worrisome... Men now think with their third legs instead of their brain.

FTC for the second time on Nairaland!
Seun I've not seen an alert oo.

Abeg forget that joor, which yeye sexual harassment. Can't you read between the lines, the couple are just cooking up a story. The woman is a trouble maker, and because the landlord too falls for her bait, she is having her fame on social media now.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by SpartanKing: 11:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
72Morale:

The husband was long aware of it! He said he had been saving up for another apartment! Why are you covering up for the stupid landlord? Maybe, it's a clear case of:"Birds of a feather, flock together!"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) / Moment CCTV Captured A Slay King Stealing An iPhone 6 At A Super Market. / Herdsmen Shooting Sporadically In Imo State - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.